Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Leaving » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Leaving
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Leaving Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well guys... my time with this game is up...

I'm hanging up my Snowman and selling my gear...

Although with no premium it may take a while...

I just don't have the time anymore and am out of the top 50 which I have been in for the last year...

Well guys... I will see you guys around somewhere Smile

Please add me on my instant messaging systems...

MSN: scillage4ss@hotmail.co.uk
Mobile number: 07807244962

I will stay on the board though...

And will still be around for a few days while my EQ is sold...

It really has been a good few years with this game, and have made a few good friends Smile

I have many great memories here...

Good bye people Smile

12-14-2008 20:48 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No.
Just no.
I refuse to accept this. Go somewhere quiet for 5 minutes, then come back and delete this nonsense.

12-14-2008 20:55 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked the impossible has happened...

what will we do without our supermod Frown

gunna miss you scillage, you where the first sniper i found out about and theres something at the back of my mind which is always gunna say your the best lol

good luck in rl
12-14-2008 20:56 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage

Sorry guys, I have to go. I can't even win in defence in my shotgun gear, and that's pretty pathetic.

Diablo, if you could check that my ICQ number is right please, I don't want to be giving away someone elses number lol.

12-14-2008 21:04 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

dont give ur number out like that :/ it for ur own sake. or i prank call u Tongue anyways i got ur msn and number so thats dun Wink

BUT NO!!!!!!!!!!! U AINT QUITTING :<

go to the corner of the wall and think about what u have jus said :<

12-14-2008 21:32 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Scillage
Forum Legend

I don't care bout my number, it's their credit they are wasting Tongue

12-14-2008 21:39 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Cut the crap, you're not leaving. I'll chain you up if I have to Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-14-2008 22:33 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

hes doing this for attention i for one am not giibing him the attention other than to say im not giving him attention

who am i kidding
here evan start working on securing scillage to hisposiuion

2 resons for one you can leave
a rhrge mod expo
do you really expect me and evan to be able to kill a whatever were killing now
and v the remaining mod team
consists of evan and a half blind man
do you really want to leave the board in our hands?
12-14-2008 22:39 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

no scillage i agree with every1 else, u just cant go, yeah its hard to win, ay im goin backwards in the rankin aswell your not the only one...
but come on just think about it, i no u dont get much time but dont sell anything, just take a while away and see how it goes, cos im sure in a few weeks your b thinkin shit why did i do that,

who wants to take turns to ring him to tell him not to quit Tongue

but scillage u cant quit, who will i have sniper fites against at my own lvl ?

just take time away and im sure your get mor etime to play soonish
12-14-2008 22:48 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Aww, u cant quit, thats just not on Tongue

if you really feel like leaving mabye u could create a new account, less hassle. That way you can play bw in your own time and not worry about rankings Wink

You will be missed if you leave...so dont Tongue
12-14-2008 22:54 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

It rarely happens that I win in defence. Thats not a reason to go.
The number is fine and I hope we will have a few late-night-icq-rants about BW and/or RL as we used to.

I have quite a few chains so I'd like to help you Evangelion if you don't mind. We can't just let him go!

12-15-2008 00:35 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Scillage, look at me... I was top 31... Now I'm top 57... and that kill/death ratio is just astonishing... 841 more deaths than kills... And I still want to play because I have friends for whom I play... And I'm sure there are people who you don't want to forget.

@Diablo
Oh, and I'll handcuff him with my pink furry handcuffs to a radiator so he won't run Wink

12-15-2008 00:43 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Frown

Sad new, but enjoy life and all it has to offer.

12-15-2008 01:22 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Oddly enough I have to say I saw this coming... right around when I saw you were on the ranking page I'm on and had no clan...
Don't go, think about it first. I mean, look what happened to Artior, he left then came back...LOL.
@ Evan- pink furry handcuffs?? I have some purple ones if you and diablo want help chaining him here...LOL

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

12-15-2008 04:06 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
sexymaida101

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: .DB./TCR

NO! you just can't leave, NO!

Please think about what you are doing?!, I know you won't be able to live without this game, so please think about what you are doing, and make any quick decisions!

Where are those cuffs? LOL

I hope that you make the right decision, but either way i hope you enjoy your decision and we have to respect any decision you make, whether we like it or not, weather it suits us or not, we are not you and don't make your decisions.

12-15-2008 04:38 sexymaida101 is offline Search for Posts by sexymaida101 Add sexymaida101 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Without wanting to sound repetative....

NO!

Scill, we haven't had much dealings with each other in game, but you're a great Mod, & judging by the comments a great player as well, and, and, and, and.... well just shut up & play the game!! Frown

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-15-2008 12:54 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

sigh and i was hoping to have some good battles with people and geting to know the good players ~_~ and now there leave (yes i will get on point not)

you were one of the first people i sore fighting and one of the people that made me wana play this game (even though we never talked :S) shame ur leaving and have fun Big Grin

p.s. want some extra lime green furry handcuffs to go with that? one more set and we can chain most of his lims to a raideator

12-15-2008 13:19 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

if you leave scillage i will bombard you with links back to bloodwars. make some tweaks, and come on when you do have the time. you will be bored 1 day and think "ill just do some quests" then itl sink in and youll no longer be a part of it. this is starting to turn into noob land with all the experienced players leaving

12-15-2008 13:32 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

agreed popeye2k8 XD soon it will be just you and me battling it out Frown and hmmm unlimitade texts on weekends....spams blood wars texts to ur mob untill you get so boared of reading them it makes you play bloodwars cus ur board Big Grin

12-15-2008 14:32 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Scillage
Forum Legend

Guys, I'm leaving. I don't have many items, my best items are selling on auction. There are other reasons i'm leaving as well as not enough time, but these are personal/emotional. And NO CHAINING Wink And Aiden, how can I do a mod expo when my best items are on auction Wink

12-15-2008 19:13 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

goodbye, if you gotta do it, wish you didn't, why not sell stuff and blow everything on change of direction, a change is as good as a rest, but im one to talk im in semi retire mode, im caravanning not single, and im not doing all my attacks, im also devoting my time to another game right now, try it you never know.

will miss the argument, and banter,

if you want to join me for a break on other game, i have a free 10 day pass i can give you

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 12-15-2008 20:00.

12-15-2008 19:59 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

quote:
Originally posted by scillage
Guys, I'm leaving. I don't have many items, my best items are selling on auction. There are other reasons i'm leaving as well as not enough time, but these are personal/emotional. And NO CHAINING Wink And Aiden, how can I do a mod expo when my best items are on auction Wink

but ouir sopurces say you like that
how bout ropes
we can get ropes then
owell in that case scillage i wish you best of luck in real life ill still harrass you from time to tiome on msn
bet you camn wait for that
12-15-2008 20:28 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Well Good Luck Scillage.

Why is it our Supermods leave Tongue Cos we piss them off probs.

Maybe you should return when you find time. But good luck as I said

Your imperfection.
12-15-2008 23:38 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

FIGHTS

Wins Defeats Draws
1179 2479 115

Evan, I have the crappest record ever Tongue

I will be leaving my account, with millions of stones on it and setting it to vacation. I will then have a break and try and sort out my own life and then maybe I'll come back.

If anyone leaves while I'm in vacation, send me a text people Tongue

I don't want to come back (if I come back) to see the top 10 consists of Minibob on his new account and all the noobs Tongue Because everyone else has left Tongue

Only been contacted by Minshres on my mobile, I expect more people to send me texts Tongue

Anyone going to be up all night? (I mean all morning, you know what I mean Tongue )

12-16-2008 00:03 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by scillage
Only been contacted by Minshres on my mobile, I expect more people to send me texts Tongue

I would send you a text but even going to hell is cheaper than sending texts abroad Tongue

12-16-2008 00:33 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

What coiuntry you in Scillage?

Your imperfection.
12-16-2008 00:39 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

England! Whoop what a crap country... lol.

12-16-2008 01:12 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
What coiuntry you in Scillage?

The problem is that I'm from Poland Tongue

12-16-2008 09:59 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Igor

images/avatars/avatar-253.jpg

Registration Date: 12-26-2007

njoi your vacation
hope to see you back next year Wink
12-16-2008 10:37 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

I am not happy that you are leaving, but I can understand you. Good luck IRL and hope to see you some day again.. you have my ICQ if needed to contact me.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-16-2008 11:14 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Well guys, that's it. Everything sold.

Got 12SS, 7MS, 8LS, 25HS and 30BS.

Giving my square to Popeye, then leaving.

Possibly be back in a few months time.

Adiós Smile

12-30-2008 19:47 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

omg i am genuinely overwelmed with sadness tht ur going! i didnt think ud do it, Frown i supose a gud luck is in order Frown

gud luck

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

12-30-2008 20:03 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Pops
moderator...apparently

when you come back, ur square will be waiting Smile keep in touch

12-30-2008 20:09 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
pennywise

images/avatars/avatar-245.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2008
Clan: DB

Frown Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sad to see you go but good luck with whatever you decide to do. Hope to see you back some day Confused

12-30-2008 20:45 pennywise is offline Search for Posts by pennywise Add pennywise to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Clan: UTA aka BC

what u will do without us?

wish u luck nd many childrens Wink

01-03-2009 17:42 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Children? At 13? Don't think so lol.

I'll prob get hooked to a non-online game or something. I don't know, depends how bored I am XD

01-03-2009 18:02 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Pops
moderator...apparently

lol, well, this is britain, scillage Wink we hear of worse

01-03-2009 18:04 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Clan: UTA aka BC

why, now theory nd soon practice Big Grin

01-03-2009 18:41 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Well now you speak of it, Popeye knows how much that girl wants me to do lots of stuff with her Wink Tongue

01-03-2009 19:34 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Leaving

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH