Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Cod 6 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cod 6 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: dark

Cod 6 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is it any good? worth getting?

is there anything like nazi zombies?

11-14-2009 11:23 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm sure there be nazi zombies eventually like everyother fps but i doubt here's any now and i haven't played it yet but everyone i know say its fantastic

11-14-2009 11:39 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yep, it's great.

The PC version isn't as good as everyone expected but it's not bad. I love it Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-14-2009 12:09 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Demandred2
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Demandred2

Is it on ps3? aswell as xbox 360?

11-14-2009 12:10 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Yes both, im trying to get Xbox360 at Christmaswith this game

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
11-14-2009 12:22 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

Good luck with that but dont get xbox 360 elite they have faults

11-14-2009 12:24 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

First paragraph explains what is in place instead of Homo Zombies.

Second explains one of the online gameplay mechanics... or whatever you wanna call it. I've only mentioned perks.

Instead of Nazi Zombies, (which was ghey beyond belief -.-) they have Special Ops, basically you run through missions (unrelated to the campaign, but sometimes using campaign levels) and you have specific objectives to do. One i done yesterday with my friend was a snowmobile level, had to get down the mountain and jump a giant gap within 70 seconds. Each Special Ops has difficulty (from Regular, Hardened, and Veteran) and the higher difficulty you choose, the more damage you take, and the quicker you have to do your task/more enemies.

And now they got rid of quite a few perks, but instead what they did was bundle it with another, and now you level those perks up. One for example was Sleight Of Hand, makes you reload faster. But to get Sleight Of Hand Pro, you had to get... i think about 100 kill using Sleight Of Hand, and Sleight Of Hand Pro has faster reloading ASWELL as faster ADS movement. If you don't understand that, i mean this. On Xbox 360, LT Aims Down Sights (ADS) and it basically throws your ADS speed up a notch on the sensitivity scale. So if your sensitivity is 2, while ADS, it'll be 3.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
11-14-2009 12:34 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred2
Good luck with that but dont get xbox 360 elite they have faults

Wat u mean

11-14-2009 13:10 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
purenova

Registration Date: 05-19-2009
Clan: AvE

xbox 360 elites break easy.
11-14-2009 13:45 purenova is offline Search for Posts by purenova Add purenova to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

most of my mates bought xbox elite and they all broke so had to get normal 360

11-14-2009 15:36 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
foxy9
Lord

What u mean broke and don't they get covered 4 this

11-14-2009 16:09 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

No! they didnt get covered for it

11-14-2009 16:57 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred2
No! they didnt get covered for it

If its red rings its covered by an extended 3 yr warrnety

MW2 is great, actually better than 4 xD well worth getting
11-14-2009 19:16 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Also, sambooka(sp?) + empty stomach = slightly screwed vision.

Its Sambuka.

I love cod6, and i heard there would ne NZ equivalent.

But its spec ops, short [sometimes medium] length random fun missions, some are normal missions, others races etc.

Its randomly fun.

Very different to CoD4, but still slightly similar. E.G. we have an M4 and M14, but the M4 looks unrecognisable down sights, and the M14 is epic awesome and pretty much the last to unlock.

Best thing is killstreak rewards [souped up versions of uav, airstrike, helicopter.]

11-14-2009 20:32 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Also, sambooka(sp?) + empty stomach = slightly screwed vision.

Its Sambuka.

I love cod6, and i heard there would ne NZ equivalent.

But its spec ops, short [sometimes medium] length random fun missions, some are normal missions, others races etc.

Its randomly fun.

Very different to CoD4, but still slightly similar. E.G. we have an M4 and M14, but the M4 looks unrecognisable down sights, and the M14 is epic awesome and pretty much the last to unlock.

Best thing is killstreak rewards [souped up versions of uav, airstrike, helicopter.]

Thanks.

Also some of the killstreaks are freaking great, like the Harrier Airstrike, drops two waves on bombs, then the 3rd is basically like the helicopter, gunning everyone down, then finally bombs it way out. Freaking great XD

Although levelling up one of the perks is a pain in the ass. Bloody gotta destroy 40 killstreak rewards (Cold Blooded)

Anyway, what's your fav weapon/attachments? I think the TAR21 Bling (Heartbeat + Sliencer) freaking kicks the most butt in existence.

I'm backety back back
11-14-2009 21:27 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

Rofl, im using SCAR (HB+S)

Hivemind?

lol on rust, i stole someones sentry gun, then got a predator and a harrier strike...

M-M-M-M-MULLLLTIKILLLLL

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by OTNC: 11-14-2009 22:15.

11-14-2009 22:15 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Apart from the 20 bullet clip, the SCAR rocks, IMO you NEED extended clip, or Sleight Of Hand.

Also... NICE KILLS! I wanna get a crazy streak like that, or a 25 streak so i can drop a tactical nuke.

I'm backety back back
11-14-2009 22:49 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

nukes not that good, the game ends after u use it, so its not really brilliant.

The AC130 is SOOOOOOOOOOO overpowered though, its like 50 predator missiles in 1 lol.

one day...

11-14-2009 22:56 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Isn't that... like, THE WHOLE POINT of the nuke? To end the game?

And i haven't used the AC130, only the Gunner Helicopter or whatever the hell it's called.

I'm backety back back
11-14-2009 23:02 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

btw, just unlocked TAR21 heartbeat+silencer. ownage.

How awesome is the FAL?!

130 is basically that mission from cod4 where ur the heli gunner, and u have the middle weapon, like a grenade-rocket-launch-doomsday device

11-14-2009 23:09 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Told ya, it freaking RULES!!! Awesome iron sights, low recoil, high power, and fast RoF Tongue

And i know what the AC130 is, i just haven't used it online XD

I'm backety back back
11-14-2009 23:10 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Plain awesome. Only negative thing I can think of is no dedicated servers for private matches, but that doesnt really affect me.

11-14-2009 23:49 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Evangelion
The warning machine

Had a couple of 40+ killstreaks in CoD4 so I'll have to check the nuke Tongue
My best was 58. I wonder how much I'm gonna pwn in cod6.
Kinda sucks with the player limit and the point limit in each game... Can't own them all Tongue

SCAR is awesome. I haven't played long, had to visit my parents the day after I got my copy of cod6. Tomorrow I'm going back to kick some butts and unlock more weapons Wink

11-15-2009 01:15 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
OTNC
OrangeMöd

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Plain awesome. Only negative thing I can think of is no dedicated servers for private matches, but that doesnt really affect me.

On PC.

Friends with PCS say they have been let down, but they say it must be awesome for console owners [which i luckily am.]

They also took lean keys from PC, which were never included in the console version. I think they would have ruined the game anyway, but hey-ho.

11-15-2009 01:26 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Yeah, no more leaning. You have to learn some new tactics so you won't get shot that easily.

11-15-2009 02:01 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
nero

awww i love the lening out of corners and poppin ppl in the head its so fun cuz they dunno wtf just happened lol

11-15-2009 02:47 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Aw, i never knew you guys got leaning around corners in the first place. I woulda loved that on COD4, and i woulda abused the sheet outta that.

Oh well, now you guys have to suffer. Instead of making your own server and setting your own rules, you have to versus people according to SKILL! So now the game you get into will depend on your SKILLS against their SKILLS.

Why the hell you guys complaining about that?

I'm backety back back
11-15-2009 03:25 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
nero

i dun mind the way the servers are done it's just for private games with friends are hard t come by now tho otherwise i dun really care too much

11-15-2009 03:27 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

So your saying there is NO WAY AT ALL to do private games now? If that's why, then i don't blame you for whining.

I'm backety back back
11-15-2009 03:29 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
nero

i said its dificult not impossible lol

11-15-2009 03:56 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Hey... i'm half sleepy and tired, not my fault i make mistakes.

Anywho, enjoy talking to yourself, watching TV/Film, playing games or playing the meatflute because i'm going asleep.

I'm backety back back
11-15-2009 04:01 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
nero

sleep sounds good actually especially after drinkin till about 2.30am nighty night nemazis

11-15-2009 04:20 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0

OMG!!!

11-15-2009 20:36 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Thats easy, i do that at least 5 time an hour. Amature stuff really Tongue
11-15-2009 20:40 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

Just got 38 kills 3 deaths

and the round ends with both a Pavelow and my Harrier waiting to kill some more noobs Smile

Also a 6 kill stealth airstrike [the WHOLE team]

Winrar is me Big Grin

11-15-2009 20:42 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Dammit that video is taking absolutely forever to buffer for me... freaking internet.

Anyway, the throwing knife is THE BEST weapon to use for sheets and giggles. Flipping hilarious if you can kill multiple people with it in a row. I killed two people both laying one behind the other before, and there was a gunner shooting at me way behind... was hilarious XD

And doesn't Stealth Airstrike hit just about half the damn stage? XD

I'm backety back back
11-15-2009 22:04 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

I feel it plays pretty much identically to CoD 4... nothing really extra has been added in my opinion, that's not to say it isn't fun

Your imperfection.
11-16-2009 16:13 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Nothing extra??

New weapons, equipment, and perks that are now able to be upgraded to "pro versions", 15 different kill streak rewards can be unlocked and chosen, in-game host migration.. to name but a few!!

11-17-2009 00:56 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
OTNC
OrangeMöd

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Nothing extra??

New weapons, equipment, and perks that are now able to be upgraded to "pro versions", 15 different kill streak rewards can be unlocked and chosen, in-game host migration.. to name but a few!!

Host migration sucks big time. This match last night there was 26 seconds left, and no less than 3 host migrations!
Takes forever, and most of the time u just get kicked, or everyone else is.

Also, 69 spec ops stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-23-2009 00:19 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
purenova

Registration Date: 05-19-2009
Clan: AvE

its great, kinda lame cause everybody camps now and multiplayer is alittle bit more crazy with new killstreaks in air and all but its great, gotta say one of best games
11-23-2009 00:22 purenova is offline Search for Posts by purenova Add purenova to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Cod 6

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH