Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Brother Albert » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Brother Albert 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NateDogg
unregistered
Thumb Up! Brother Albert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

After much pain and suffering i've finally managed it:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8b074715ce

It's doable with ranged Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 03-02-2009 20:04.

03-02-2009 20:02
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice Wink

when i dun mine as minshres i smashed brother leon. didnt think a suriken would be able to pull it off but i guess i was rongTongue

03-02-2009 20:16 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: Brother Albert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Excellent, you made it look easy Tongue

03-02-2009 20:42 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Impressive! Well done. The first ever (in Underworld) to be slain by shuriken.

03-02-2009 23:23 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Great job mate. Well done.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
03-02-2009 23:54 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber

RE: Brother Albert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by NateDogg
After much pain and suffering i've finally managed it

how long did it take?

03-03-2009 03:56 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

Thanks guys for the kind words, cr*p stones/PoP but at least the bugger's dead and no-more failed quests Smile

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
how long did it take?

A while i forget, how long have i had my zone 2 square? lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 03-03-2009 10:33.

03-03-2009 10:33
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Brother Albert

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH