Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Best Gear For Certain Buildings. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Best Gear For Certain Buildings. 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pingu

Registration Date: 01-01-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Boot Camp

Best Gear For Certain Buildings. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just thought it'd help to make a thread like this + I have a fair bit of spare time at the moment...

So yeah basicly just post the gear you think will be the 'best' for what type of building and I'll update it to help everyone out ;-)

Put into concideration the levels , Don't have a N+5 item against P+1 items so it'd be good if everyone could show items on the same level.

Zone5
•Employment Agency ;-

•Brothal ;-

•Slaughter-house

•Police Station

•Vagrents Shelter

•Bodyguard-Agency

•Armoury

•Old Market

•TaxiCab

Zone 4

•Garrison

•Arm Shop

•Sugery

•Pawn-Shop

Zone 3

•Daily Newspaper 'Nightshift'

•Hospital

Zone 2

Zone 1

For it was the Boot Camp I Was born..And now it is the legion I live...

LONG LIVE THE MOTHER FUDGING LEGION! ;-)
07-05-2012 02:56 Pingu is offline Search for Posts by Pingu Add Pingu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Best Gear For Certain Buildings.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH