Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Looking for info on Perfect trousers +1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for info on Perfect trousers +1
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Looking for info on Perfect trousers +1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If anyone can see stats for a pair of perfect trousers (+1) with any pre or suffixes i would greatly appreciate the info. Thx Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 05-13-2009 19:40.

05-13-2009 19:40 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ermm im pritty sure no one really knows yet

Perfect items bonuses

that or the ppl who do know are keeping it secret/don't post on the forum much....

05-13-2009 20:19 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by dooz
RE: Looking for info on Perfect trousers +1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well i can see stats for these trousers, but i am hoping that others can see other type of trousers so i can calculate requirements of basic perfect trousers +1:

Perfect Compound Trousers of the Rogue (+2)
Pants
Defence: 114
Effects: AGILITY -5, TOUGHNESS +27, defence +78, REPUTATION +24
Requirements: LEVEL: 91 (106), STRENGTH: 97 (114), TOUGHNESS: 40 (46), AGILITY: 24 (2Cool
Selling price: 226 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1272, Mana 3855

05-13-2009 20:39 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Looking for info on Perfect trousers +1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH