Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Reporting Auction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reporting Auction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reporting Auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just sold my Black Bracelet +3 and it did get into quite the bidding war, 15 bids were made.

The final sell price was 6SS, 9MS and one LS. I know it's about three times more than regular price but all three of the people who I knew wanted it were willing to bid their stones till they got it. I also know that all three people had been seeling their own rare items so each had at least 8SS or more to work with. The one who finally did get it got lucky I guess.

Also there was a black ring +3 that finished yesterday with much the same results.
I'm just explaining my situation so that I don't get banned or reported. If this is the wrong place, sorry. I just went here because I saw a few others had posted similar threads here.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

03-23-2009 19:11 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you feel that it is too much report it and it'll be checked.

03-23-2009 23:32 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lysandra
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't feel that is was too much since the one just before it went for maybe about 600BS less. Apparently people really want them. And someone who wanted it was being a sore loser about not getting it.

The reason I started this thread so that I wouldn't get reported on the auction since I did have three buyers willing to pay that amount and more. Apparently that didn't help since the auction was reported anyway.

I in no way was pushing this auction, I had two people tell me that they would be willing to pay well over what would be considered push/pull. Besides, it had 15 bids on it how is that in anyway a push/pull?

I'll click the link in the auction message but again, I don't feel that it was over bid on.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 03-23-2009 23:47.

03-23-2009 23:46 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Szeszej
Administrator

Even if you get reported it is not an automatical ban, if we wanted such bans we'd employ a machine, not such a great, understaing and compassionate guy like me who knows the players need to get some items Wink

03-24-2009 00:46 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

*cough Flashblade; V13_eVe_BrO_Of_STe_e; costa cough*

Just pointing out that sometimes you don't actually consider that people want the items that badly. Guess her reporting it like this also helps something like that NOT happen again.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-24-2009 00:51 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: NIGHT

If you report it what happens to the item is it deleted or given back or if found justified continues as normal???

03-24-2009 03:33 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: Reporting Auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know that there was at least 5 people that wanted to bid on this item. I set my self a max price of 6SS, since I won the black ring the other day i did not need black bracelet that badly. Besides i know another piece i want will be on auction soon, thats where i will be spending my stones.

Black jewelry is extremely rare, i was surprised to see two pieces in three day. Black jewelry can easily merge into almost anything, making it ideal to make both solar and hawk's.

Prices on rare items will go up further i suspect. With many people having completed their tattoos they find them gathering SS that they can now only use in auction. Thus more and more SS are introduced into the underworld economy, I think this is what is called inflation(or maybe even hyperinflation). To do something about this i would think it nessescary to give high level players something useful to spend SS on. Suggestions, might be to powerful:

A) increase max blood points by 0,5% for each soul devoured

B) increase luck by one point for each 5 souls devoured

C) Gain 10K pop for each soul devoured(obviously there need to be a level limit, a low level player getting a lucky SS find would go crazy)

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 03-24-2009 10:06.

03-24-2009 07:34 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Ndungu nice suggestions, but hardly relevant to the thread.

03-24-2009 11:34 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Szeszej
Administrator

If the report is made and the transaction is found to be "fishy" then it is cancelled = stones and items go back to their original owners and there is not punishment.

03-25-2009 00:57 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Reporting Auction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH