Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » better methods for punishment effect » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page better methods for punishment effect
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

better methods for punishment effect Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

was wondering if you could help, i'm stuck between going for some elvish shorts/kilt of dodges or a G + 5 mask, tigers of adrenaline is the plan for the mask.
if i went with the elvish of dodges, i could keep with a hat meaning i wouldn't struggle with appearance, however if i went with the mask, i'm not relying on elvish of dodges then can gain more agility. i'd also like to know how likely i am to find the merge pieces required for elvish shorts of night, all of which will influence my decision. also some reqs for tigers mask of adrenaline on G + 5 and higher.
thanks in advance.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by smierc: 03-17-2011 23:11.

03-17-2011 23:10 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ive got a tigers hat of adrenaline and elvish of dodges...it seems to work fine for me...

the question is....what benefit would the extra bloodpoints give u in arcana and whether it would benefit u.

also if u did have the mask...what shorts would u use to get awesome agility...

elvish of night/shadow hunter/secrecy is a good choice but merging this would b v difficult in comparison to dodges..which i dont think would b wrth the xtra few agility is would give.

also the appearance the hat gives u means that u wont have any trouble equipping ur jewellry at high levels.

heres my advice but im sure there are some big guns out there that know better than me Big Grin
03-17-2011 23:28 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by smierc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's not the extra blood points from mask i want, it's the punishment effect, having said that more power of blood is nice

03-18-2011 00:06 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

yes i know that...mayb u read my post too quickly...

i was just weighing ur pros and cons up with both...

either 1.....

tigers mask of adrenalin at gd+5
elvish shorts of XXX

pros...
extra blood points
punishment
mayb a few more agility if u get elvish of night/shadow/secrecy but hard to merge

or 2

tigers hat of adrenaline
elvish of dodges

extra appearance meand u can equip better jewellry...hence better agil and strength
punishment

in my 1st post i was just stating that i would go for the hat and dodges combo....as the extra appearance is awesome...
and was just stating ur benefits/downfaalls from the mask combo

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by brundlefly: 03-18-2011 01:00.

03-18-2011 00:55 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by brundlefly
yes i know that...mayb u read my post too quickly...

i was just weighing ur pros and cons up with both...

either 1.....

tigers mask of adrenalin at gd+5
elvish shorts of XXX

pros...
extra blood points
punishment
mayb a few more agility if u get elvish of night/shadow/secrecy but hard to merge

or 2

tigers hat of adrenaline
elvish of dodges

extra appearance meand u can equip better jewellry...hence better agil and strength
punishment

i think that in the short run the hat and elvish of dodges is the right decision, but long run, you're shafting yourself on precious agility.

03-18-2011 00:59 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

i suppose this depends on ur character,weapons,tattoos...

im a beatmaster and assassin and this is ok for me.

the tigers of adrenaline have ridiculous level requirements so for me to wear the mask at good +5 i will have to wait a while longer as i have no added easiness from character.
whereas 4 u it may b different.

altho having the hat i can wear good sig of youth at good+5 and a perf chain of levi...which gets me added strength and agility.
the mask would also give me this stength but i will have to wait a while to wear it....
by wait its most probably level84 or so which is 9levels away.

the extra bp will add to my strength but which i get from my jewels.

eventually wanna move to titanium of youth which also has ridiculous appearance requirements....so i opted for the hat Smile
03-18-2011 01:08 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by brundlefly
i suppose this depends on ur character,weapons,tattoos...

im a beatmaster and assassin and this is ok for me.

the tigers of adrenaline have ridiculous level requirements so for me to wear the mask at good +5 i will have to wait a while longer as i have no added easiness from character.
whereas 4 u it may b different.

altho having the hat i can wear good sig of youth at good+5 and a perf chain of levi...which gets me added strength and agility.
the mask would also give me this stength but i will have to wait a while to wear it....
by wait its most probably level84 or so which is 9levels away.

the extra bp will add to my strength but which i get from my jewels.

eventually wanna move to titanium of youth which also has ridiculous appearance requirements....so i opted for the hat Smile

yeah i've thought of all of that, being an absorber has it's pros Tongue
absorber zerker, the shorts are worth it as at least one of my weps is nerfing my def, and suicide doesn't give much agi, and if i actually want some crit, i need murderous, or maybe some leg for 10% crit with that weapon... leg murderous XXX of suicide... that'll never happen for me Big Grin
the bling is always an issue, so for now, a hat. Smile wih elvish of dodges

03-18-2011 01:54 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Note that if you want to bust some tanker, you have to use shorts of strongman, and if you're using tigers hat of adrenaline + elvish shorts of dodges the lack of punishment may put you at a disadvantage.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

03-18-2011 12:02 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Undivisible
Note that if you want to bust some tanker, you have to use shorts of strongman, and if you're using tigers hat of adrenaline + elvish shorts of dodges the lack of punishment may put you at a disadvantage.

But Elvish of Dodges gives the punishment effect at G+5 so he wouldnt be losing out on it.

03-18-2011 14:31 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
quote:

But Elvish of Dodges gives the punishment effect at G+5 so he wouldnt be losing out on it.
You don't get it Tongue , if you want to have an advantage against armored shooters, like collector, or sniper with heavy armor, you should use shorts of strongman. If normally you're using tigers hat of adrenaline + elvish shorts of dodges you would lose punishment effect, if you're using mask instead, then you can have punishment effect from mask, and extra damage from shorts of strongman.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

03-18-2011 15:12 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
quote:

You don't get it Tongue , if you want to have an advantage against armored shooters, like collector, or sniper with heavy armor, you should use shorts of strongman. If normally you're using tigers hat of adrenaline + elvish shorts of dodges you would lose punishment effect, if you're using mask instead, then you can have punishment effect from mask, and extra damage from shorts of strongman.

that's along way away, eventually a suffixed titanium set, and some serious weapons. anyway it's been decided, i'm going to use a mask and struggle with appearance.

03-18-2011 19:57 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » better methods for punishment effect

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH