Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » BloodWars' Sixth Birthday! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page BloodWars' Sixth Birthday! 12 Votes - Average Rating: 9.9212 Votes - Average Rating: 9.9212 Votes - Average Rating: 9.9212 Votes - Average Rating: 9.9212 Votes - Average Rating: 9.92
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

BloodWars' Sixth Birthday! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BWTeam Newsletter: BloodWars' Sixth Birthday!

Take a look at what we've prepared to celebrate BloodWars' sixth birthday!

Cain's Holiday Vision
From 1st to 5th of August 2012 Cain's Holiday Visions will be active on all servers!
• The protective power of the ancestor gives each vampire +50 Luck.

Birthday Event: Souvenir Shop.
• Lacking blood? Honour? Or maybe you have no luck with quests??
• From 6th until 12th of August 2012 each player will have the chance to receive a special souvenir. Try your luck or choose a guaranteed prize!

More August goodies:
Overslots on expeditions
In exchange for Honour Points or premium days players will be able to create expeditions in locations with a maximum number of teams.

Purifier v.2
Due to all the feedback we received regarding the Purifier we decided to modify his abilities so he can be defeated without using guns (it won't be easy!).

Underworld Patch
Changes balancing certain weapons, buffing disposable items and balancing arcana.

Arena v.2
We will add a new arena that will let you fight in ranked 1v1 and 3v3 games. Points gained on the arena can be spent on additional abilities for your characters.

08-01-2012 13:31 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm loving this, thanks BW Smile

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
08-01-2012 13:37 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday BW. Thanks to the dev team for these gifts, and hopefully all goes to plan. Smile

08-01-2012 13:39 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Awesome thanks!

Does the souvenir last only between these dates or work even after event?

08-01-2012 13:51 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

now that sounds interesting! hope the weapon updates are the ones posted in the roadmap... have been looking forward to the possible extra attack on katanas Big Grin

EDIT: I also like the addition that purifiers will be at least PARTLY killable by melee and ranged. Doesn't matter how hard it is in my opinion as long as it's possible.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Philly: 08-01-2012 14:56.

08-01-2012 14:25 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

wow, we even get info polish players did not get
http://www.bwteam.pl/index.php?a=news&ln=pl&page=1&id=119

/EDIT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BW

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 08-01-2012 14:29.

08-01-2012 14:25 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Happy Birthday Blodwars, and Devs you are awesome. I know sometimes we complain too much but it's always so worth it, you guys are gods.

This is great news.
08-01-2012 15:09 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
steco

Registration Date: 05-09-2012

hi folks,
sounds promising Smile
thanks bw team

WENDIGO SLAYER with badge!

08-01-2012 15:14 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Amazing, i was talking about how the arena should of been a pure PvP system 2 DAYS AGO, what a coincidence. Awesome update for the big six.

Any info about the Underworld patch? Consumable rebalance? Is this the tier 3 of items i read about elsewhere? would be nice to have an Obsidian Diamond and Star Shards (black diamond and star dust v3 xD)

Polish version talks about a political system, interesting, kind of like they do in recent MMOs, how does this work? Voted in, get taxes ? ^^ Fair enough if we do not get it, but any info about it would be lovely.

oh yes... and...

HAPPY BDAY BLOOD WARS!!! WOOOOO

EDIT: Arena V2: Is this another arena option, or will it be another area, a coliseum or somthing? I as because if its an arena tab option then its likely only on weekends, and a ranked pvp match would be epic to do if its book 3-10 times a day. Would be really interesting to have a top 10-100 for this. Maybe a top 10 of each class / weapon.

so hyped up now, ty BW team for unexpected info ,<3 ^._.^ <3

EDIT2: Also hope you don't lose honor on it, i can imagine how that would work well on other servers, but on a small one like this it will put off a lot of players as their is a far greater likelihood of being matched against the few regular OP PvPers with great gear.

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 08-01-2012 15:36.

08-01-2012 15:24 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Clan: D.B.

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
Polish version talks about a political system, interesting, kind of like they do in recent MMOs, how does this work? Voted in, get taxes ? ^^ Fair enough if we do not get it, but any info about it would be lovely.

That's part about diffrent game from BW Team - Time Edge, not about Blood Wars Wink

08-01-2012 15:55 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

• From 6th until 12th of August 2012 each player will have the chance to receive a special souvenir. Try your luck or choose a guaranteed prize!

whats this about ?

I can see i now

You recieve a special souvenir: you recieved Cap +3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 08-01-2012 18:30.

08-01-2012 18:22 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:

Clearly says about items there.. and thanks captain bringdown.. they've said an event is happening and its happened with no cock ups. Its happened on time for once and you've complained about something that is only going to be a bonus.. seriously?

Well done devs & happy bday.
08-01-2012 18:33 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

RE: BloodWars' Sixth Birthday! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Arena v.2
We will add a new arena that will let you fight in ranked 1v1 and 3v3 games. Points gained on the arena can be spent on additional abilities for your characters

the only thing am intrested in what do you mean ADDITIONAL ABILITES is this evo points pop or something else

but happy bday and i like the sound of the other stuff
08-01-2012 19:25 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Clan: SS

Thanks BW and of course Happy Birthay Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin next 6 years Tongue

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
08-02-2012 18:15 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

Happy Birthday BW

Looking forward to the Underworld patch

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
08-02-2012 20:50 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

happy bday bw

ive been celebrating ur bday all day Smile

wooot bwobblewuuu tis a beech :p

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-02-2012 23:00 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
CyAdora

images/avatars/avatar-1065.jpg

Registration Date: 12-21-2008
Clan: LGN

Happy and Wonderful Birthday to a great game and top-notch mods. Glad to see somethings to celebrate with besides beers!

Keep up the great work!

08-04-2012 01:11 CyAdora is offline Search for Posts by CyAdora Add CyAdora to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of CyAdora: cyadorable
digitelis

Registration Date: 11-10-2009

thanks for the event, looking forward to seven days of gifts

08-05-2012 23:55 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Oh well hope I get something more useful this week .

After a long journey you manage to find the promised treasure. You find Lost treasure: Good Hardened Hard hat of Durability (+5)!

08-06-2012 00:05 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Fischkopf

Registration Date: 06-08-2012

happy birthday! expensive mace of ruse for me today Frown , come on leg scorpio tomorrow!
08-06-2012 00:14 Fischkopf is offline Search for Posts by Fischkopf Add Fischkopf to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009

nice one Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you could make a clan building to permanently unlock a kind of souvenir shop, it looks pretty nice on the game menu!!! oO
cheers! __/
08-06-2012 01:03 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Dark Knight

Registration Date: 08-06-2012
Clan: The DB

AMAZING! :X

08-06-2012 10:31 Dark Knight is offline Homepage of Dark Knight Search for Posts by Dark Knight Add Dark Knight to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Dark Knight: adytza_ady96
Darkhorse

Registration Date: 07-06-2012
Clan: The howlin

Thank you for this loverly event, it's brilliant thanks xxx

Forgot to say
Happy Birthday

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Darkhorse: 08-06-2012 10:55.

08-06-2012 10:52 Darkhorse is offline Homepage of Darkhorse Search for Posts by Darkhorse Add Darkhorse to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

I hope tomorrow is better as I got almost the same item on multiple servers regardless of zone and realm.

I hate hard hats right now.

And what's with having to be above level 10 ?
Now some players will miss out .

08-06-2012 18:06 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Arena v.2
We will add a new arena that will let you fight in ranked 1v1 and 3v3 games. Points gained on the arena can be spent on additional abilities for your characters.

When Will This Be Implanted

08-07-2012 23:16 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

You find Lost treasure: Legendary Good Regal Cape of Caligula +1
You find Lost treasure: Legendary Perfect bad 2 handed sword of badness (forget, was the worst ones i think :S)
You find Lost treasure: Legendary perfect short bow of reaction

Rest wernt worth remembering xD

Now i have to dig through 3k items to get to them >.<

Epic event! thanks Smile

Any eta/info on pvp tourney/arena v2

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

08-12-2012 00:21 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Soon Wink

08-12-2012 21:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
thunder123

images/avatars/avatar-688.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-27-2010
Clan: [Gangrel]

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Soon Wink

don't we always hear this when we ask for an ETA ? Tongue

anyway, thanks for the nice event Big Grin

08-12-2012 22:46 thunder123 is offline Search for Posts by thunder123 Add thunder123 to your Buddy List
zuo

Registration Date: 08-19-2012

i've seen info on pl that patch will be implanted beetwen tuesday and thursday and i just want to make sure that we get all august goodies in this week. So it's gonna be everything or just overslots and patch? Thank u 4 the answear, regards.
08-19-2012 01:54 zuo is offline Search for Posts by zuo Add zuo to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

08-22-2012 00:40 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

24 hours and a bit left before the August deadline is not met Smile
08-30-2012 10:55 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

v 1.4.14 Realm: Underworld
Created: 1.03.2007
Population: 17986

v 1.4.16 Kraina: Moria
Utworzona: 15.01.2007
Populacja: 17957

At least bring us up to date with polish servers...

08-30-2012 13:24 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

they have forgotten about us again would be nice to get an update first or even at same time as others for once
08-30-2012 17:18 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

ROYALY SHAFTED XD

08-30-2012 17:22 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

We Always Get Left Untill Szeszej Comes Online And See's Somthing Then Tells Sombody About It All The Patches Should Be Implanted on All Server's At The Same Time O_o

08-31-2012 12:07 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008

meow meow meow argument meow meow (this is me agreeing with the above statements and hoping also that we are not forgotten in the server Tongue )

08-31-2012 12:10 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

bit confused what happened to patch 15 in notes its goes from 14 to 16 or am i beeing stupid
08-31-2012 17:31 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Expeditions: modified the functioning and cost of the option "Gather the Hunters"
Gather the Hunters allows you to create an expedition no matter the number of teams or mobs inside the location.
The player starting the expedition has to pay the full cost (in honour points or 1 day of premium).
The team gets a random opponent as if every mob in the location was alive.
Teams on the hunt are not shown on the counter showing teams inside the location.
Gather the Hunters does not increase the cost of resurrection of expedition opponents.
A mob killed during a hunt will not decrease the number of mobs in the location.

This Patch Now Cover's The RITUAL OF SACRIFICE I Don't Think Many People Are Going Too Use It Anymore Unless HUNT Is Diff From Normal Expo Witch I Don't Think It Is

08-31-2012 18:00 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011

quote:
Originally posted by TheKid
Expeditions: modified the functioning and cost of the option "Gather the Hunters"
Gather the Hunters allows you to create an expedition no matter the number of teams or mobs inside the location.
The player starting the expedition has to pay the full cost (in honour points or 1 day of premium).
The team gets a random opponent as if every mob in the location was alive.
Teams on the hunt are not shown on the counter showing teams inside the location.
Gather the Hunters does not increase the cost of resurrection of expedition opponents.
A mob killed during a hunt will not decrease the number of mobs in the location.

This Patch Now Cover's The RITUAL OF SACRIFICE I Don't Think Many People Are Going Too Use It Anymore Unless HUNT Is Diff From Normal Expo Witch I Don't Think It Is

Hunt is 100% different, it's like the location is full even if empty and costs 1 day of prem or poh

08-31-2012 18:07 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

I Agree With Firetrap && Totally Ignore Everything TheKid Say's.

So Far It Also Doesn't Look Like It Use's People Up So That Could Also Be A Bonus For Underworld People That Have Honour But Not The People. As It Says The Honor Cost + XXXX People On One Side && Gather The Hunters Only Says Honour Or Days Of Premium.
08-31-2012 18:22 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » BloodWars' Sixth Birthday!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH