Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » I Love Evan.... Do You? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page I Love Evan.... Do You?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

I Love Evan.... Do You? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HAHA i've decided that i don't think evan gets enough love Big Grin because evan really is a great guy Wink

so as evan's biggest fan Big Grin i've decided to show how much i love him..... Big Grin hahaha

SUPER-DOOPER MOD
we love you Big Grin

so yus Big Grin please reply with your comment on the gorgeous fella Wink

*cough ... if anyone doesn't know who i'm talking about its Evangelion cough cough cough*

haha

love B xxxxxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-26-2009 02:35 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lol. Just cos you wanan be spam mod.

Evan gets praise from me... I saw the inside Big Grin

Evangelion her'es my love to you Big Grin

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=075df18e72

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 04-26-2009 02:39.

04-26-2009 02:36 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bad link raxis

and evans pretty cool

04-26-2009 02:38 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Beatrice_2

omg evan pretty cool.....

HE'S ACE

me luffs evann Big Grin

<3

he's such a sexy boy Wink

haha aren't you... you will always be my PAB evan <3 :')

xxx

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Beatrice_2: 04-26-2009 02:42.

04-26-2009 02:42 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

lol

evan she knows where you live now...be afraid ..be very afraid Wink

evan is mr.mod

Smile

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-26-2009 02:52 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

She can come if she wants, I have a bunch of swords on my wall Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

04-26-2009 10:13 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Err, meh, he's ok.

I mean I suppose I like him... if I have to.

He kinda gets on my nerves a bit when he's really nice to people all the time, and he's got the worst sense of humour, and he's always coming on to me in pm's, which is a bit off I think, but I've never reported him for it.

Oh yeah, and his brother told me that Evan really hates this game, especially because he has to talk to all us British people all the time.

Tongue Evil Tongue

I'm not sure I'd go as far to say I lurve him (even though I do - and he knows it).

This thread is a little stalker scary!!! Shocked Evan, I'd sharpen thos blades if I were you. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-26-2009 10:49 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

Haha Tongue You know you hear those stories about people who met someone from the internet and was found 3 weeks later chopped into bits in a suitcase somewhere but somehow they just can't find all the pieces... well I'd be careful if I was you Evan Tongue

Of course Evan's awesome! We all love him, you don't need a thread for it though, its self-evident, like stating that the earth is spinning or an upgrade will fail just before the expo you need it for Wink

04-26-2009 11:52 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by Kalessin
like stating that the earth is spinning

It is???? o_O

04-26-2009 11:55 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pops
moderator...apparently

ok.... so what does everyone want? Wink there must be some reason bea is trying to get people to suck up to evan

04-26-2009 12:04 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
It is???? o_O

You know, I never spoke to anyone who said 'I hate that Evan, he's such a jerk'. Not even once.

04-26-2009 12:06 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
ok.... so what does everyone want? Wink there must be some reason bea is trying to get people to suck up to evan

Well, I was thinking about it too and there wasn't a single thing that came to my mind Tongue
I still "gotta warn'em all" Tongue

04-26-2009 12:09 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by Kalessin
quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
It is???? o_O

You know, I never spoke to anyone who said 'I hate that Evan, he's such a jerk'. Not even once.

lol even though he is warning machine i gotta say what u said is dam true.. humm.... never noticed that.

04-26-2009 12:20 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

Evan :***

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

04-26-2009 12:34 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

\0/ seee i knew zarky would post a post i know he loves evan tooo >_<

and i dont have any secret a gender for posting this thread *cough cough cough spamming mod cough cough cough ...only messing cough* .... and i'm not gunna go to your house now D: i don't like swords from sleeping in lloydy's room with a sword hanging over the bed..... omg that waz scary enough and never done it since D: ..... i didn't sleep .... talk about paranoid Big Grin haha ..... and i wouldn't chop him in to pieces either Big Grin

i just love evan Big Grin hahaha he's a sexy mo fo Wink hahaha

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

04-26-2009 13:43 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

u forgot to add *cough* at the end. Tongue

did u get banned if u did then HAHA!! U GOT BANNED!!! lol

i guess evan was the one who banned you, and now u call him sexy caused he banned you? is this what happened or did i get it all wrong?

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 04-26-2009 14:18.

04-26-2009 13:59 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

hahaha no that waz the other sexy mo fo diablo that gave me my final warning Wink hahaha..... awww noooo evan is sexy Wink

SEXY BEAST

mmmwwwaaahahahahaha Big Grin haha

and don't gloat Big Grin i may have a banned board account Big Grin but this one is better Wink mmwwaahahaha Big Grin

04-26-2009 14:09 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

whoz that in the pic?

04-26-2009 14:19 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

ITS EVANNNNNNN \0/

its on the picture thread Big Grin Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Beatrice_2: 04-26-2009 14:20.

04-26-2009 14:20 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by zarkhir
Evan :***

Zarky :**

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
and i'm not gunna go to your house now D: i don't like swords from sleeping in lloydy's room with a sword hanging over the bed.....

I have 4 swords and 5 knives hanging over my bro's bed Big Grin

04-26-2009 14:30 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

hahaha well thats over your brothers bed not yours Wink whoop whoop Big Grin

i mean aww Big Grin haha Big Grin how are you you sexy beast Wink

04-26-2009 14:31 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: OMFG

isn't he gorgeous ;P

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

04-26-2009 14:32 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

he's a sexy boy is evan pleb Big Grin just look at that picture Big Grin Wink

04-26-2009 14:33 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4572/p1020679.jpg

he almost look like part of the furniture, fit in quite well ;P

04-26-2009 14:38 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
This thread is a little stalker scary!!! Shocked Evan, I'd sharpen thos blades if I were you. Tongue

Just a bit...

You might need some sort of projectile weapon evan...just in case
04-27-2009 10:11 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu

Just a bit...

You might need some sort of projectile weapon evan...just in case

projectile? that cruel, make eletric net and sit in it

04-27-2009 15:37 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

I'll build myself a Faraday cage Wink

04-27-2009 15:42 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

i dont like him Wink
04-27-2009 15:46 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

that may not help, technically carrier bag with tinfoil in is faraday cage

04-27-2009 15:46 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

evan just sit in a car Wink dont touch anything metal. and ermmm may want to change your address as you seem to have a few stalkers Wink

04-27-2009 16:03 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

well i'm heart broken Frown

fine ... CLOSE THE THREAD Frown

evan and everyones just upset me D:

hahaha

lol *whipsers* a proper stalker will get round anything Wink mmwwaahahahaha

04-27-2009 16:07 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2

lol *whipsers* a proper stalker will get round anything Wink mmwwaahahahaha

closed at starters request

get around that lol Wink

04-27-2009 16:12 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by Pleb
that may not help, technically carrier bag with tinfoil in is faraday cage

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
evan just sit in a car Wink dont touch anything metal. and ermmm may want to change your address as you seem to have a few stalkers Wink

I'll build myself a cage in full meaning of that word Wink

God, I love posting in closed threads Tongue

04-27-2009 17:33 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pops
moderator...apparently

yeah it is good sometimes isnt it Wink

04-27-2009 19:22 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Yeah, it takes out some of the stress so you don't have to worry about people posting here and ruining your line of thought Tongue

04-28-2009 01:06 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pops
moderator...apparently

so what do you plan to do with your stalker club? Wink

04-28-2009 02:00 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Hmm.. maybe I'll set up an automated system of defence with plasma guns for short and mortars for long range stalkers Tongue

04-28-2009 13:22 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pops
moderator...apparently

hmmm might need a few rotweilers there too

04-28-2009 13:37 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Don't forget bouncing betties Wink

04-28-2009 13:58 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Bouncing betties?
04-28-2009 14:01 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » I Love Evan.... Do You?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH