Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Arena Points system - bugged? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Arena Points system - bugged?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lelek

images/avatars/avatar-1116.jpg

Registration Date: 05-20-2014
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [WJS]

Arena Points system - bugged? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello!
By first i wanna announce my english is bad as my EQ in this game so i really sorry about this.

But. http://gyazo.com/7466eb0706a57026c8b33699e99b2945

There is a screenshot from Arena Clan vs Clan page, and question is "how is it possible we are at 2 place not 1?" We have 10/0 we won every single arena since new seasson. QTD won 7 and lose 3. Before this last arena we were at first place with HUGE advantage in points to second team. What is this then? Some kind of broken bug or what? The funny thing is in last seasson, before LAST arena we were at first place too! - and after our win vs [NG] (we got some points , they lose - thats ofcourse) they was promoted to rank 1 - HOW?! I mean the system calculate something and give huge amount of points to team who already losed the arena? Lel.

Something is wrong i guess.

I hope everyone will understand my broken english Tongue

Cheers fellas!

Edit: arena clan fight

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=070eb07851
and QTD arena clan fight: http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=723c5a3e95

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lelek: 09-07-2014 22:39.

09-07-2014 21:30 Lelek is offline Search for Posts by Lelek Add Lelek to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Take a read of this thread..

Arena clan fights
09-07-2014 22:15 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Lelek

images/avatars/avatar-1116.jpg

Registration Date: 05-20-2014
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [WJS]

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lelek
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so we will wait.. Tongue Thx Flash

09-07-2014 22:41 Lelek is offline Search for Posts by Lelek Add Lelek to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Arena Points system - bugged?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH