Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offensive message » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Offensive message
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Offensive message Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=21906849&type=1

EDIT: Could you please check the IP of the person whether there is someone else playing from the same IP? Just out of curiosity. Thanks.

07-28-2009 23:43 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
07-29-2009 09:43 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
REAPER OF SHADOWS

Registration Date: 07-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [DARKNESS]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is flowers sparky told me to do this, i only did it so he would stop bugging me sending me messages and taking the piss out of my family im sick of him all the time.

HAVE A GOOD DAY TO ALL Smile
07-29-2009 12:38 REAPER OF SHADOWS is offline Search for Posts by REAPER OF SHADOWS Add REAPER OF SHADOWS to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Thread Starter Thread Started by diablo

Thanks C47.
Reaper, if you were bullied and someone sent you an offensive message you should have complained yourself. Its something along 'think before you act'.
Who is this Sparky?

07-29-2009 13:44 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

REAPER OF SHADOWS warning for language

07-29-2009 20:36 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
REAPER OF SHADOWS

Registration Date: 07-19-2009
Clan: [DARKNESS]

sparkyy is gaz he is cyber bullying my family he knows my little cusen and he is making me do stuff for him and if i dont he threatens to hit my cusen.

If u could have a look at my msn when im talking to him u will see.

Also can i have my account un-banned as i didnt mean to make u upset or anything its just that i want my cusen to be safe Frown

HAVE A GOOD DAY TO ALL Smile
08-01-2009 12:11 REAPER OF SHADOWS is offline Search for Posts by REAPER OF SHADOWS Add REAPER OF SHADOWS to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offensive message

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH