Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Preservation of in-forum reports » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Preservation of in-forum reports 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

Preservation of in-forum reports Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The forum is heavily used for in-game information and advices. And it is often found that when a player tries to demonstrate something with a link of a report, the report is unavailable because of deletion of the same from his account.

So I propose to preserve the reports that are posted on the forums. It can help a lot to all the forum users.

03-13-2014 18:07 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is no direct connection between the game and the forums and I don't belive this would be possible.

03-14-2014 08:25 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by souvik
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry to know that Szeszej, it would have been a great help if anyhow it could have been made possible Frown
Anyways Szeszej's answer is concluding so this thread may be closed if agreed by the admins to prevent spams. I sincerely hope some players do have this query in their mind so let this thread be a help to them.

03-14-2014 17:16 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Preservation of in-forum reports

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH