Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Xmas Battle Royal » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Xmas Battle Royal 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

Xmas Battle Royal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am looking to arrange a 40 on 40 seiege to end the year with a big bang.

So I Need 2 team leaders level 76+ and 77 other eager partisipents.
It would also be nice if the teams were mixed so that freinds were enemies and enemies were freinds and as eaqual as possible

So let me know what you think as I want to be in the biggest and best seige on any server.

You can also message me ingame Darius Kain

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 10-17-2009 14:24.

10-17-2009 12:38 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

RE: Xmas Battle Royal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im up for that ....

lvl 81 so possible leader?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-17-2009 12:49 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by mortanius
RE: Xmas Battle Royal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great we already have one team leader what do you want as your teams name ?

10-17-2009 12:56 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think we can wait until we have at least half the people willing to participate befire we start going into names

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-17-2009 13:00 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

XMAS BATTLE ROYAL

The Teams

Paranoid schizophrenics
1 Paranoia Team leader 2k+ zone 4
2 foxy zone3 (1)
3 Darius Kain zone 4
4 Incarceration zone4
5 Rosetta_Rouge zone4
6 AudatiousTitan 1K zone 3 (1)
7 bobalob zone 4
8 Syphilis zone 3 (2)
9 Apollo zone 2
10 Blodsugare zone 3 (3)
11 SilverTitch ? zone 4
12 SwiftDeathIsComing zone 4
13 spawnraloom zone 4
14 Mutttaz zone 4
15 Murderous zone 3 (4)
16 LORD-DIRE zone 4
17 Miitchell zone 4
18 Nndungu 4K zone 2

Sqeshus scumbags
1 Sqeshu team leader 2K zone 4
2 popsicle zone 2
3 KENPACHI 3K zone 3 (1)
4 ALJE zone 4
5 DeathJam zone 4
6 necrol zone 3 (2)
7 joe stonned zone 4
8 Sparxs zone 4
9 Beatrice 1K zone 3 (3)
10 tiger_claw 3K zone 3 (4)
11 ovrealmera zone 4
12 darc zone 3 (5)
13 gazzer678 1K zone 3 (6)
14 Souleater393 Zone 3 (7)
15 rohlikus 1k zone 3 (Cool
16 Vordizback zone 4
17 zarkhir 1k zone 3
18 Cthulhu 1K zone 4.
The teams are not final as they have to be as eaqual as possible

I would like to aim for Dec 20th for the seige as some people play from work.

This post has been edited 33 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 12-21-2009 16:16.

10-17-2009 13:08 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

I am up for it I am in zone 4 Smile

IGN : miitchell

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 11-22-2009 14:16.

10-17-2009 14:18 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

This wont happen.... As much as i and others want it to happen everyone is afraid of leaving their comfortable clans in case someone takes their square. Good idea, shame not many have the backbone to join Frown
10-17-2009 16:50 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

I'll go with Paranoia

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
10-17-2009 17:12 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Me pl0x, i'll join any team.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
10-17-2009 19:45 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

Nemazis can you message me in game so I have your ingame name ?
Thanks

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mortanius: 10-18-2009 10:09.

10-18-2009 10:01 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

I need another team leader so if you dont mind taking on paranoia let me know.

10-18-2009 10:02 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Pm'ed you but I'll repeat here. Teams would have to be mixed otherwise it's just going to be big clans steam rolling smaller ones.

10-18-2009 10:13 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

I agree it will be more interesting having some of your clanmates as enemies for a day.

10-18-2009 10:21 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

u may have to reconsider this idea a little

just ask for everyone to put there names down then assign them numbers then draw them from a hat

coz tbh you will be lucky to get 80 different people to read this post nevermind sign up

this forum is quite small and dont tend to have that many people from the actuall game, perhaps if you canvas for players in game you may yeild your 80 players Smile

edit: also the whole zone 3 restriction could be a pain in the ***

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 10-18-2009 10:32.

10-18-2009 10:31 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

Damn restrictions that is going to be a pain .

Can partisipents put a little advertiser on their profile so more players get to know about it.

I have.

10-18-2009 12:41 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
This wont happen.... As much as i and others want it to happen everyone is afraid of leaving their comfortable clans in case someone takes their square. Good idea, shame not many have the backbone to join Frown

whoz gunna start take over siege?

DB wont, nor will Bos or v13. if the siege where to take place then i am pretty sure some people form Bos and DB will definitely help out Wink to defend Big Grin

so people can relax and join the siege Wink dun be stressed about ur square being siege Smile

10-18-2009 17:43 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i could join the seiege if you want... im in zone 4 which is always useful Big Grin
ingame is bobalob
10-18-2009 18:15 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

i could join

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

10-18-2009 19:11 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

IF you get seiged I hope your 39 team mates will jump in and help out.
And if your worried about losing honor do the biggest expo you can and use some up I will be.

10-19-2009 11:58 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

i dont think clans will try and rob ppl squares.. most leaders would just call it off i think anyways Smile .. bos and v13 dont need any zone 3 squares, dark is full too and i no a few clans above are full too. stop worryin and have fun for once Tongue ...

i think there should b some rules atleast tho ?

say like 8 ppl from v13 want to take part?
4 join one clan and the other 4 join the other clan?
but obv they cant pick who they go with,
and same with every clan ?
but there should deffly b rules

i think this will b one great seige and deffly want to b aprt of Big Grin
10-23-2009 01:34 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

This would kick so much tail if we managed to get this up and running. I can't freaking wait.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
10-23-2009 02:10 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Cthulhu pulled it off on a much larger scale, no reason this wouldnt work Smile

10-23-2009 03:14 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.

Wouldnt be so sure of that Tongue ppl are much to comfortable with the poh they have. Its a great idea but big seiges and seige leauges have been suggested before and never really pulled off. There where a few good seiges but ppl dont seem to wanna organise them Frown
10-23-2009 03:54 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:

he started it off..

but in the end it fell apart

its hard to get a poh seige/ even a bloody fun seige these days never mind asking ppl to leave clans ......

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-23-2009 04:06 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
quote:

he started it off..

but in the end it fell apart

its hard to get a poh seige/ even a bloody fun seige these days never mind asking ppl to leave clans ......

Yep, was good while it lasted tho. Mabye each clan should be asked if they are interested in joining then post the results here? surely no clan would punish a member for leaving a few days to do some seiges?
10-23-2009 04:10 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

I dont mind putting my honor and recorces on the line (not that I have mutch) but as my Idea I expect to be the person seiged.

So please spread the word and get me to put you and your freinds on the list if I havent already.

10-23-2009 13:06 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

its individuals not wanting to lose out on their daily 2 man expos, or their precious resources that prevent these ideas really taking off, not clans punishing people for leaving lol..... i mean so far as im aware there isn't a single clan out there that would punish you for leaving to do a seige or 2.

10-23-2009 13:15 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

I dont see why you cant do expos wile waiting for the seige Im sure people will still do them.
Im prepared to forgo some xp if it means I can be in the biggest seige I have ever been in.

10-23-2009 14:08 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

hell, i'd be up for that. i mean i got a ton of poh to use up before then.

sign me up for paranoia's team! I'm hunting for a deathJam :p

10-24-2009 12:51 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
mortanius
Triple Ace

Unholy Emperor can you please message me ingame so I know your character name.

10-26-2009 13:36 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

i'll join in too Wink

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

10-26-2009 20:30 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

i'll happily join Tongue

in game name tiger_claw.

also would be good for 2 sieges, one started on eachother, like a home and away match Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jamess36362: 10-27-2009 14:47.

10-27-2009 13:43 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Go on then can never resist these seige thingys Tongue

IGN: Apollo

10-27-2009 13:50 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

count me in to i dont mind losing poh for this i'll get it back anyway

in game darc dont care what team you decide
11-10-2009 23:21 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

ooooo i can't wait Big Grin assign me a team please preferablly one with alot of other rangers on it Tongue

tbh i want to see like a rangers(with shruikens) siege Tongue we could totally spam out pages and pages with like 150.... xxx strikes critically with shruiken of reaction Tongue each round would only need like 15 hunters and we'd easily get that each round would be just funny

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 11-10-2009 23:35.

11-10-2009 23:32 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
mortanius
Triple Ace

We need lots more people please get your freinds to join .
And tell them to get their freinds to join .

11-22-2009 10:58 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
tr0n1x

Registration Date: 10-21-2008

Big Grin Who said fight.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ME....Me......me......lol

IGN:LORD-DIRE
11-22-2009 11:21 tr0n1x is offline Search for Posts by tr0n1x Add tr0n1x to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for tr0n1x
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

RE: Who said fight.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Me aswell Smile

IGN=Vordizback

11-22-2009 14:01 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: Who said fight.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mort, u should make teams out of who we got atm in first post + put which Zone they in

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
11-22-2009 14:10 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Im up for joining the siege, i have a z3 but can easily go to a z4 if needed

IGN: Murderous (As stated below lol)

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

11-22-2009 14:52 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Xmas Battle Royal

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH