Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Cursed One Arcana + Gun Bonuses » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cursed One Arcana + Gun Bonuses
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Cursed One Arcana + Gun Bonuses Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was wondering, and have been for a while about Cursed One arcana.

The Breath of Death arcana adds damage per attack, does the 1H gun damage bonus overall weapon damage +30 % add to the damage gained through the arcana?

Your imperfection.
11-11-2009 00:31 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: Cursed One Arcana + Gun Bonuses Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought this too and i think add to dmg before 30% is added, not 100% but i'd say im 99.9% sure =)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
11-11-2009 00:38 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raxis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ec0cf78af2

Watch Sasuke's damage... it's hard to tell... but I think it does

Your imperfection.
11-11-2009 01:05 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can confirm that the extra damage of cursed one arcana DEFINITELY gets boosted by 1h guns damage boost: Last attack crit.
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0c2edc42a0

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-28-2009 17:30 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007

A 50 damage jump :S
It would be extremely funny if his gun got unequiped because he no longer had enough agility to hold his items up.
01-24-2010 14:32 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

kraftie warning for spam.

01-25-2010 04:12 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Cursed One Arcana + Gun Bonuses

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH