Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Looking for ACC for brother » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for ACC for brother
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SkyRider

Registration Date: 03-23-2014

Looking for ACC for brother Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My brother are playing with me almost 6 years on PL BW

And now he is looking for ACC on ENG necro

If someone got acc for give, pls contact me Big Grin

12-14-2015 20:13 SkyRider is offline Search for Posts by SkyRider Add SkyRider to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll give you one
12-14-2015 23:23 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
SkyRider

Registration Date: 03-23-2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by SkyRider
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Scourge
I'll give you one

can you tell something more about this ACC? maybe profile link or spy link? Smile

12-15-2015 16:13 SkyRider is offline Search for Posts by SkyRider Add SkyRider to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Ill put it like this:

This is account TRADING. If you have nothing to trade dont start a thread.

This is not account BEGGING.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

12-16-2015 12:56 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » Looking for ACC for brother

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH