Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » My character is gone!? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My character is gone!? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lucifer

Registration Date: 08-17-2010
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HOWL

My character is gone!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: I K4 I

Problem description: I logged in just now and found that I have to choose a race? I haven't asked for a character deletion, what's going on?
04-01-2013 18:55 Lucifer is offline Search for Posts by Lucifer Add Lucifer to your Buddy List
Lord Karak

Registration Date: 03-21-2010

RE: My character is gone!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL It's just an April fools gag.

Just pick any race and you will be right in the game as always.

Lord Karak
04-01-2013 19:16 Lord Karak is offline Search for Posts by Lord Karak Add Lord Karak to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » My character is gone!?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH