Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Legendary Merge » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Merge
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LightKnight

Registration Date: 05-05-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Sanguine

Legendary Merge Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is There Anyway U Can Merge From A Normal Item To Legendary ?

05-30-2009 16:17 LightKnight is offline Search for Posts by LightKnight Add LightKnight to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No.
EDIT: Most of the questions you asked recently are answered in the tutorial, so again I advise you to read it (at least) before you ask something. Thanks

05-30-2009 16:17 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
LightKnight

Registration Date: 05-05-2009
Clan: Sanguine

Thread Starter Thread Started by LightKnight
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok Thanks Thread Can Be CLosed Now Smile

05-30-2009 16:18 LightKnight is offline Search for Posts by LightKnight Add LightKnight to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Patch 1.1

Lightknight I'm sorry, I've already let you away with too much. Warning for Spam.

I have persistently informed you about the Search function of the board, yet you still post questions you could find the answers to yourself if you tried.

And even if you could not find that thread, any player in game over level 50 would know the answer.

05-30-2009 21:31 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Legendary Merge

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH