Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Legendary Perfect Demonic Knife of the Conqueror » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Perfect Demonic Knife of the Conqueror 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
miazzzga

Registration Date: 07-04-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -=WJS=-

Legendary Perfect Demonic Knife of the Conqueror Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Perfect Demonic Knife of the Conqueror
One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 152 - 155
Effects: Chance to hit +14, AGILITY +27, damage increased by 6 for every 4 levels, HP (base + buildings bonus) -7 %, REPUTATION +9, KNOWLEDGE +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 31 (46), KNOWLEDGE: 18 (26), STRENGTH: 8 (11), AGILITY: 11 (16), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 110 100 Lgo

MP = 1,3M pop

auction last 48 h from first bid

I accept instalments. PM me if You have a auestion.

Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
09-18-2013 21:05 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Need to add second uneditable post.
09-19-2013 07:54 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Thread Starter Thread Started by miazzzga
RE: Legendary Perfect Demonic Knife of the Conqueror Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by miazzzga
Legendary Perfect Demonic Knife of the Conqueror
One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 152 - 155
Effects: Chance to hit +14, AGILITY +27, damage increased by 6 for every 4 levels, HP (base + buildings bonus) -7 %, REPUTATION +9, KNOWLEDGE +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 31 (46), KNOWLEDGE: 18 (26), STRENGTH: 8 (11), AGILITY: 11 (16), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 110 100 Lgo

MP = 1,3M pop

auction last 48 h from first bid

I accept instalments. PM me if You have a auestion.

09-19-2013 13:55 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Thread Starter Thread Started by miazzzga
RE: Legendary Perfect Demonic Knife of the Conqueror Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

09-24-2013 12:40 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Legendary Perfect Demonic Knife of the Conqueror

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH