Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Trade In Underworld » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Trade In Underworld
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gaz123

Registration Date: 04-09-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: T.F.A

Trade In Underworld Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why Carnt We Have Trade Aswell As Auction It Wold Be better With tarde Then Auction

IGN Lockrim
04-30-2009 10:37 Gaz123 is offline Search for Posts by Gaz123 Add Gaz123 to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

RE: Trade In Underworld Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no it wouldnt, i totally prefer the auction system! Otherwise, the top players will just swap items with each other leaving the best items in a circle that others can never get to! :?

Also, with the auction system, you have to use a lot more intelect with your buying and selling. (i dont do that tho.. i as dupid as a plank o wood Big Grin ) You can buy stuff and sell it on for a extra load Wink

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-30-2009 11:14 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Gaz123

Registration Date: 04-09-2009
Clan: T.F.A

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gaz123
RE: Trade In Underworld Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It Would be Better For Lower Ranked Players

IGN Lockrim
04-30-2009 11:17 Gaz123 is offline Search for Posts by Gaz123 Add Gaz123 to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

You mean high pointers giving low pointers items? That rewards you with a ban! Not a wise choice!!

Btw, look at the tutorial next time:
quote:
Tutorial

• servers of Necropolis type are easy type of realms - better suiting players new to the world of Bloodwars.
  • servers of Underworld type are hard type of realms - better suiting players more experienced with the world of Bloodwars.

Base that on your 'better for new players' comment -

ITS MEANT TO BE HARD, everyone went through this. The older players had it even tougher as they had no1 to put other items in auction, they had to find everything themselves!

If your not happy with it, then maybe your not cut out for the 'more experienced world of Bloodwars' lol

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-30-2009 11:22 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very very bad idea... would seriously upset the game balance. I prefer the auction as well... I find that trade is pretty boring.

quote:
ITS MEANT TO BE HARD, everyone went through this. The older players had it even tougher as they had no1 to put other items in auction, they had to find everything themselves!

Not to mention no poh attacks, expos ect.

Your imperfection.
04-30-2009 12:12 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its the greatest aspect to Underworld, I'd quit today if auction was removed.

04-30-2009 12:23 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

How would it be better? You made just a stement based on your opinion but no real facts...

04-30-2009 13:27 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

I think demondude has the biggest point here, underworld is meant to be hard, necro is meant to be easy. If not being able to trade is too hard, then quit and move back to necro. Otherwise endure and buy your items from auction.

Anyway, caps only in first word of sentence, not in every word >_<

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
04-30-2009 14:38 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Yup, auctions system is something that makes Underworld special. Enabling trade would only create new opportunities for multiaccount players to cheat.

I don't think there can be anything more added to this thread so I'm closing it.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

04-30-2009 14:50 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Trade In Underworld

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH