Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Our Photographs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 12 13 [14] 15 16 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Our Photographs 29 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.4129 Votes - Average Rating: 9.41
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: End/SoT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol thanks oh and diab's hawt lmao

10-22-2009 22:45 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Halloween - Phantom Time :p Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And then this one

Your imperfection.
11-10-2009 20:17 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
nero

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh oh which 1 is u cuz that's some bada** outfit's u's got on u

11-10-2009 20:44 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by nero

He's the one on the left Tongue
11-10-2009 23:54 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
quote:

I'm in the middle Tongue

Your imperfection.
11-10-2009 23:58 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
nero

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
quote:

I'm in the middle Tongue

ok well the left guy looks effing awesome

11-11-2009 00:04 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

He's dressed as King Diamond

though he dresses like that normally too

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 11-11-2009 00:09.

11-11-2009 00:09 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
nero

hahaha i'd love to see som1 dressed like dat evryday

Edit: well with the mask and all i mean maybe a cape too i love cape's

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nero: 11-11-2009 00:19.

11-11-2009 00:18 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

time for new photo Big Grin

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5011/...69510417952.jpg

i was a "little" drunk :x when some1 send me that photo week after party, I was slightly shocked Big Grin and i don't know what i'm holding in hand, maybe a ring or something :x

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

12-13-2009 22:06 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

hehe sparking hards \0/

devil in disguise :X

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

12-13-2009 22:10 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Some photos I forgot to post from October (mainly for the amusement of some germans who don't believe that anywhere except germany has a beer festival) - the almighty Norwich Beer Festival!

I worked hard on my beard just for the occasion. Big Grin

There's links below if the pics don't work:

Before you ask - these are people I work with.

See how large it is!! (ps - if anyone can spot HellDemon, I will buy them a pint - we both spent most of the night at the cider bar, and managed not to recognise each other! Big Grin )

More beer stands

The blessed cider bar - I took a particular liking to the Pickled Pig, but it wasn't so keen on me. Tongue

And just to prove that Kal & I are not miserable old Scrooges, here's our xmas tree for this year:

Links:
Beer gang
hall
stands
cider

BEAT THAT GERMANY! Tongue Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 12-14-2009 13:10.

12-14-2009 13:09 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009
Clan: Source

hahahaha Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we over here sure can´t beat the sunshades on top of the beer stalls, nor would we ever strike on the idea to hold a beer festival in a church, also would we never serve beer thats held in tanks (well, only in extreme-situations like festivals, been there, did that and lost ~ 400 million brain cells that day) - but at the mo i easily beat your beard dude Big Grin not sure if bling will post the pictures of me when i was sitting in the pub on friday, equipping for apollos medusa - but if he does you´ll see that i´m currently a reinhold messner-lookalike beardwise Wink you and me draw when it comes to head hair tho LOL.

nice pics dude, looks fun although it´s a bit crowded which might cut you off from the beer-supply way too often (but i guess that´s why you are wielding two glasses at once). perhaps we should start a beer-fest-exchange, meaning you folks attend one of ours, and bling and myself will hop over to destroy one of yours lol.
12-14-2009 13:39 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

RE: hahahaha Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"beer-fest-exchange" - what an awesome idea! It would be like a student exchange, except that we would all be old & even more drunk! Big Grin

"would we never serve beer thats held in tanks" - what do you mean; your beer isn't served from a barrel? What do you keep beer in?? (please don't tell me your pants!)

"I´m currently a reinhold messner-lookalike" - LOL, I wanna see that. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-14-2009 13:53 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

Thought i'd upload my Halloween outfit.

If you're wondering what it is, so am i. Was a Jester outfit mixed with a moon mask, but no specific intention other than to look a bit creepy.

12-14-2009 14:36 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

@ C:

that would rock! make sure you can hop over from 16.7. - 18.7.2010, we have a thing that - translated into english - actually be called beer-exchange in our hometown. good start, eh? Wink the website actually mentions around 1000 brands of beer, but i doubt it´s actually that much - but a few hundred should be okay as well hehe.

and i meant the plastic ones as you already figured out, we carried our beer in such a thing through a hole festival day 15 years ago at around 35 degrees and heavy sunshine. tasted pretty fine at the end of the day!

i´ll tell bling to upload it/them. originally he wanted them to proof that i´m an BW-addict, but they are also okay for proving that i love beer and have a nice beard right now lol Wink don´t expect it to happen too soon tho, bling is very lazy and has to prepare cookies for christmas at the mo. so pleasse be patient Smile

@ NN: at the first moment judging by the chin i thought it was michael schumacher lol Big Grin

Link to the beer-thingy-website

EDIT: link added Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by censoredcensored: 12-14-2009 16:02.

12-14-2009 16:00 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

@ HH - which festival is nearest you? K & I will see what we can do & maybe get out to see you for a few days. Smile

@ Nouv - awesome costume - although the mask is only slightly camp. Tongue Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-14-2009 18:37 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

haha. only if kal will be able for expos still! source would be in serious trouble if she´d go into vacation for more than 20 minutes!

oh and the mainz one. actually the town where i live Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by censoredcensored: 12-15-2009 03:27.

12-15-2009 03:23 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
Thought i'd upload my Halloween outfit.

If you're wondering what it is, so am i. Was a Jester outfit mixed with a moon mask, but no specific intention other than to look a bit creepy.

that is a class pic i love it Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

12-15-2009 16:35 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by censoredcensored
haha. only if kal will be able for expos still! source would be in serious trouble if she´d go into vacation for more than 20 minutes!

oh and the mainz one. actually the town where i live Wink

we live... Tongue

thats true...she is the "good soul" in the source...makes every mans (and of course girls) day better xD

Maybe we can met each other at the Oktoberfest next year...because i will go to munich in a few month Wink
12-15-2009 23:37 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

OM NOM NOM NOM

I r orange Smile

12-16-2009 00:06 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Clan: The Source

For all who still think that i´m a girl :p

I took it on sylvester and was a bit drunk Wink
01-06-2010 10:55 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Cthulhu
Viking

Dr. Bling, you look so serious & stern! Tongue
And I see the new nose ring - nice. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-06-2010 13:10 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

BoS leadership meeting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello guys and girls,
here are the pics from New Year's BoS leadership meeting in Slovakia. Watch and enjoy. Tongue

front side of our special clan t-shirts

back side of our special clan t-shirts

Mortis, Clemenza and diablo

p.s. clannies can order same t-shirts with clan discount Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-06-2010 14:17 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

i would say diablo is a little drunk here

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
01-06-2010 14:22 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

OMG MORTIS CAN I GET A T-SHIRT XD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i will join your clan just for the shirt hahahaha XD

01-06-2010 14:27 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

wow diablo too much too drink Tongue

01-06-2010 14:27 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

Why doesn't Clem have a T-shirt?

Also Diablo - I agree with the other - you looked absolutly smashed

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raziel666: 01-06-2010 14:31.

01-06-2010 14:30 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Raziel666

thx for the concerns Raz but I'm not part of BoS leadership, only Mortis secretary Wink

and just to clarify.. diablo wasn't drunk by this time Wink

01-06-2010 14:37 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:

Don't worry Raz, she will get one for free as a reward for such brilliant idea Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-06-2010 14:42 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

lol, I really wasn't drunk by that time. It came later.
That t-shirt is awesome, i love it.

01-06-2010 14:46 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Clemenza
quote:

thx for the concerns Raz but I'm not part of BoS leadership, only Mortis secretary Wink

and just to clarify.. diablo wasn't drunk by this time Wink

Oh BTW Clem - Nice to finally meet you. Wink

And Mortis Too (Where are my manners)

01-06-2010 14:48 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

haha i think those shirts are amazing XD i really do want one XD maybe BK can do some tooo haha and we can have like a HUGE gathering and we can all wear them xD hahaha now that is a funny thought XD

01-06-2010 14:52 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Guiness book of wrold records

Most people from an online game in one location...

01-06-2010 14:58 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Clan: B.O.S

Cheesy but pretty cute and sweet!!!! Let's settle for cute and sweet, shall we? Big Grin

And when you said : 'back side of our special clan t-shirts'

I have to say the backsides are hidden Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin You could have at least stood up! :p

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by llianna: 01-06-2010 15:13.

01-06-2010 15:09 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Cthulhu
Viking

LOL to all the above - Mortis & Diablo, I think you may have started a new clan competition - who can get the best merchandising! Tongue (also, excellent beard work Big Grin )

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-06-2010 15:41 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Hmm...

Just to be a party Pooper - but the BOS symbol - is it not breaking copywrite laws from Fallout???

I'm not too great on my Legal Jargon.

01-06-2010 15:50 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

quote:
Hmm...

Just to be a party Pooper - but the BOS symbol - is it not breaking copywrite laws from Fallout???

I'm not too great on my Legal Jargon.

Best of my knowledge it's only infringement if it's mass-produced and there's an intention to profit from it.

Plus, it's only infringement if you get caught :-D

EDIT:
To avoid warning, me on a typical night out :-D

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 01-06-2010 17:41.

01-06-2010 15:58 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Good Point - LOL

and thanks for that

01-06-2010 16:03 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu

Plus, it's only infringement if you get caught :-D

Oh, I lol'd.

01-06-2010 17:23 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

WOW i want a meet up with you guys it would be freeking epic

nice to put a name to the face clemenza WHY DONT YOU MESSAGE ANYMORE

and diablo looks like he is conceveing a nasty evil sexual devient plan in that photo

SCARY

01-06-2010 19:19 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Pages (18): « first ... « previous 12 13 [14] 15 16 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Our Photographs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH