Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Forum and Game Troubles » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Forum and Game Troubles
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Forum and Game Troubles Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For some reason whenever I click the link to the forum, the first time I do it I get this message... then I have to go to the main bloodwars screen and click the forum link. In game I always get this message:

You have been logged out because of session expiry (e1-150.237.85.247(18936)/150.237.85.229).

Click here to login again

If I click the forum link. And it also happens the first time I click it from the main page.

I'm now getting this in game also, for absolutely no reason

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 11-08-2009 16:27.

11-08-2009 16:21 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do you have dial up?
friend of mine had the same issue when their dial-up dc'ed and automatically reconnected
i believe a static ip might do this also?

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

11-08-2009 19:02 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raxis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When I was on dial up I had less problems than now

Your imperfection.
11-09-2009 00:48 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Which broadband u on? as i get moreprobs with my broadband

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
11-09-2009 01:03 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I'm not sure. It's my university internet

Your imperfection.
11-09-2009 09:19 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

it looks to me that the ip's changin fr some reason

11-09-2009 10:25 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by nero

henceforth my suggestion of static ip.
whats the connection like in your area, also are you directly on the modem, or using a router?
if router, and it's netgear, i had the same issue using a wirless netgear router (issue was still there wired) change of router and i was fine.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

11-09-2009 19:51 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

To be honest I think this problem could be eliminated if the system only logged people out if their Network ID changed, not just their Host (last 6 digits in this case)

11-09-2009 19:53 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
To be honest I think this problem could be eliminated if the system only logged people out if their Network ID changed, not just their Host (last 6 digits in this case)

i ha ve to agree it gets annoying when u get logged out time and time again from havin just a lil static ip

11-09-2009 23:19 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
quote:

whats the connection like in your area, also are you directly on the modem, or using a router?
if router, and it's netgear, i had the same issue using a wirless netgear router (issue was still there wired) change of router and i was fine.

How can I change the university internet Tongue

Saying that... no problems at all today :S

Your imperfection.
11-10-2009 01:27 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
quote:
quote:

Hmm is this the university's internal network you are browsing from or in halls?

I know in my college when connecting to the internet the gateway uses the same IP (last year if audatioustitan was online in college same time as me, his profile would show the little grey ball suggesting same IP) and had no problems with this apart from when I browse on my phone via WAP/3G :S

11-10-2009 01:48 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

quote:
quote:
quote:

I think u'll just need to live with it or get mob brosband 4 ur laptop

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
11-10-2009 01:49 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Halls Arty. Though I've reported that. But also had it sorted... it was due to network repairs and upgrades that were going on at the time, it has affected most people here. Not just this site.

This can be closed now

Your imperfection.
11-10-2009 17:14 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:

This can be closed now

11-11-2009 21:51 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Forum and Game Troubles

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH