Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » does good mask of x +5 bonus work in expeditions?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page does good mask of x +5 bonus work in expeditions??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

does good mask of x +5 bonus work in expeditions?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i tried to search the boards for an answer but couldn't find one.
i was wondering if the 'opponent does not attack in the 1st round' work against expedition monsters with good mask of X +5.
or is it similar to the X of punishment?

if not is the only way to stop an expedition monster attacking in a round is through the arcana 'horror'?

b glad if any1 could help me.

thanks
07-09-2010 06:39 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
rekinek

Registration Date: 12-30-2008

RE: does good mask of x +5 bonus work in expeditions?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It doesnt work for expedition its same like punishment
and yeah the only way to stop expedition monster is to use "horror"
07-09-2010 08:57 rekinek is offline Search for Posts by rekinek Add rekinek to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

Thread Starter Thread Started by brundlefly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks for the reply Smile
07-09-2010 09:18 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » does good mask of x +5 bonus work in expeditions??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH