Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Ambush in other servers ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ambush in other servers ? 9 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

Lamp Ambush in other servers ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just the way a player is allowed to run expos and koths in group with other clan member, may be an idea be implemented where the clan members can choose one of the existing servers and siege on some random opponent. Like the mobs there will be some minimum level and maximum level of the besieged player. And if the siege is successful, the winning party gets experience as well as some random item from the armoury of the loser.

Just a thought but I think this can be pretty interesting if used in reality.

02-12-2014 20:46 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd like to refer you to your signature and guide you in understanding that every thought that comes out of that brain of yours does not need to be shared with the rest of the world.

And you sir, by the number of posts you make here and there, seem to have a lot of these thoughts of said above quality.

Please refrain from posting here again.
02-13-2014 13:57 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is a terrible idea.

1) You definitely wouldn't be suggesting looting a random item from armoury if you had spent months and countless stones to merge and upgrade, for example, perfect deadly cape of speed +5, and some randomer from another server sieges you and takes it...Yeah that sounds fair...

2) Get experience from expos, ambushes and quests. If you cant earn enough, you're doing it wrong.

3) Interesting is not a word I would use. Disaster would fit better.

Scourge, don't speak to people like that. It's not called for.

souvik, I happen to agree with Scouge about your signature though, you're contradicting yourself and should think before you post ideas like that. It isn't lack of wisdom or understanding, I just think it's a bad idea.

By that logic, if you disagree with me, you need to censor your own ideas Wink

02-13-2014 17:58 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by souvik

New Arenas 1.0 - cross-server competition

I think when the patch comes up it will reflect some of my aforementioned ideas. TA Szejsez Happy

04-09-2014 16:28 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Kind of Wink

04-10-2014 22:19 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Ambush in other servers ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH