Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Underworld - Absorber - Hunter - Lvl 78 = Up for grabs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Underworld - Absorber - Hunter - Lvl 78 = Up for grabs 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NateDogg
unregistered
Underworld - Absorber - Hunter - Lvl 78 = Up for grabs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Absorber - Hunter - Lvl 78 = Up for grabs

INGAME NAME: NateDogg
PREMIUM: NONE

RACE: ABSORBER
ARCANA: BLOODMAGIC
HIT POINTS: 1052 / 1052
BLOOD POINTS: 279 / 279
LUCK 0

SEX: MALE
SON`S NAME: Daggonte
LEVEL: 78

EXPERIENCE: 1 607 077 / 1 692 893
HONOUR PTS: 2036
PTS OF PROGRESS: 21 354
DAMAGE 11× 101 - 107 Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5)

Main equipment:
DEFENCE: 116
STRENGTH: 79
AGILITY: 177
TOUGHNESS: 52
APPEARANCE: 73
CHARISMA: 51
PERCEPTION: 114
INTELLIGENCE: 46
KNOWLEDGE: 66

Without Equipment - Training:
STRENGTH 49 - COST: 75837
AGILITY 46 - COST: 43888
TOUGHNESS 43 - COST: 25398
APPEARANCE 43 - COST: 25398
CHARISMA 51 - COST: 109206
REPUTATION 44 - COST: 30478
PERCEPTION 45 - COST: 36573
INTELLIGENCE 46 - COST: 43888
KNOWLEDGE 47 - COST: 52665

Tattoos:
STRONG ARM: lvl 5 - chance for critical hit +25 %
RAIN OF ARROWS: Lvl 5 - all weapons damage +11
CAMOUFLAGE: Lvl 5 - chance for critical hit +10 %, opponent does not attack in the first round of combat
FOREST LORE: Lvl 5 - Aura (always works): experience +20 %

Regular Gear:
Perfect Bandanna of Caution (+1)
Good Hunter`s Cape of the Death Sower (+2)
Good Amulet of Levitation (+5)
Good Signet of Levitation (+5)
Good Ring of the Bat (+4)
Good Elvish Shorts of Secrecy (+5)
Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5)

Well of souls:
NANITES: 6163
MANA: 2815

Stones:
Bloodstone 18
Heartstone 6
Lifestone 0
Mergestone 3
Soulstone 2

ITEMS IN ARMOURY: 206 / 8

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Deal:
ALL I ASK IS THAT THE NEW OWNER STAYS IN [BLP].
I'M NOT WISHING TO TAKE OVER A NEW ACCOUNT, THIS WILL BE GIVEN AWAY.

Don't PM me, just reply here. If i've forgotten anything, don't be afraid to ask.

Chosen Person:
I'll choose someone today/tomorrow whom i think will best to keep my character alive. Don't take it personal if you don't get chosen.

Goodbye:
Goodbye all, its mostly been good. Had some fun, made some good friends, If you want to stay in touch PM me before I go. Good luck, and goodbye.

This post has been edited 11 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 11-12-2009 09:05.

11-11-2009 14:59
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I retract my proposition, i would be more than happy for Bebbsy to have it

EDIT: Would be more than happy for Bebbsy or Apollo to get it lol

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 11-11-2009 23:42.

11-11-2009 15:01 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: Absorber - Hunter - Lvl 78 = Up for grabs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by NateDogg
Don't PM me, just reply here. If i've forgotten anything, don't be afraid to ask.

please edit your first post according to Account trading regulations to prevent warnings. you should provide a link to your account.

11-11-2009 15:13 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Bebbsy

images/avatars/avatar-138.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: D.B

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

heyy
finally got round to postin on here

id like to take over this account =]
my account would go to a close friend so no loss and id be active every day =]
get back to me mate
unless diablo bans the account first :|
then no-one gets it =P

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Bebbsy: 11-11-2009 16:12.

11-11-2009 16:12 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
After trading/giving away your account you have to report it through "report to the operator" only then the trade/giving is valid

1. The topic title must include the information about the realm of the account.

2. The topic must include the stats of the character, the infomation on the items, what you would like to trade the account for and a direct link to the character profile.

3. You can only trade bloodwars accounts here

4. You can bump your topic once every 3 hours

5a. You cannot trade an account for points/stones/items as this is considered a pushing

5b. Trading accounts for material goods is forbidden

6. Every post done by a person willing to trade must include an offer or else will be considered a spam and warned

7. One player = one topic and no more

by wandalz

Which part is not clear?

11-11-2009 16:17 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

RE: Absorber - Hunter - Lvl 78 = Up for grabs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would like to take over this account I have 2 and a bit years experience in hunters and rangers

(The Deal:
I'M NOT WISHING TO TAKE OVER A NEW ACCOUNT, THIS WILL BE GIVEN AWAY.)

I would go along with this Smile

Old account would go to a friend in game.

thanks

Demandred Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred2: 11-11-2009 18:21.

11-11-2009 16:19 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

I would obviously like to take on this account Tongue
Been in BLP for a while on an old account and would be fine staying with them was also a Hunter on a previous account and so I have knowledge in this tatoo path.
My current account (Apollo) would also go to a close friend.
I've been playing the game for just over 2 years now and so feel I am experienced enough to keep this account in the top ranks and probably advance higher.

Thankyou
Good luck in real life and hope you will return to the game one day Smile
Apollo.

11-11-2009 18:24 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008

quote:
Originally posted by QQQ
Been in BLP for a while on an old account and would be fine staying with them was also a Hunter on a previous account and so I have knowledge in this tatoo path.
I've been playing the game for just over 2 years now and so feel I am experienced enough to keep this account in the top ranks and probably advance higher.

Thankyou
Apollo.

apollo has just told me he no longer wants it and he'd like to stay in the source with Swift..(who ever that is)

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 11-11-2009 18:26.

11-11-2009 18:26 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Demandred2
Double Ace

So its just me and bebbsy right now

11-11-2009 18:29 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
Originally posted by PureDoom01
quote:
Originally posted by QQQ

Thankyou
Apollo.

apollo has just told me he no longer wants it and he'd like to stay in the source with Swift..(who ever that is)

Apollo didnt say that swift (PureDoom01) is being a naughty girl so I still want the account thankyou.

11-11-2009 18:32 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

RE: Underworld - Absorber - Hunter - Lvl 78 = Up for grabs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Guys I forgot to tell you that at end of week he is putting all of our names into a hat and pulling out the winner.(well thats what he said)

so good luck

11-11-2009 18:35 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
PureDoom01
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by QQQ
quote:
Originally posted by PureDoom01
quote:
Originally posted by QQQ

Thankyou
Apollo.

Apollo didnt say that swift (PureDoom01) is being a naughty girl so I still want the account thankyou.

i'm not swift? who is that and she's not a naughty girl she's just bad Wink but no he doesn't want the account Tongue

11-11-2009 18:41 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
diablo

PureDoom01, Demandred2, QQQ
Warning for spam.

11-11-2009 18:46 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

they didn't spam you idiot just me did Tongue infact is you look it's clearly obvious they are responding to the thread and it's all relevant apollo confirmed he still wants the account and demandred2 is relaying important info about the account

what part is not clear?

11-11-2009 18:52 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
diablo

PureDoom01, pick one, warning for offense or spam? I pick offense. Bye bye.

EDIT: Removed QQQ's warning, my apologies. I will not happen again.

11-11-2009 18:58 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

RE: Underworld - Absorber - Hunter - Lvl 78 = Up for grabs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Absorber - Hunter - Lvl 78 = Up for grabs

INGAME NAME: NateDogg
PREMIUM: NONE
SQUARE: 3/9/9

RACE: ABSORBER
ARCANA: BLOODMAGIC
HIT POINTS: 1052 / 1052
BLOOD POINTS: 279 / 279
LUCK 0

SEX: MALE
SON`S NAME: Daggonte
LEVEL: 78

EXPERIENCE: 1 607 077 / 1 692 893
HONOUR PTS: 2036
PTS OF PROGRESS: 21 354
DAMAGE 11× 101 - 107 Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5)

Main equipment:
DEFENCE: 116
STRENGTH: 79
AGILITY: 177
TOUGHNESS: 52
APPEARANCE: 73
CHARISMA: 51
PERCEPTION: 114
INTELLIGENCE: 46
KNOWLEDGE: 66

Without Equipment - Training:
STRENGTH 49 - COST: 75837
AGILITY 46 - COST: 43888
TOUGHNESS 43 - COST: 25398
APPEARANCE 43 - COST: 25398
CHARISMA 51 - COST: 109206
REPUTATION 44 - COST: 30478
PERCEPTION 45 - COST: 36573
INTELLIGENCE 46 - COST: 43888
KNOWLEDGE 47 - COST: 52665

Tattoos:
STRONG ARM: lvl 5 - chance for critical hit +25 %
RAIN OF ARROWS: Lvl 5 - all weapons damage +11
CAMOUFLAGE: Lvl 5 - chance for critical hit +10 %, opponent does not attack in the first round of combat
FOREST LORE: Lvl 5 - Aura (always works): experience +20 %

Regular Gear:
Perfect Bandanna of Caution (+1)
Good Hunter`s Cape of the Death Sower (+2)
Good Amulet of Levitation (+5)
Good Signet of Levitation (+5)
Good Ring of the Bat (+4)
Good Elvish Shorts of Secrecy (+5)
Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5)

Well of souls:
NANITES: 6163
MANA: 2815

Stones:
Bloodstone 18
Heartstone 6
Lifestone 0
Mergestone 3
Soulstone 2

ITEMS IN ARMOURY: 206 / 80

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Deal:
I'M NOT WISHING TO TAKE OVER A NEW ACCOUNT, THIS WILL BE GIVEN AWAY.

Chosen Person:
I'll choose someone within a week whom i think will best keep my character alive. Don't take it personal if you don't get chosen.

Goodbye:
Goodbye all, its mostly been good. If you want to stay in touch you can MSN if you like, just ask for my address. Good luck, and goodbye.

Level 49 Thoughtcatcher (105 Pts)

This is my current account. It says there if someone is giving away their account, id be happy to take it over, and give this one away too. BLP is an old friend clan(in my early years i spent sometime in there qweeg and chopski were the leader/deputy then. I was their rd member i think. Ive got great experience with the game, not that my account says as much Tongue .
Im on everyday at most and mornings too(GMT time zone). I run a clan at the momoent, but im sure, if it take over this account, BLP can arrange something for ours to merge.

Regards
Lake

11-11-2009 20:10 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Chanieyy

images/avatars/avatar-584.jpg

Registration Date: 09-15-2009
Clan: T.D.N

I Wil Take The Account i Have Played The Game For 3 Years And Had Verious Accounts And Races I Will Stay With Any Clan You Want Smile

I Would Be Very Great Fully To Take Your Account Off Your Hands Smile

Hope You Pick Me Smile

11-11-2009 20:38 Chanieyy is offline Search for Posts by Chanieyy Add Chanieyy to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

i would love to take over this account Smile
got loads of experience with bloodwars and would realy like your account XD

Am a premium player and on 18 hours a day Smile so surely will turn it into even more of a beast

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 11-11-2009 21:55.

11-11-2009 21:43 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

Account, given away, good luck to the new owner, and sorry to all those that didn't get it.
11-12-2009 10:27
Demandred2
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Chanieyy
I Wil Take The Account i Have Played The Game For 3 Years And Had Verious Accounts And Races I Will Stay With Any Clan You Want Smile

I Would Be Very Great Fully To Take Your Account Off Your Hands Smile

Hope You Pick Me Smile

are you sure that youve been around for 3years? and good luck nate

11-12-2009 15:51 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Sanguinarius

images/avatars/avatar-606.jpg

Registration Date: 10-19-2009
Clan: V13 BC

give it to me id use it well or il take the account off the person who gets it if thats cool wit every one

11-12-2009 23:08 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Chanieyy

images/avatars/avatar-584.jpg

Registration Date: 09-15-2009
Clan: T.D.N

Yeahh I Been Round 3 Years Why ??? I Was Playin Mr Sparky That Was For 2 Years And I Have Been Playin Before Then Check The Dates On Start To Banned On The Mr Sparky Account

Date of entry 2007-09-14 15:28:52
Last logged 2009-09-14 00:25:20

Look Thats 2 Years

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Chanieyy: 11-12-2009 23:26.

11-12-2009 23:22 Chanieyy is offline Search for Posts by Chanieyy Add Chanieyy to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Account, given away, good luck to the new owner, and sorry to all those that didn't get it.

Cant you read?

Closed

11-12-2009 23:46 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Underworld - Absorber - Hunter - Lvl 78 = Up for grabs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH