Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Mod giving warning?? Who plays on BW necro? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Mod giving warning?? Who plays on BW necro? 6 Votes - Average Rating: 4.006 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Juggernaut

Registration Date: 02-06-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Sanitarium

Mod giving warning?? Who plays on BW necro? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You may check thread...I made an honest mistake tried to correct...got a warning for editing my thread...when all I was doing was fixing my mistake...9 minutes ...9 minutes ...really?? I only have one hand so i can not type that fast.

I personally dont think it is right for Mod to be active player...seems there must be some biased there.

What am I supposed to do?

IGN=The Juggernaut

Ghaldria
Trade Moderator

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race: Cursed One
Clan: S.S.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
threads may be UPed only once every 3 hours. +1

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

07-11-2012 06:08 The Juggernaut is offline Search for Posts by The Juggernaut Add The Juggernaut to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1stly complaints on mods should be made directly to super mods - evangelion PM.

2nd check again trade regulations to know why you ve been warned

3rd you can get another warn for making post here as you didnt read again regulations of complaints.

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

07-11-2012 10:51 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ghaldria
1stly complaints on mods should be made directly to super mods - evangelion PM.

This in particular, thread closed.

07-11-2012 16:19 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Mod giving warning?? Who plays on BW necro?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH