Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Missclick bidding » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Missclick bidding
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Loco

Registration Date: 02-22-2018
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HOWL

Missclick bidding Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wanted to bid Legendary Good Murderous Wakizashi of Vengeance (+2) 1,110 ( 550 / 56 / 0 / 0 / 0 )
2018-08-31 16:02:08
but somehow managed to bid Good Flexible Cape of Speed (+1) 18,999 ( 9 / 0 / 1 / 120 / 98 ) 2018-08-31 16:11:35

Can this be cancelled please? It was few second before the end and I didn't double check and just clicked minimum price and BID.
08-31-2018 16:44 Loco is offline Search for Posts by Loco Add Loco to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't cancel the bid, but I can cancel the auction. Once it is over, please report it and write another post here.

09-01-2018 13:53 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Loco

Registration Date: 02-22-2018
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HOWL

Thread Starter Thread Started by Loco
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Reported, thanks.
09-01-2018 21:43 Loco is offline Search for Posts by Loco Add Loco to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Auction cancelled

09-03-2018 08:53 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Missclick bidding

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH