Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » ice's store- Murderous Rapier of the Emperor +3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ice's store- Murderous Rapier of the Emperor +3
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by icecold
RE: ice's store- new items for sale Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's all ready gone i'm afraid. got bored of waiting for a reply

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
10-27-2008 18:42 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

RE: ice's store- new items for sale Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

10-28-2008 01:11 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
PainLord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

interested of light shorts of sun or even signet of levitation
10-28-2008 12:06 PainLord is offline Search for Posts by PainLord Add PainLord to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

RE: ice's store- new items for sale:Signet of Levitation (+3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok cool. let me know when u have the stones and want me to put them on auction

10-28-2008 23:37 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

08-01-2009 10:31 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

up

08-02-2009 19:43 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

RE: ice's store- new items for sale:Legendary Good Hunting rifle (+1) CLOSE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up

08-03-2009 13:30 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

RE: ice's store- new items for sale:Legendary Good Hunting rifle (+1) CLOSE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

still no takers. come on people

08-06-2009 16:36 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

up and still waiting for some offers

08-10-2009 22:48 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

up and new item on auction till 2009-09-11 08:00

09-10-2009 20:54 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » ice's store- Murderous Rapier of the Emperor +3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH