Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » stats for p+4 and p+5 centurion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page stats for p+4 and p+5 centurion
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

stats for p+4 and p+5 centurion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do anybody have a clue? I'd like to know if it can work with gunman tattoo at p+5... but since it isn't a very common suffix I know nobody having centurion tuff at very high lvl..

Sorry to spam mishmash lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grind: 02-08-2013 19:43.

02-08-2013 19:42 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dont think its right item for gunman cause centurion raises item defence to much

02-08-2013 20:11 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by alyat
dont think its right item for gunman cause centurion raises item defence to much

Solar set?

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

02-08-2013 20:47 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
quote:
Originally posted by alyat

Solar set?

ofc it will work with solar
but then u can use it just with solar Smile

centurionbonus is +def and +dmg
caligulabonus seems similar

but who knows if there is extrabonus at p4,p5
would be intresting

02-09-2013 10:07 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Clan: HLL

Thread Starter Thread Started by grind
RE: stats for p+4 and p+5 centurion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know centurion isn't best suffix for a gunman..
On a cape it raise def a lot, but maybe not to 60... remember they raised armour def limit of 10 ^^

Main interest of centurion stays in the fact that it is best I could squeez out for now starting from a +3 legendary deadly cape of assassin and a leg tiger cape of cobra.. and I could turn it into DS later on.

I am considering if going straight into p+5 legendary deadly cape of cobra or make a p+5 legendary deadly of centurion, so one day I can downgrade it to p+4 to make p+5 deadly of deathsower, when and if I'll get the pieces.
02-09-2013 17:37 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » stats for p+4 and p+5 centurion

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH