Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » We Luvz Teh Cesarz » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page We Luvz Teh Cesarz 15 Votes - Average Rating: 5.93
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS & AOD

We Luvz Teh Cesarz Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have created this forum because just about every I look is a comment on Cesarz.

So if you are a fan, wish to just place a comment or want to ask a question or see a battle / expo on him, instead of spamming up the forums, please place them here.

Thanks

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

07-02-2009 14:43 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

omg raz, what a perfect thread, i love cesarz Big Grin he's like the BW's god \0/ he's boarder lining evan and belfy \0/ haha coz they are so great Big Grin

i have a request ....... I WANT TO SEE HIM NEKKED :x ....

i mean.... show us that super dooper expo report again cesarz \0/ it was suuperrr doooper coool <3

haha love B xxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

07-02-2009 15:08 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

7h and only 2 post Frown nobody more love me???

07-02-2009 21:33 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

I LOVE YOU CESARZ \0/

07-02-2009 21:44 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ

I love to ambush you and get sweet experience points Pleased

07-02-2009 21:49 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
quote:

I love to ambush you and get sweet experience points Pleased

i also love you because you always have blood for me :p

07-02-2009 21:52 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Shining Light

Registration Date: 04-27-2009

RE: We Luvz Teh Cesarz Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who is he? :S
07-02-2009 23:23 Shining Light is offline Search for Posts by Shining Light Add Shining Light to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: OMFG

RE: We Luvz Teh Cesarz Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Shining Light
Who is he? :S

oh my fail

cesarz is jesus reincarnated
we luvs ces Big Grin

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

07-03-2009 00:09 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

No thread for Blodsugare? Frown

07-03-2009 00:20 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.

blodsugare is good yes but hes no Cesarz

Ces is god reincarnated Wink

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-03-2009 00:44 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.

ces is more the peoples player, and most people have had alot more contact with ces than blod

07-03-2009 07:47 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

So, need to know who a cesarz kiss-ass is, then look in this thread, lol

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 07-03-2009 09:18.

07-03-2009 09:08
CESARZ
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by NateDogg
So, need to know who a cesarz kiss-ass, then look in this thread, lol

And my the biggest fan also come Big Grin

07-03-2009 09:13 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

I'M HIS BIGGEST FAN \0/

07-03-2009 15:31 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

this is definately a bum licking session ....

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-03-2009 15:38 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Dam right it is ug Big Grin

I love the Cesarz's questing gear, more than bea Shocked

Tongue

07-03-2009 16:25 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
crowbill

images/avatars/avatar-929.jpg

Registration Date: 02-02-2009

haha from this thread ppl will think cesarz is chuck norris of bw Tongue

07-04-2009 19:03 crowbill is offline Search for Posts by crowbill Add crowbill to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raziel666

No I'll think you will find that Cesarz is far above the talents of Norris, we might even being into the league of Lee and Chan.

Ask any of his fans - I'm sure they will agree

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

07-04-2009 19:42 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
M Nortorious

Registration Date: 06-19-2009

Can I Ask What Level Is Cesarz And From What I Have Seen He His Amazing

Woop Woop CesarzSmile Tongue

Someone Said About Bloodsugare What About Diablo He As The Most Expo Badges

Woop Woop Diablo As Well

The Kings Of BW Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by M Nortorious: 07-05-2009 03:47.

07-05-2009 03:45 M Nortorious is offline Homepage of M Nortorious Search for Posts by M Nortorious Add M Nortorious to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

haha this was a while ago but he took me on an expo <3 haha

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ee10544b36

just coz he's super dooper cool Wink haha Big Grin
and he's at level super cooooool Wink

mmwwahahhahaa Big Grin i can't believe i still have that expo report Big Grin i was made up Big Grin haha xx

07-05-2009 11:55 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Can i ask, wat are ur lvls without items (trained skills)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
07-05-2009 11:58 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

bum lickers extraordinaire.....

[sarcasm] yay bea did 20 damage & lots of exp cause cesarz solo'd a gold .. yay -.-' [end sarcasm]
07-05-2009 12:08 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Most pointless thread ever?
07-05-2009 19:23 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Actually Aud I srill think aranias was more pointless.

I don't love CESARZ. But I do think he's a good bloke/player. Blod is good too but CESARZ keeps in touch with people

Your imperfection.
07-05-2009 19:59 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by foxy9

85lvl
STRENGTH 52 COST: 131047
AGILITY 54 COST: 188707
TOUGHNESS 46 COST: 43888
APPEARANCE 50 COST: 91005
CHARISMA 41 COST: 17638
REPUTATION 43 COST: 25398
PERCEPTION 53 COST: 157256
INTELLIGENCE 51 COST: 109206
KNOWLEDGE 51 COST: 109206

pls don't spamming only if you love me Big Grin

07-05-2009 20:33 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by foxy9

85lvl
STRENGTH 52 COST: 131047
AGILITY 54 COST: 188707
TOUGHNESS 46 COST: 43888
APPEARANCE 50 COST: 91005
CHARISMA 41 COST: 17638
REPUTATION 43 COST: 25398
PERCEPTION 53 COST: 157256
INTELLIGENCE 51 COST: 109206
KNOWLEDGE 51 COST: 109206

pls don't spamming only if you love me Big Grin

Wow ur stats are amazing, but super costs to raise ur levels

And o course CESARZ we love u Smile Wink

07-05-2009 21:03 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008

Moved to Offtopic

07-05-2009 21:31 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008

i think that says it all Roll Eyes

07-05-2009 22:31 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by honorus

jus cause u lot dun have anyone looking up to you... u dun have to be jealous and comment pointless comment on other people's thoughtful thread Tongue
searioulsy if u dun like it jus ignore it...

people lov cez cause he was assasin, then beserk and now collecter (suriken user)
he didnt play the game for few months and yet he is still second... and yet awesome Tongue and some more other reasons...

so u jealous people shut ur mouth and, go cry with ur mummy!!!

07-07-2009 20:31 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Lol, minshres, i think it was a joke...

Anywho, i don't look up to you, and to be honest, if you went hunter tattoo, i woulda had extreme hate for you cesarz, but anywho, still, you get props from me, for being one of the strongest players on the game, and the fact you replied to my message when i was a noob (with alebit odd answer, but still reply)

Although... i look up to a different player... well looked up, they've gone now... T_T

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
07-07-2009 20:35 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

hehe, fight nights started!

Didn't know Cesarz quit partly

07-07-2009 20:36 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
quote:
Originally posted by honorus

jus cause u lot dun have anyone looking up to you... u dun have to be jealous and comment pointless comment on other people's thoughtful thread Tongue
searioulsy if u dun like it jus ignore it...

people lov cez cause he was assasin, then beserk and now collecter (suriken user)
he didnt play the game for few months and yet he is still second... and yet awesome Tongue and some more other reasons...

so u jealous people shut ur mouth and, go cry with ur mummy!!!

lol hi there, just a few things:

1. Im not jealous, cez is a good player and i respect him for that, but i dont see the need for a thread to be created to lick his anus, and frankly if someone made one about me i'd ask for it to be removed..... im tempted to spam offtopic creating threads for all the players that deserve respect but that is just impractical. Its nothing personnal against him so please stop insinuating otherwise.

2. Why did u single my post out? atleast 2 other people posted in this thread saying how pointless it was and yet i get the barage of drivel from you :/

3. If you read raziels posts he himself has created this thread partly from sarcasm as he's sick of people spamming the rest of the forums with "zomg I <3 cesarz", which is admirable in a way..... even cez himself rips into these fans of his >.>

4. I dont think you should talk about respect really having taken over the account of a player whom i and many others respected greatly and doing pretty much nothing with it, then having your old account passed around from player to player showing how terrible it was.

07-07-2009 21:07 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Hmm, i think this thread could help other lower players as they could get help from Cesarz through it, like how to be GOOD =P

07-07-2009 21:11 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

ces seems like a pretty decent man/woman but lets be honest it doesnt take much to earn the "affections" of certain members now does it Wink

how long in total have you been playing? i mean as in other servers too and are they all premmy?

07-07-2009 21:26 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

cez only plays in english i think Tongue he has other accounts in polish server but thats jus to keep eye on badges and auctions Wink

07-09-2009 08:44 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
CESARZ
Lord

i play also on polish r7 (necro+auction)

07-09-2009 16:26 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

vlade would probably be the best example of a cross server high ranking player (i dont know anyone else who id ranked as high on 2 servers anyway - although cez correct me if im wrong)

vlade is ranked 3rd on both our underworld server and 3rd on the R2 polish server i think....... might not be R2 but he is definitely ranked 3rd on one of the polish servers.

07-09-2009 17:32 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

10kwins in ambush Smile and nr. 10000

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=59c082e5ab

07-10-2009 21:27 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

well done ces, but wouldn't your leg shuri be the better choice?
as with your arcana you wipe out the - to crit?
and there is more damage there.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Pleb: 07-10-2009 23:01.

07-10-2009 22:24 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Pleb
well done ces, but wouldn't your leg shuri be the better choice?
as with your tats and arcana you wipe out the - to crit?
and there is more damage there.

cez is a collector he doesn't get any +crit from his tat Roll Eyes

07-10-2009 22:59 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » We Luvz Teh Cesarz

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH