Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » are BOS and DB ruining the game » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page are BOS and DB ruining the game 6 Votes - Average Rating: 1.836 Votes - Average Rating: 1.836 Votes - Average Rating: 1.836 Votes - Average Rating: 1.83
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

are BOS and DB ruining the game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if your not DB or BOS you dont exist, balls to other clans siege a clan in 30th position and low and behold, the top 2 fill the clan with mercs aka greedy Censored if your top 10 clans how do you get expos with these greedy ****** taking EVERYTHING

Censored by liamb1992

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 11-15-2008 23:13.

11-15-2008 23:11 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by faceeater
RE: are BOS and DB ruining the game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im after war, we will die for sure but im gonna hit DB and BOS every other day with a siege, ok im gonna die but i wil be a nusance, ok so kill me a lot take my square whatever, prove me right

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 11-15-2008 23:17.

11-15-2008 23:16 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Rant at will, but please dont swear or multi-post...

EDIT

Moved to offtopic.
11-15-2008 23:24 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
faceeater
Triple Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

another well thought out comment by a child, which word was a swear word, because as i see it if its good enough for the national oxford dictionary with an explanation, its a valid word

11-15-2008 23:38 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

If you look hard enough you'll be able to find a lot of swearwords in various dictionary's. Just because they're in there doesnt mean its ok to say them.
11-15-2008 23:41 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
faceeater
Triple Ace

and the skys not really blue, its a tint of color from the light hitting vapour,

we can change the subject as often as you want your still a baby in an adult role

11-15-2008 23:45 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

hmm i dont think their ruining the game.

every game will and do have stronger players than the rest..

yes they do have the highest num of high lvls meaning they could pretty much seige who they want and get away with it.

games need the stronger players to help lower lvls whether it be by giving advice,protecting a square or helping me get my gold drake badge.

their not un-touchable though.
i attack alot of [bos] [v13] gunners/snipers everyday for exp.twice every day to be honest.so thier not un-touchable.and im sure .db. get ambushed alot too.

sure they could seige me because of this but they havnt yet other than the odd ambush back(death reborn lol).

"how do you get expos with these greedy ****** taking EVERYTHING" not sure what you ment by this.
my clan can take anything up to a hydra atm and the odd gold drake.but for anything stronger we do ask our allies(.DB. in relation to this post) to come and help.if they werent around i might not have got my gold badge.

poh can be hard when another clan calls in mercs who then are the only survivers and get massive poh.but thats why their are the boring arranged seiges.to make sure its even.

thats my 2 cents anyway..maybee im wrong

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-15-2008 23:50 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

its naturel for BoS and DB to exist, in fact, if the clan system wasnt like that then it would ruin the game. by having the top players in 2 clans it means that those 2 clans attack each other and the seiges are fairer. if you had a top player in a weak clan then that top player would be attacked, his clan would be massacred and depending on the outcme only hiim or the other top player would get poh.

it also keeps the game in balance, as the top players want to band together to protect their squeres, and because theres 2 clans they either go into one or another ensuring theres always targets for people. they do this quite sensibly, aiming for the 2 clans to be equil, so that one clan is not the ruler of the game, as this slows down growth.

mercs also act as a detterant to stop people stealing squires, if you explain to most clans that its a poh seige they wont call mercs in.

i dont think there ruining the game at all, there just 2 strong clans, its still possible for everyone else to advance, and although a lot of the top players are in BoS or DB this is beacuse they dnt want to drag weaker clans into high level clan seiges so the clan growth is slowed dramaticly
11-16-2008 00:27 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

TO be honest there are ups and downs.

Ups: Top players band together, meaning that the sieges tend to be fairly even. Top players can band with top players to take the most powerful mobs. It makes it easy to find mercs. PoH is more attainable.

Downs: If top players were spread around general war would be about (this ocuild be up or down actually). More even sprad of players owuld make it more likely lower players level faster thorugh easier expos.

I simply think it's how the server has panned out.

Your imperfection.
11-16-2008 01:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

What is yor point faceeater? Does BoS bully anyone? Do we siege any other clan for squares? No, we don't! And as far as i know nor does DB. In case you don't remember BoS used to be a small clan, in fact one of the smallest. We fought our way with hard effort. I am not trying to undermine your credibility as in my eyes you are a respectable member of BW.
How could BoS and DB riun the game?!
PoH more attainable? You're having a lough! Unless we siege each other (and we do not) BoS and DB (I think) struggle to have PoH.

We are always welcome to help in sieges, expeditions and most important - advice! Just look how many people Azz, Mortis, Sqeshu, Nndungu and much more others from the above mentioned clans helped. They helped me a lot and I'm trying to do the same.

As you said, we could possibly be able to nearly get away with everything but we don't want to! And we are not. We have a lot of reputation to loose and so does DB.

Everyone is free to attack twice a day as there is no farming here and I don't think anyone will start an overtaking siege just because a few attacks.

If you, faceeater, still want to siege BoS daily feel free. Are we greedy or are you just jealous? I dont know what could you be jealous for. Imagine the hard work Mortis and Azz have to do just because they are the leaders.

You want to rant, go for it, but please no insults. Manners are one of our clan rules, so we won't swear back. If you do it will just undermine everything you said.

I hope I stated my opinion and helped BoS as well as DB to defend against your accusations.

11-16-2008 05:07 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

This seems to be more about mercs than the actual clans
and mercs do what it says on the tin
there is nothing stopping you from getting some mercs in before you make siege, although they mainly only help in defence Frown
and even then only when they need some hops or if its a good friend.

In the end its not even a problem with the mercs
more the fact that they can leave a clan, go help/make some hops and return the next day as if they had just popped out for milk

dont blame the player blame the game Tongue

11-16-2008 05:26 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

if u need help all u gotta do is jus send a clan message and say this and that. and i m pretty sure someone from both clan will reply backing saying "i can or i cant".

dont blame the clan they dun nothing wrong.

and as for the poh thing.. u dun know anything.

11-16-2008 08:41 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Well, I don't think they are ruining the game. I've never had a problem with D.B.
Can't say I care for specific people in Bos or V13 but that's personal opinion only. I have heard grumbling on poor treatment of lower ranking players in 2 of the top clans. If they want to alienate their own members that's their choice. Honeslty I think eventually a lot of players realize being in a top clan isn't even all it's cracked up to be and there is more fun to be had further down the ranks. I'm sure there are pros and cons just like with anything in life.

Also, I think their reign is not permanent. All things that go up, eventually fall back downlWink Where is EoD, RoD or CoI? People quit, people get bored and want change. It will happen again, it's just a matter of time.

11-16-2008 18:18 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

so what if a bunch of players who have worked hard to get to where they are band with other likewise players. the only thing anyone can do is build up and band together. they are the top 2 for a reason, and eventually someone will be better.

11-16-2008 18:38 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Clan: TRC

Also u have to think of it in terms of expeditions as u will want players of your level around you to continue to go on expos and get exp from them so it would be pointless to spread around as they wouldnt be able to complete their difficult expos fighting sphinx etc etc.

11-16-2008 18:41 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

quote:
Originally posted by DeathRanger
Also u have to think of it in terms of expeditions as u will want players of your level around you to continue to go on expos and get exp from them so it would be pointless to spread around as they wouldnt be able to complete their difficult expos fighting sphinx etc etc.

I agree <.< even when you want to help sometimes even white dragons get ahrd if no one else is doing high damage <.< specially with the random generator giving black dragons each 4 expos :p

I really dont think its ruining the game but the lack of spaces on zone 3 will move this soon, as most squares in here will be BoS or DB friends, as smaller clans will have a harder time sieging or keeping the squares specially with the mercenaries <.<
11-16-2008 18:47 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

yeah i dont have a problem with either clan in principle, just cant understand the logic in them mercing in and out like there doing the hokey cokey, especially when they merc on small clans doing poh sieges

11-16-2008 18:47 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

thats just called having friends in high places

11-16-2008 18:49 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

raise ur hand if your sick of Face's rants!!

*raise hand!*

dude, mercing etc. is part of the game, i have no doubt that u learnt this concept far before now and yet you have continued to play...

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

11-16-2008 20:52 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
faceeater
Triple Ace

been a good argument though hasnt it, filled a bit of time between the lack of quests and attacks didnt it,

i wont be posting again on here

11-16-2008 21:01 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
been a good argument though hasnt it, filled a bit of time between the lack of quests and attacks didnt it,

what you won't be posting again on this thread or on the board Frown I'm confused it would be boring though without u on the board lol Wink

11-16-2008 21:17 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by QQQ
quote:
Originally posted by faceeater

what you won't be posting again on this thread or on the board Frown I'm confused it would be boring though without u on the board lol Wink

i think he means on this thread

also i agree, it has been a entertaining and educationel experiance, good show faceeater

also i like your new profile pic Tongue
11-16-2008 21:22 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

granted, it has been entertaining, although i had gotten worried for a sec thr Face that you wer going to rebel against the whole of society and start to follow the rong crowd :S

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

11-16-2008 23:46 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » are BOS and DB ruining the game

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH