Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Oopps Account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Oopps Account
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Oopps Account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ive accidentally created an account on underworld. It was meant to be for necropolis but I created it on under....is there anyway to switch over.

(I truly didnt mean this to happen, so please dont ban my account Confused )

Will I have to delete the character on under, and create the same one on necro, or is there anyway to switch them over via mod or game designer?

11-16-2009 07:15 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That shouldn't be a problem. If it's just the IGN you wanna keep, then as you should know, you can have the same IGN on both servers.

BUT, if you levelled up to about 15-20 and got awesome items, then i doubt it's happening XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
11-16-2009 07:21 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Thread Starter Thread Started by franz
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ive only just started on it...I deleted my old necro account and wanted to start again....but i put it on under instead of necro... hence the title: Oopps.

11-16-2009 07:28 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Well it's just a matter of re-creating in Necro and just starting again from there. Oh and NEVER EVER playing that accidental account you made otherwise Sjblah will go insane and ban you faster than you could believe. Then proceed to tea-bag you for the fun of it.

So yeah... just re-make on necro and never play the accidental account Tongue

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
11-16-2009 07:33 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Before level 20 (I think) you can instantaneously delete an account

Your imperfection.
11-16-2009 16:19 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Oopps Account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH