Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » I'm laughing because » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'm laughing because
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

I'm laughing because Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

tell me why you can't stop laughing :X...... like this....

i'm laughing because i just fell down the last 2 steps of the stairs and landed on my bum and hit my funny bone hehe :X and now i can't stop laughing .........

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

06-15-2009 11:41 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im laughing because your hair is on fire

06-15-2009 12:26 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Beatrice_2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm laughing because poppy looks funny :X

06-15-2009 12:54 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

im laughing because my kinda ugly can be fixed with surgery. beas runs clean to the bone Wink

06-15-2009 14:38 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: OMFG

im laughing cos everything is a wee bit funny
i mean even munchies are funny :L

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

06-15-2009 18:17 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

because i am so high and everything is funny watching stoned hippies on youtube classic

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
06-15-2009 18:39 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

ya kno thats not funny or believeable, in fact so not funny i r not evening smiling
you failed
my losl are gone
as are my giggles

06-15-2009 18:51 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Beatrice_2

hahahah i'm laughing because auds stuck in college baby sitting a laptop :X hahahahahahahahahahaha FAIL :X

06-16-2009 14:06 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

i m laughing because u lot need to get a life Tongue

06-16-2009 15:49 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

I'm laughing because I have 5 lives in my freezer and 3 in my cellar Big Grin

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-16-2009 16:22 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pops
moderator...apparently

im laughing because im drunk Tongue

06-16-2009 21:14 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

I'm laughin because I'm not drunk, and you gotta either laugh or cry right Frown

06-16-2009 21:21 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
I'm laughin because I'm not drunk, and you gotta either laugh or cry right Frown

I choose to cry Frown
06-16-2009 21:22 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

im laughing cos some "large person" walking along the road just stacked it into a car and dented the door >_<
lolol my ribs hurt nao
its too lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pleb: 06-16-2009 21:34.

06-16-2009 21:34 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
LightKnight

Registration Date: 05-05-2009
Clan: Sanguine

I'm Laughing Cz Lee Evans Is A Comedy Genius

06-16-2009 22:52 LightKnight is offline Search for Posts by LightKnight Add LightKnight to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Laughing cos I'm listening to 'turn out the lights' by Steel Panther, funniest song ever

Your imperfection.
06-16-2009 23:11 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

im laughing because lightknight thinks lee evans is a comedy genius haha
06-16-2009 23:42 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Im laughing 'cause theres a nitrous oxide leak in our house

:3

06-16-2009 23:43 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
joe45

Registration Date: 06-14-2009

im laughing because im jus laughing Big Grin

06-17-2009 00:40 joe45 is offline Search for Posts by joe45 Add joe45 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » I'm laughing because

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH