Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » My Account is up for grabs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Account is up for grabs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

My Account is up for grabs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you want my account you will need a few things

1. to demonstrate to me that you have good knowledge of game
2. to stay in the DB clan
3. to pass on account if you ever quit like me Tongue
dont post here contact me in game Smile

08-12-2009 18:54 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-> Account trading regulations

I know, I know, but I had to Wink

08-12-2009 19:08 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Dark-Cerberus

Registration Date: 08-10-2009
Clan: RoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dark-Cerberus: 08-12-2009 22:03.

08-12-2009 21:41 Dark-Cerberus is offline Search for Posts by Dark-Cerberus Add Dark-Cerberus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Dark-Cerberus
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by Dark-Cerberus
me can i have it
I'd advice to read the 1st post again... Roll Eyes

and of course:
quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
6. Every post done by a person willing to trade must include an offer or else will be considered a spam and warned

08-12-2009 21:52 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

Azz, i wouldnt mind having your account. Ive been playing for 2 years, since august in 2k7. In that time ive been hacked once, started again, traded accounts and ive ended up with an 89 pointer. Probaly adapting to such a high pointer will be the same as this one, i can comprimise. I have all the knowledge of tattoos(because i read the tutorial etc). etc tc. I basicly know practicly everything about bw.

I have also mesaged you in game. Thanks Diablo.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 08-13-2009 19:45.

08-13-2009 07:24 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
diablo

RE: My Account is up for grabs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But you still failed to read... Roll Eyes
quote:
Originally posted by Azz420
dont post here contact me in game Smile

Next post without an offer will get a warning.

08-13-2009 07:54 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Azz420

Thanks for all the interest
account is gone now
and so am i Frown
good luck to all in the game
as i bailed without saying goodbye to anyone :/

im sure its not the last you have seen of me
and you can find me on facebook for now
just add me through my e-mail Wink

08-14-2009 19:22 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

Bye and gl in rl life mate

08-14-2009 20:04 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » My Account is up for grabs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH