Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Bangor North wales » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bangor North wales
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Biteme878

Registration Date: 04-10-2009

Bangor North wales Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah . . . . . .
Smile
its a city we have a cathedral and a uni

Joe 3

04-10-2009 22:59 Biteme878 is offline Search for Posts by Biteme878 Add Biteme878 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I live close Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-10-2009 23:52 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Biteme878

Registration Date: 04-10-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Biteme878
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i know you do
Smile lol

04-13-2009 00:00 Biteme878 is offline Search for Posts by Biteme878 Add Biteme878 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Bangor North wales

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH