Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Farewell » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Farewell
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Farewell Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would just like to say goodbye to a good friend, and a very good player of Bloodwars.

Draculaisemo

The reson for his departure is that Bloodwars is too time consuming and boring.

01-27-2008 23:04 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And another vamp bites the dust...the list is growing! Farewell Drac. You were a good player.

01-27-2008 23:16 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow...does the game really get that boring when you reach that high a level?
I have my own personal motivations for staying which will probably keep me going until the whole game collapses but...is this what's going to continue happening? High level players are just going to keep leaving?

Lysandra

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-27-2008 23:42 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Scillage
Forum Legend

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage

Yeah probably. Hopefully this next big pattch shall make it more exciting :S

01-27-2008 23:47 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Pat

Registration Date: 11-28-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NOYDB

I will miss his occasionally sarcastic PM's and replies , anybody willing to take his place ( note only quality sarcasm will suffice , none of this cheap throw away stuff everyone bandies about ) ?
01-28-2008 00:47 Pat is offline Search for Posts by Pat Add Pat to your Buddy List
Neufreiha

Registration Date: 12-05-2007

Aww Frown

Hope you'll come back if it they add stuff Drac Frown

01-28-2008 02:32 Neufreiha is offline Search for Posts by Neufreiha Add Neufreiha to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

Goodbye & Thank You.

01-28-2008 16:20 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Windlicht

Registration Date: 12-13-2007
Clan: vNHv

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh i'm surprised and gutted

bai bai (see you later?)
01-28-2008 17:11 Windlicht is offline Search for Posts by Windlicht Add Windlicht to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.H

yeah goodbye, you've been a good clan leader =)

01-28-2008 17:15 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Goodbye Ben it was a nice time with BoD

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-28-2008 17:32 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

bi, bi drac
youve helped me loads in the forum
sad to see another of the best go.
why dont you move to zone 5 put in vacation an come back in a bit like liz did
01-28-2008 18:39 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
robocop116

Registration Date: 11-19-2007
Clan: BOA

bye
thanks for the help and advice
shame to see a good player and a good clan go

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by robocop116: 01-28-2008 19:18.

01-28-2008 19:18 robocop116 is offline Homepage of robocop116 Search for Posts by robocop116 Add robocop116 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for robocop116
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

bye and thanks for everything bro. Smile

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

01-29-2008 14:18 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage

Character deleted....

01-29-2008 14:44 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
robocop116

Registration Date: 11-19-2007
Clan: BOA

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Frown
01-29-2008 17:59 robocop116 is offline Homepage of robocop116 Search for Posts by robocop116 Add robocop116 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for robocop116
Sidneykidney

images/avatars/avatar-141.gif

Registration Date: 01-10-2008

Robocop if you cant pick a good avatar at least pick an original one! I mean, I know its a good avatar and all but really Tongue

01-30-2008 11:47 Sidneykidney is offline Search for Posts by Sidneykidney Add Sidneykidney to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Such things should be discussed via pm. Warn for spam.

I think I'll close the thread as there is nothing else to post here.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-30-2008 11:52 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Farewell

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH