Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Question-plus letting you no » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question-plus letting you no
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Night!

Question-plus letting you no Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I forgot about what can happen if i log in on a mates computer,
I logged on at his house and he plays this game aswel.

I wont be logging on at his house again cause i dont want to risk getting banned, but i was just letting you know that im not multi-accounting.

So my question is, am i gonna get in trouble/banned for logging on at a mates?

(I wont be logging on here again, i wasw just showing him my equipment cause he has recently started and wanted to know what my equipment was)

02-05-2009 15:31 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

personally i wouldnt take any chances and use the "report to operator" button anyway, just to be certain.

02-05-2009 15:34 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kurosaki-Ichigo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have done and i have also sent a PM to Sze himself so that he knows, but last time this happened i got banned for it even after using the button so im wondering will this happen again?

02-05-2009 15:37 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

The thing is you should report it before you do it.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-05-2009 16:11 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

but how would i report it when that involves needing to log onto the computer to report it =S

02-05-2009 16:17 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

You should do it at home.

02-05-2009 16:22 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

God =( so that means that im probally gonna get banned again -_-

02-05-2009 16:27 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Maybe not. It's up to Szeszej.

02-05-2009 16:34 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Hopefully he will understand

02-05-2009 16:35 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

lol
see you in a week then Tongue

02-05-2009 16:44 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

u wont get banned as long as u report it saying u are using/playing from the same ip address. i believe.

02-05-2009 18:49 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Arnt their logs of this sorta thing??

If you have been playing from a certain computer for a set amount of time, and he has been playing from another, then a one day convergence is fine!!

All they need to do is check the logs and ur fine.. thats if they check them... >.>

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-05-2009 19:24 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Sacrifice ; nottslad

he got banned for letting someone else use his account.

02-05-2009 20:08 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Mortis
Emperor

The reason doesn't matter. They would be deleted once the conditions are met.

02-05-2009 20:09 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

i didnt let anybody use my accounts, i said that i was over a mates and i logged on on his comp

02-05-2009 20:45 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

No1 said u did Kuro Wink

btw, szeszej was online. Best guess is that your not getting a warning! Big Grin Big Grin

EDIT 4 post below:

YES HES TALKING ABOUT YOU!! YOUR DOOMED!!! MWAHAHHAHA

Tongue No, i think hes talking bout nots and scrifice! =D

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-05-2009 21:01.

02-05-2009 20:50 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Minshres did i think =S unless i red it wrong =S
well thats a good thing then

02-05-2009 20:54 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

lol i said that's what nottlad did so that's the punishment he got. almost similar to yours but different reasons.

dun wry u did say sry and u did message sez before he banned u and u have realized ur mistake so u shouldn't get banned.

lol u all should go easy on him Tongue lol he is scared to death Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 02-05-2009 21:24.

02-05-2009 21:23 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

There is not penalty for login from a friend's house once. I can clearly see from the logs that it was only a singular case. However, if you log from him/her on regular basis than it's better to report it.

02-05-2009 22:17 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Question-plus letting you no

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH