Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Tiger's/shamanistic mask/helmet of the addict/senses » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tiger's/shamanistic mask/helmet of the addict/senses
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lloydygrrrrkins

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: A.S

Tiger's/shamanistic mask/helmet of the addict/senses Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tiger's/shamanistic mask/helmet of the addict/senses

and thats it for now. thanks Smile

This post has been edited 19 time(s), it was last edited by lloydygrrrrkins: 04-16-2011 18:17.

12-06-2008 19:49 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are you looking for with or without preffix? and whats the ammount youre paying :S?!
12-07-2008 04:02 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can you please keep one thread?

you did not reply, do you still want the Shamanistic shirt?

Your imperfection.
12-07-2008 04:47 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Without preffix i have cape of guardsman, not upgraded so 1 HS?

With preffix i can make bloody cape of guardsman, 2 SS Tongue
12-07-2008 06:14 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

Thread Starter Thread Started by lloydygrrrrkins

ok, the cape of guardsman no prefix for one HS would be great thanks.

I do still want the shamanistic shirt, how much do you want for it?
12-07-2008 10:49 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Just tell me when you want it up ^^ i think ill get enough bs on the next 2-3 days to upgrade at +3 Smile
12-07-2008 21:41 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

well put it on as soon as you can, and i will grab t when it is there
12-08-2008 11:40 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:

I do still want the shamanistic shirt, how much do you want for it?

Well mine is + 5.... 1LS would be ideal, but only if you will pay that

Your imperfection.
12-09-2008 03:10 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

well the highest price one has been sold on auction is 21 bs so i think i will just w8 till one comes on auction again
12-09-2008 15:36 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Cape of Assassin (+5) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 2
Effects: REPUTATION +10, AGILITY +15, TOUGHNESS +10, all weapons damage +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 37 (3Cool , STRENGTH: 33 (34), AGILITY: 38 (40)
Selling price: 12 200 Lgo
Value: Nanites 148, Mana 360

still interested in this item??

Necro knows me as Gjallar
12-09-2008 16:19 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

If you could tell me when you want the cape on auction?
12-14-2008 13:10 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

RE: me needs to buy ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
01-04-2009 16:43 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

RE: me needs to buy ... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lloydygrrrrkins
Dignified Signet/braclet of Wisdom/strongman

Of strongman?? theres no ring of strongman lol

Is a fast knife of leader compatable??

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 01-04-2009 18:16.

01-04-2009 18:16 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

my mistake, meant to be stength.

and that works fine Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lloydygrrrrkins: 01-04-2009 22:42.

01-04-2009 19:32 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

up Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
01-05-2009 12:00 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

up Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
01-06-2009 18:30 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

up
01-07-2009 20:43 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

left Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
01-09-2009 19:18 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

up and still need
01-11-2009 15:55 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

RE: up Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up Frown
01-12-2009 16:42 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

up
03-12-2009 12:12 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

mmmwwaaahahaha i have a dignified ring of wisdom mmwwaahahaha Wink

lovee B xx
03-12-2009 14:46
lloydygrrrrkins

up
10-05-2009 09:05 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

RE: up Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
04-09-2010 23:35 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

RE: looking for copper SIGNET of werewolf Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up Smile
04-04-2011 12:35 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

RE: looking for copper SIGNET of werewolf Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
04-15-2011 10:11 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

RE: Tiger's mask/helmet of the addict Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
04-16-2011 10:38 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
lloydygrrrrkins

RE: Tiger's mask/helmet of the addict Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
04-17-2011 11:17 lloydygrrrrkins is offline Search for Posts by lloydygrrrrkins Add lloydygrrrrkins to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » Tiger's/shamanistic mask/helmet of the addict/senses

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH