Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Auction, item sold before end of auction, no bn, mp given » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Auction, item sold before end of auction, no bn, mp given
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

Auction, item sold before end of auction, no bn, mp given Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Soz preds but

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=11357

i would like the auction to carry on as i wanted to buy this item and i think this is a unfair auction.

mp was given at 14:01 today and it was a 24hr auction

there is no bn on auction

Legendary Perfect Glock CLOSE

One-handed gun
Damage: 17 - 33
Effects: attacks per round: 6
Requirements: LEVEL: 9, PERCEPTION: 17, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 1 500 Lgo

MP=1k
BN=MP+24h

>>> Big Foot on Zone 2 <<<

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by P-r-e-d-a-t-o-r: Today, 14:54

Plz sort out and plz also try to avoid banning ingame thx

Foxy

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 09-02-2009 01:19.

08-31-2009 21:40 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sold

7. The seller cannot:

a) add Buy Now price during the auction or sell the item before the auctions finishes (unless Buy Now price was present from the beginning).

And it was not i'm sure that the edit times will confirm that.

Please can you just repeat the auction.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 09-01-2009 11:14.

09-01-2009 09:54 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Thread Starter Thread Started by foxy9
RE: Auction, item sold before end of auction, no bn, mp given Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yup plz look at my highlighted bit, look at last edited then look at it now

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
09-01-2009 11:05 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah i was also looking at this item, sounds kinda like a push/pull aswell
09-01-2009 13:27 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Solution posted in mentioned thread.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-02-2009 21:53 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Auction, item sold before end of auction, no bn, mp given

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH