Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld need range help on what to do next -UPDATED » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page need range help on what to do next -UPDATED
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

need range help on what to do next -UPDATED Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

these are my NEW stats

DAMAGE
9× 69 - 72 Good Shuriken of Reaction (+3)

DEFENCE 84
STRENGTH 62
AGILITY 118
TOUGHNESS 41
APPEARANCE 61
CHARISMA 49
REPUTATION 58
PERCEPTION 88(98 in ambush)
INTELLIGENCE 40
KNOWLEDGE 48

Good Headband of Precognition (+2)-->changed
UNEQUIP
Good Cape of the Death Sower (+1)--->same
UNEQUIP
Good Amulet of Strength-->changed need the str :/
UNEQUIP
Good Bracelet of Youth (+2)--->same
UNEQUIP
Bracelet of Wisdom (+5)-->need for shruiken Frown
UNEQUIP
Good Elvish Shorts of Silent Moves (+2)-->changed <3 these lol
UNEQUIP
Good Shuriken of Reaction (+3)--->upgraded Tongue

Strong arm:Level 5
Rain of arrows:Level 5
Camoflauge:Level 5
Forest lore:Level 2
all my tatts follow these requirments
Requirements: helmet defence min 5, armour defence min 15, pants defence min 5

not sure where to go now , can't wield the headband,cape or shorts at any higher so don't suggest that please what should i aim for :/ not sure if to aim for like a higher total or more damage?

ps.i have 0ss,1ms,0ls,0hs,4 bs atm

psps.i rarely change my equip i'm way to lazy so spy me ingame if u want to see my stats in one of those nice spy reports(please post if u do)

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 11-09-2009 15:46.

10-27-2009 23:21 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

headband of precog will give more perc with (i think slightly less req)

swap a ring of youth with a ring of accuracy and also if you are going for being able to hit instead of damage you could always swap the cape for an Elvish vest......

shorts wise you should be looking at something like this

Light Shorts of the Sun (+5) CLOSE

Pants
Defence: 10
Effects: AGILITY +11, defence +5, APPEARANCE +11, PERCEPTION +10, chance to hit with melee weapons -19
Requirements: LEVEL: 33 (41), STRENGTH: 40 (50)
Selling price: 25 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 140, Mana 388

quite cheap and heerful and has the defence to keep your tattoos working....

or the more expensive version is

Good Elvish Shorts of the Sun CLOSE

Pants
Defence: 11
Effects: AGILITY +22, defence +2, APPEARANCE +13, PERCEPTION +12, chance to hit with melee weapons -21
Requirements: LEVEL: 46 (57), STRENGTH: 49 (62)
Selling price: 53 850 Lgo
Value: Nanites 267, Mana 986

and the defence only goes up Wink

if you want to start hitting snipers invest in velvet of sun (shorts) and a shuriken of Dryad just for the rep and you should mullerate them....

EDIT: corrected mistake in rep-shuriken

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 10-28-2009 19:15.

10-28-2009 00:17 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bat items i think would be good idea and all stuff Paranoia just said looks right

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
10-28-2009 00:38 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by PureDoom01

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
headband of precog will give more perc with (i think slightly less req)

swap a ring of youth with a ring of accuracy and also if you are going for being able to hit instead of damage you could always swap the cape for an Elvish vest......

shorts wise you should be looking at something like this

Light Shorts of the Sun (+5) CLOSE

Pants
Defence: 10
Effects: AGILITY +11, defence +5, APPEARANCE +11, PERCEPTION +10, chance to hit with melee weapons -19
Requirements: LEVEL: 33 (41), STRENGTH: 40 (50)
Selling price: 25 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 140, Mana 388

Good Elvish Shorts of the Sun CLOSE

Pants
Defence: 11
Effects: AGILITY +22, defence +2, APPEARANCE +13, PERCEPTION +12, chance to hit with melee weapons -21
Requirements: LEVEL: 46 (57), STRENGTH: 49 (62)
Selling price: 53 850 Lgo
Value: Nanites 267, Mana 986

for the headgear i am working on a deadly headband of precog Wink

for that switch my ring of youth i'm stuck there i need all the str to equip my cape(it requires 59 str atm) thinking about aiming for levitation neckwear so i can scrap a ring of youth nd maybe get bat?

i'd love elvish of sun but where on earth am i going to get that my friend has the only ever pair sold on auction and he paid 5ss.....
as for the light of sun there a bit weak eh? these are my current shorts worth like 2ss i think

Good Light Shorts of the Shepherd CLOSE

Pants
Defence: 5
Effects: AGILITY +13, defence -4, PERCEPTION +17, TOUGHNESS -6, chance to hit with melee weapons -24
Requirements: LEVEL: 49 (52), STRENGTH: 51 (54)
Selling price: 51 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 258, Mana 617

yes i like being able to hit Tongue to tell the truth if i can hit you your screwed Big Grin nd btw need no more crit chance with power of blood i pretty much max

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5eb96d37e9
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5a6b12044f
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=133464f7a2

10-28-2009 01:13 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

im not the only person with a pair, mortis has a pair too, as do a few others but they wont sell... mortis is your best bet for a seller Wink

keep the youth as you will need the strength for the shorts and capes etc or other ranged weps.

bat is good if you can get the appearance for it.... titanium rings of bat would be nice lol (would solve str problem and give a massive boost to your combined percep/agility).

headband of precog would probably be better than your current headgear, deadly headband of precog will have insane requirements :/

oh and the point about the light shorts of sun was that they will make it easier for defence requirements on the tattoo and probably could be equipped at a higher level than your shepherd... plus they give appearance which would be useful if you opt for bat jewelery Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by honorus: 10-28-2009 12:41.

10-28-2009 12:39 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

as for the elvish of sun i COULD merge a pair but it would be shooting myself in the foot as one component used to make the merge is nsanely expensive (bullet-proof of incas) and i think ill keep them for myself....

faquarl has the right idea with where to go so id listen to him Wink

quote:

Smile

10-28-2009 12:52 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

I am afraid I cant help as I dont have elvish shorts of sun.. I sold all components long time ago.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-28-2009 12:59 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

quote:
Originally posted by PureDoom01
yes i like being able to hit Tongue to tell the truth if i can hit you your screwed Big Grin nd btw need no more crit chance with power of blood i pretty much max

lies
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0e3184065d =P

but anyways yeh sun is good as it helps you wear your rings at a higher level and doesnt reduce your toughness
you should definately have something of precog as it provides more perc than shepherd and again no -toughness maybe tigers xxx of precog if you can get a helmet or something so it still meets the requirements

maybe even go for the tigers set for increased crits

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

10-28-2009 19:05 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by necrol
quote:

lies

but anyways yeh sun is good as it helps you wear your rings at a higher level and doesnt reduce your toughness
you should definately have something of precog as it provides more perc than shepherd and again no -toughness maybe tigers xxx of precog if you can get a helmet or something so it still meets the requirements

maybe even go for the tigers set for increased crits

i wasn't expecting a def kit Tongue this is much better

nd yea i'd like tigers of sun? tigers of death sower? tigers of precog but i'd never be able to get those so it's a bit pointless Frown Frown and also i like my headband currently it gives me 22 perc +3agi so it'll be better than a headband of just precog

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 10-28-2009 19:12.

10-28-2009 19:12 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

quote:
[quote]Originally posted by necrol
[quote]Originally posted by PureDoom01
nd yea i'd like tigers of sun? tigers of death sower? tigers of precog but i'd never be able to get those so it's a bit pointless Frown Frown and also i like my headband currently it gives me 22 perc +3agi so it'll be better than a headband of just precog

Good Headband of Precognition CLOSE

Helmet (Only for females)
Defence: 8
Effects: APPEARANCE +11, PERCEPTION +25, chance to hit with melee weapons -56

22perc+3 agility = 25 cmb score......

25perc = 25cmb score....

so how does that make it better than a headband of precog?

spy bez for the stats of one on perfect....

quote:

Smile

10-28-2009 19:18 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by necrol
quote:

lies

i wasn't expecting a def kit Tongue this is much better

yeh thats my searing blood set-up which practically everyone beats me in

edit: i just noticed your silence of blood blocks 2 arcana! no fair!

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by necrol: 10-28-2009 19:27.

10-28-2009 19:22 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:
[quote]Originally posted by necrol
[quote]Originally posted by PureDoom01

Good Headband of Precognition CLOSE

Helmet (Only for females)
Defence: 8
Effects: APPEARANCE +11, PERCEPTION +25, chance to hit with melee weapons -56

22perc+3 agility = 25 cmb score......

25perc = 25cmb score....

so how does that make it better than a headband of precog?

spy bez for the stats of one on perfect....

thanks i'll loook out for one Smile what's it like on higher though?

10-28-2009 22:00 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

spy bez, you'll soon find out

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

10-28-2009 22:13 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

get a legendary weapon they are seriously worth the investment

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=37852c5935

and thats when my gear was dead........

10-29-2009 21:33 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

sorry not got enough stones or i'd get that g(+1) one on auction Tongue

10-30-2009 00:07 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:

merge them, you definately have stones for parts, they come up more frequently than people realise.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

10-30-2009 00:11 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

U shoulda tried 4 headband of prego on auction

My apologise if u did or didn't have stones

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
10-30-2009 00:13 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
quote:

merge them, you definately have stones for parts, they come up more frequently than people realise.

i don;t think so i've been checking auction alot and not seen a single part of it :/

ok bidding on the headband of precog on auction hopefully i should win itr

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 10-30-2009 10:50.

10-30-2009 00:25 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
PureDoom01
Lord

ok i'm totally got new equip and things can everyone read the first post again and give me new advice(read my comments aswell please)(ps.if u need stats for a item just ask/spy)

ps.i need the amulet to be able to wield the cape and barely any stones don't forgot that Tongue and also i need that bracelet to equip my shruiken(i lack 3 knowledge without it)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 11-09-2009 15:48.

11-09-2009 15:47 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Amulet of levitation when you can afford it, if you need the strength?

Your imperfection.
11-09-2009 17:14 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Amulet of levitation when you can afford it, if you need the strength?

i'd love that but got any short term things? :/ i won't have 3 ss in a long time Tongue only once have i ever had 3ss

11-09-2009 18:17 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Pops
moderator...apparently

boost base knowledge (thats what im trying to do anyway) then grab xxx of bat. kinda longer term but hey.

in the meanwhile, your existing setup is pretty good. i know its kinda sacrelidge even mentioning it, but there may be some benefit in downdrading shuri to g+2 so you dont have to use wisdom and boost agility by around 10 with xxx of accuracy.

im in the same boat really lol

edit : i dont know about you, but in the not too distant future ill be buying/merging a perfect bandanna of caution +1 for the damage boost. might suit legendary weapon better as you would lose alot of your agi + perc total.

11-09-2009 18:24 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
boost base knowledge (thats what im trying to do anyway) then grab xxx of bat. kinda longer term but hey.

in the meanwhile, your existing setup is pretty good. i know its kinda sacrelidge even mentioning it, but there may be some benefit in downdrading shuri to g+2 so you dont have to use wisdom and boost agility by around 10 with xxx of accuracy.

im in the same boat really lol

edit : i dont know about you, but in the not too distant future ill be buying/merging a perfect bandanna of caution +1 for the damage boost. might suit legendary weapon better as you would lose alot of your agi + perc total.

i'm female Tongue and meh it'll cost me like 60k pop to get my base know to 44 and no way am i degrading i risked it with a hs and it'll never go back up Tongue also i have a good chain of accuracy(+2) but can't use it and also a good ring of youth (also good light shorts of shep i need to sell no one seems to want though) lastly i'm thinking of getting hunters vest of assassin/cobra it'll give me all the know i'll ever need for shruiken and nicer perc+agi

11-09-2009 19:00 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Here are your options:
1. train knowledge, change: bracelet of wisdom for ring of bat, amulet of strength for amulet of levitation
2. train strength a bit and change: amulet of strength for amulet/chain of talent, bracelet of wisdom for ring of bat

You must also get he legendary shuriken of reaction. I know this stuff is expensive, but right now there are no cheap and good solutions for you.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

11-09-2009 19:13 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Undivisible
Here are your options:
1. train knowledge, change: bracelet of wisdom for ring of bat, amulet of strength for amulet of levitation
2. train strength a bit and change: amulet of strength for amulet/chain of talent, bracelet of wisdom for ring of bat

You must also get he legendary shuriken of reaction. I know this stuff is expensive, but right now there are no cheap and good solutions for you.

1.but surely if i just got hunters of assassin as i hope that'll iliminate the need for training know(also i wouldn't need that braclet of know) and the amulet of levi will give me str+ agi so it's perfect i just need stones?

yea leg. shruiken of reaction i'll save for it

my final thought:
i should get hunters of assassin/cobra?
i should get amulet of levitation?
i should get ring of bat?

that would be good right? my final(well as soon as i have it i'll look for more ways to get better)equip will look like

Good Headband of Precognition
Good Cape of the Death Sower
Good Amulet of Levitation
Good Bracelet of Youth
Good Ring of Bat
Good Elvish Shorts of Silent Moves
Good Shuriken of Reaction

EVERYTHING changed to good for the sake of it so it's easier to look at so don't comment on the levels

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 11-09-2009 19:39.

11-09-2009 19:38 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Pops
moderator...apparently

the problem with hunters xxx of assassin/cobra is the requirements at good. cape of ds is easier to equip at higher level.

you coulod laways wait for level easiness but again this is longer term

11-10-2009 01:20 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

quote:
the problem with hunters xxx of assassin/cobra is the requirements at good. cape of ds is easier to equip at higher level.

you got the req for it please? i always though it would be low...

11-10-2009 08:38 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
vampking

Registration Date: 01-11-2009

quote:
quote:

you got the req for it please? i always though it would be low...

Hunter`s Cape of the Assassin (+5) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 2
Effects: REPUTATION +10, AGILITY +15, TOUGHNESS +10, PERCEPTION +11, KNOWLEDGE +14, chance for critical hit with guns -29 %, chance to hit with melee weapons -22, all weapons damage +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 47 (57), STRENGTH: 43 (52), AGILITY: 33 (40)
Selling price: 37 375 Lgo
Value: Nanites 200, Mana 661

Good Hunter`s Cape of the Assassin CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 5
Effects: REPUTATION +11, AGILITY +18, TOUGHNESS +11, PERCEPTION +13, KNOWLEDGE +16, chance for critical hit with guns -30 %, chance to hit with melee weapons -24, all weapons damage +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 60 (72), STRENGTH: 52 (63), AGILITY: 41 (50)
Selling price: 47 125 Lgo
Value: Nanites 360, Mana 1181
11-10-2009 09:46 vampking is offline Search for Posts by vampking Add vampking to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

anoything "of assassin" has really high req......

Good Elvish Cape of the Assassin (+4) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 1
Effects: REPUTATION +15, AGILITY +50, TOUGHNESS +15, chance for critical hit +23 %, defence -7, all weapons damage +10
Requirements: LEVEL: 78 (99), STRENGTH: 31 (39), AGILITY: 54 (6Cool

Good Tiger`s Cape of the Assassin (+5) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: -23
Effects: REPUTATION +17, AGILITY +46, TOUGHNESS +27, defence -31, all weapons damage +10
Requirements: LEVEL: 82 (105), STRENGTH: 69 (8Cool , AGILITY: 58 (74), CHARISMA: 25 (31)

i can use a P+2 elvish and P+3 tigers capes if there was no suffix .... and it all gets worse

hunters has higher base req than both so your gonna have no luck with that until your really high up

quote:

Smile

11-10-2009 11:21 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

hunters cape of assassin is useless to hunters till p+1 i beleive.... vests requirements :

Hunter`s Vest of the Assassin (+5) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 20
Effects: PERCEPTION +11, KNOWLEDGE +14, chance for critical hit with guns -29 %, chance to hit with melee weapons -22, AGILITY +10, all weapons damage +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 58 (59), STRENGTH: 50 (51), AGILITY: 41 (42), TOUGHNESS: 18
Selling price: 37 675 Lgo
Value: Nanites 155, Mana 655

Hunter`s Vest of the Cobra (+5) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 25
Effects: PERCEPTION +11, KNOWLEDGE +14, chance for critical hit with guns -29 %, chance to hit with melee weapons -22, AGILITY +8, all weapons damage +7, defence +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 59 (60), STRENGTH: 54 (55), AGILITY: 40 (41), TOUGHNESS: 18
Selling price: 42 875 Lgo
Value: Nanites 156, Mana 701

the requirements at good are alot higher

11-10-2009 12:16 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

can you find me requirments at good please?

and what about hunters vest of cobra Wink ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 11-10-2009 13:04.

11-10-2009 13:03 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Undivisible
Triple Ace

Hunters Vest of Assasin would be a good choice, but:
- it's very expensive
- it doesn't give as much damage as death sower(since you can't use bandana it'll be a problem later)
- it doesn't give any reputation

of course it gives very nice total at higher levels of upgrading, but training wisdom(and getting amulet of levitation, and ring of bat) is a lot better choice right now, since you have to get the stones first to buy stuff, and you'll have to do it sooner or later Wink .

quote:

11-10-2009 13:19 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

also, if you spend time upgrading your base stats, later on youll be able to equip very nice items without having to sacrafice an eq slot (i.e. with your bracelet of wisdom, you could replace it with better if you upgraded knowledge)

also, easiness at higher levels is a bonus. combine that with your absorber easiness bonus and youll be able to equip most things with relative ease compared to other races

11-10-2009 14:15 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

about the amulet of levi i was thinking i should go for necklace/neckercheif of levi for these reasons

1.it's cheaper(female only and i'm female Smile )
2.i'll get charisma bonus from a neckerchief
3.with a necklace it's alot cheaper and i'll get a slight rep bonus
4.can easily wield both - i checked

so what you think?

ps.just about to get a min of 1ss,1ms from my good light shorts of shep so i'll have 1ss,2ms in total

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 11-10-2009 16:19.

11-10-2009 16:19 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Undivisible
Triple Ace

Good idea Wink , I would go for a necklace which gives more apperance which will be necessary when you buy ring of bat. Also it's small rep bonus will be more useful, since your gear don't give you any charisma bonus from neckerchief won't be significant.

quote:

11-11-2009 00:04 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld need range help on what to do next -UPDATED

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH