Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Rise of the Dragon Slayer » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rise of the Dragon Slayer 3 Votes - Average Rating: 8.333 Votes - Average Rating: 8.333 Votes - Average Rating: 8.33
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WB Wink

Nice, She seems not too powerful... is that just a small one then?

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

11-10-2007 14:53 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We want more heads off. Wink
11-10-2007 16:20 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: EoD

the biggest one we ever found:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a82aeb421b

and i get medal Smile

and some old exp with gold dragon:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=cfcca2b854

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
11-25-2007 14:04 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Well done... She seemed to miss alot though Tongue

Gold Dragon dosn't look easy Tongue
Whats your stratergy for killing one?

11-25-2007 14:31 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

hmm, take the best player i can Smile

vlade
elisabeth
anubis
blodsugare
rahl1
me

and beg lord of darkness for the weakest version of gold dragon Tongue

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 11-25-2007 17:48.

11-25-2007 17:48 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

(I'm gunna get used to saying this) Where is the next place and what can you find there?

11-26-2007 16:59 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Zauborin
Triple Ace

Golden Tower

Gold Dragon 12
Golem 3
Arachne 1

thx ;*
11-26-2007 17:13 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Nice

11-26-2007 17:15 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Vlade

Registration Date: 08-16-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Vlade

Gold Dragon might be very easy!!! Smile
We were looking for another hydra but found:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=97ac881e75
11-27-2007 12:36 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
Vlade

Looking for Fenix with 2 deadly 2h swords (Elisabeth's and mine) one 6 attaks Beasmaster (Bieniu) and one... observer (Vin) Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=617d6ac814

After return to the City, Medal of Saint George will be added to your trophy collection. Vlade got his award from the Lord of Darkness himself.

Next stop: Great Steppe Smile
12-17-2007 14:01 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Nice, how is it you are so lucky!!! lol

That is the smallest Red Drake i have seen! lol

12-17-2007 14:06 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=794e2ac62b

Nothing special only Black Dragon.
12-31-2007 10:32 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Ok so this may not be very exciting to most of you but I'm thrilled that our expedition party finally slayed a white dragon so I had to share Big Grin

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=11ab1f491e

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hespera: 01-07-2008 08:52.

01-07-2008 07:22 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Clan: BoS

quote:
No message of given id number.

Remember not to delete the message and to give the link from below the message, not from the address Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-07-2008 08:08 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Oops! I changed it, thanks!

01-07-2008 08:54 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

That was a nice one Smile I was excited too when I slayed my first dragon Smile

01-07-2008 09:14 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

And, next time dont use arcana, as expedition monsters never use arcana.

01-07-2008 16:11 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Zauborin
Triple Ace

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=82732b092c

sweet and biggest one Smile

thx ;*
01-08-2008 17:11 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Nice, well done.

01-08-2008 17:20 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

who does the art for these dragon i want to know.
also well done.

01-08-2008 17:23 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

The art for the Dragons i would have thought would be done by C47, as he is the image boss/thing. Tongue

01-08-2008 17:55 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Zauborin
Triple Ace

new generation:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=580b66b883

thx ;*
01-08-2008 21:03 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

pheonix looks chinese ^^
and o.O stats... youd need loads of defence

01-08-2008 21:14 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

WOW! Yeah, it looks chinese. lol. Well done and blodsugare was unlucky with that crit in 1st round Tongue

01-08-2008 21:17 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Vlade

After return to the City, Medal of the Headhunter will be added to your trophy collection. Vlade got his award from the Lord of Darkness himself.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=33cf9c9546

Next Stop - GOLDEN TOWER Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vlade: 01-10-2008 08:35.

01-10-2008 08:32 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Well done.

01-10-2008 16:45 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Black_Angel

Registration Date: 01-08-2008

And remember that in the upcoming patch the Suicide suffix will be weakened a lot

Great fight though ;]
Tongue Tongue

Nick:Black_Angel

POLAND
01-11-2008 11:08 Black_Angel is offline Search for Posts by Black_Angel Add Black_Angel to your Buddy List
Vlade

Black_Angel - what the hell are you talking about?
You are spamming on the forum, most of your posts "Well done" or other nonsense posts.
lol!
01-11-2008 11:35 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Vlade
Black_Angel - what the hell are you talking about?
You are spamming on the forum, most of your posts "Well done" or other nonsense posts.

good advice from me: stop doing it.

and suicide suffix was already done...

01-11-2008 11:39 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Next generation of dragons

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8d5ca9c6d8

It will be very difficult to kill by melee weapons.
01-31-2008 19:22 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

HOLY *BLEEP*
Wow, it's rather nice to see that though.
Knowing theres so much more to the game and theres always something to aim for, it's someone refreshing since other games you can complete them in a couple of months.

First one to kill that thing gets a cookie

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

01-31-2008 20:00 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

No, they'll get a bloody big solid gold house Wink

01-31-2008 20:06 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

We were equipped for a gold dragon and found this beast with 11k HP. with a lot more players and proper equip we could be successful. Freeko did well.
I just wonder whats the special attack of Arachne...

02-01-2008 01:38 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

my firste low lvl expo and look what we foundFrown

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a4657180bf

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-03-2008 13:02 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Lol ouch UG ;d
can you take out whites yet?

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

02-03-2008 16:03 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Looking at their statistics I assume that they don't stand a chance against a white dragon, even the weakest one, I'm sorry.

02-03-2008 18:13 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

well i can try... btw it wasnt my expo i only joined itBig Grin

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-04-2008 09:46 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
PainLord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: V13

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=aed0aa0e72

my third white dragon down and i get a badge, nothing special but great milestone for me Smile
02-05-2008 10:39 PainLord is offline Search for Posts by PainLord Add PainLord to your Buddy List
laaska

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

From Polish board Smile
http://r2.bloodwars.interia.pl/showmsg.p...&key=ca044806a0
02-11-2008 23:20 laaska is offline Search for Posts by laaska Add laaska to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ouch. It'll take years to beat that Tongue

02-14-2008 10:34 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Rise of the Dragon Slayer

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH