Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Snow » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Snow
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeikun

Registration Date: 04-05-2009

Snow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anyone else not been to bed yet and hallucinating snow outside?
or just me

(Nottingham)

though i think its actually really there

damn makes me want to go out and jump in it... but alas itd be cold as i ceebs to get dressed

well i think i might get some Z's and all
02-21-2010 06:55 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Snow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not gone to bed still but no snow

but while i walked to the shop i was accompanied by a floating head of a medusa if that helps ><

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-21-2010 08:07 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
jeikun

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeikun
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well its certainly a start
good to know us BW players are a sane bunch ^^

how did i wake up after only sleeping 2 hours :'(
02-21-2010 09:12 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jeikun
well its certainly a start
good to know us BW players are a sane bunch ^^

how did i wake up after only sleeping 2 hours :'(

how is it ive been awake since yesterday morning i think lol or round dat the days seem to mesh into 1 another these days ahh well

and yes BW addicts are the sannest ppl in the multi-verse

it was actually snowing here yesterday or day b4 Smile Smile

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-21-2010 09:20 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

There's no snow here (Norwich), but there is a perma-frost now, as the frost hasn't melted for about 3 or 4 days.
There are snow clouds in the sky..... I am staying indoors today!

Also, us BW addicts who do sleep (yes, there are a few), we dream about about BW. Last night, I was hunting phoenix in a VW camper. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-21-2010 09:40 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
pricey

images/avatars/avatar-728.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2010
Clan: wolfie

no snow in bristol either Frown

bring it on snow
02-21-2010 09:46 pricey is offline Homepage of pricey Search for Posts by pricey Add pricey to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

I bring you news of snow up here in the north west (Lancashire) Big Grin oh and my pet noble phoenix says hi Wink Roll Eyes

02-21-2010 09:50 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
jeikun

i now see the error of ways, i need a pet :@ *goes to tame something big and strong* i wanna be able to say "my pets bigger than yours" (A)

and im debating not rubbing it into my friend who text me saying
"omg slow thats settled" i know i saw it fall cos she hits me when she knows if i stayed up too late Frown

dont you love it when the sun shines of snow and you think 2ow my eyes" but it looks so beautiful
02-21-2010 11:09 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

best thing is the feeling and the noise when u walk on it Wink love a bit of snow Tongue

02-21-2010 11:48 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
pricey

images/avatars/avatar-728.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2010
Clan: wolfie

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
best thing is the feeling and the noise when u walk on it Wink love a bit of snow Tongue

missed oone important thing m8

SNOWBALLLLL fight ^^
02-21-2010 12:07 pricey is offline Homepage of pricey Search for Posts by pricey Add pricey to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

No snow in Hastings just rain Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 02-21-2010 12:22.

02-21-2010 12:22 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
jeikun

hmm i agree standing on it rocks !!!
02-21-2010 12:34 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Lucky Luke

images/avatars/avatar-667.jpg

Registration Date: 11-04-2009
Clan: [L.I.G]

snow falls so quietly Smile

Expedition Mobs Statistics by Jesse James
02-21-2010 12:46 Lucky Luke is offline Homepage of Lucky Luke Search for Posts by Lucky Luke Add Lucky Luke to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Snow and sunshine in Devon lol

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

02-21-2010 13:29 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Snap >.<

Its bright and sunny as hell but theres snow all over the ground.

Altho at 6.30am when we got in from goin out it started to snow
02-21-2010 14:52 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Plenty of snow in Ottawa Smile

02-21-2010 16:07 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Oddly, I'm a few hours from Hespera (or so) and there's very little snow. AND it's like +5 F right now. I'm warm...lol.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-21-2010 18:16 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
jeikun

snows melted now :'(

but im watching the robin hood tv series so all is okay i guess =\

its an interesting adaption on the whole robin hood stuff
02-21-2010 18:19 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

lol yh melted here now Frown just slush in places Mad

and yh that is quite good jeikun Tongue wat channel? Wink

02-21-2010 18:46 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
jeikun

its not on tv ^^
02-21-2010 18:56 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Snow

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH