Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Attacking » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Attacking
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.H

Attacking Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 7338

Problem description: In the tutorial it says that when someone attacks them and they win, then they get 30% of the total amount of people. well i had about 90,000 people and got ambushed by my rival nerd_smasher. He won, it said he took about 70,000 people off me which is alot more then 30%

01-23-2008 18:39 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
mech

Registration Date: 01-21-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: UDW

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think it means it leaves you with 30%, only logical excuse i can think of.

01-23-2008 19:08 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by GrimTale
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well in the tutorial it says

Combat results
Combat consists of 10 rounds, if no fighter dies, the result is a tie.

In case of victory of an aggressor, loot is 30% of $ and people, alongside with 10% of blood. In case of victory of a defender, the aggressor pays tribute: 10% of all resources.

He won so he should have got 30% of my people, but instead got about 80%

01-23-2008 19:12 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

perhaps this is just szeszej translating badly

01-23-2008 19:13 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
GrimTale
Double Ace

Even if it is, 70,000 people is alot when you only have 90,000.

01-23-2008 19:23 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

its near 30 % remaining

01-23-2008 19:26 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
GrimTale
Double Ace

Well it needs to be changed in the tutorial then.

And also it says 30% of people and money, so if it was 30% remaining it'd mean 30% of money remaining too, which didn't happen

01-23-2008 19:36 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Attacking

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH