Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Hunter » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hunter
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
davej22

Registration Date: 02-22-2009

Hunter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: davej22

Problem description:

When ever I do a hunt it costs me 2 days premium to end it early, should only cost 1 day?, please look into it

Davej22

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by davej22: 11-24-2014 10:10.

11-24-2014 10:09 davej22 is offline Search for Posts by davej22 Add davej22 to your Buddy List
souvik
Double Ace

Registration Date: 09-24-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: CoS

RE: Hunter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You mean a total of two days mate? Well that's obvious since the hunt itself consumes one day of premium and shortening of phase one consumes another premium day so at the end of the phase one there will be a deduction of a total of two premium days.

11-24-2014 18:09 souvik is offline Search for Posts by souvik Add souvik to your Buddy List
davej22

Registration Date: 02-22-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by davej22
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No it cost me 3 days premium when it should cost 2 days
11-29-2014 13:24 davej22 is offline Search for Posts by davej22 Add davej22 to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I don't see anything like you said in your premium history. Can you please copy&paste part of your premium history which shows there is a bug?

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

12-02-2014 10:09 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Hunter

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH