Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 16 17 [18] 19 20 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and a further ARRGGGHHHHH....i spent 4k poh to ressurect a beastie for someone and someone stole it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not important what item as ive found another way to do it now

11-26-2009 19:53 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
and a further ARRGGGHHHHH....i spent 4k poh to ressurect a beastie for someone and someone stole it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not important what item as ive found another way to do it now

That wouldn't happen to be the Golem in the Gold tower would it?

ARG at no one having items I need for merges either...lol

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

11-26-2009 20:11 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Some A HOLE outbided me on good shorts of the scout +2 at more than 2 SS
I realy needed them so I could upgrade my tattoos Frown

11-27-2009 15:01 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

GAaaaah having to use uni internet due to burnt out harddrive... thank god for warranty.

Aaaargh TV also broke so no games console currently

Aaaargh lost my DnD character in the last campaign

AND

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH NO GOOD ITEMS

Your imperfection.
11-27-2009 15:19 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Followed on from my last scream

WTF SOLAR RING SOLD 14ss

Rip off, wtf is going on?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
11-27-2009 16:29 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by foxy9
Followed on from my last scream

WTF SOLAR RING SOLD 14ss

Rip off, wtf is going on?

Yes the moderators should look into overbidding .
Report them all.

11-27-2009 16:45 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1e9e950113

Who's been feeding the Reds steroids????

284 agility??? Seriously???

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6cffff9c93

Same again. Twice in one day.

I know over optimum level etc etc, but surely there has to be a cap on it at some point, or if not a cap, then some sort of equation given for how it's calculated.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 11-27-2009 19:31.

11-27-2009 18:10 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius

Haha those were mine on auction but you know what I bet they will be reported because I'm jinxed like that. As soon as an auction is cleared for an item I bid on I'm putting up good shorts of scout +4! Mwahahahaha! Give me all your stones!

Oh and at first I was all like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH field vest of Deathsower going for 9 SS! but I can fix my current prefixed vest in 3 merges to get that and i have the pieces just need mana and it will still be way cheaper than the overly inflated price (imo) that the vest on auction is going for.

Oh and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH because a different merge piece I could have used for my new shorts, instead of the ones I paid 3 SS for went for half the bloody price and no one bid on it! Where were these short a few days ago?

And finally AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH because I'm selling all my good stuff to get enough stones to upgrade for my new and improved gear to work with level 5 BK and I will still struggle. I know I don't need level 5 but dang it I want it and it's a bloody tease being just outside my reach. I need more patience

Ahhhhh give me mana !

11-27-2009 18:26 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
quote:

Haha those were mine on auction but you know what I bet they will be reported because I'm jinxed like that. As soon as an auction is cleared for an item I bid on I'm putting up good shorts of scout +4! Mwahahahaha! Give me all your stones!

Oh and at first I was all like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH field vest of Deathsower going for 9 SS! but I can fix my current prefixed vest in 3 merges to get that and i have the pieces just need mana and it will still be way cheaper than the overly inflated price (imo) that the vest on auction is going for.

Oh and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH because a different merge piece I could have used for my new shorts, instead of the ones I paid 3 SS for went for half the bloody price and no one bid on it! Where were these short a few days ago?

And finally AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH because I'm selling all my good stuff to get enough stones to upgrade for my new and improved gear to work with level 5 BK and I will still struggle. I know I don't need level 5 but dang it I want it and it's a bloody tease being just outside my reach. I need more patience

Ahhhhh give me mana !

I want those shorts but I bet some bugger snipes me at the end again.Frown

11-28-2009 09:23 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

stupid rng Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=abf564dcac

ahh rng your cruel..... dodged every attack lol

11-28-2009 11:32 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

arghhhhhhhhh need 1 poh and none of my attacks have gone through

12-01-2009 12:22 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Arg! Night of heroes and as usual it's not my day for expo.

12-01-2009 12:29 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009

good old night of heroes :3

how i love that you only come around when i either have no poh or the goddamn regen costs are insanely high that barely anyone can afford to ressurect anything <_<

12-01-2009 13:22 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Night of heroes and I cant start an expo Frown

Now I have to read all my clanmates messages about getting there badge.

12-01-2009 13:39 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Night of Heroes last night. I get online and I want to go on a red dragon. NO, they are ALL accounted for, so I do a pheonix instead. Then, just as I start the pheonix, the dragons decide that it would be a good time to respawn! That really takes the BISCUIT!

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-02-2009 18:29 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
quote:

Ahhhhh give me mana !

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I spent all my stones on your shorts.
At least I can start upgrading my tattoos.

12-02-2009 18:57 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009

no stones -.-' nuff said

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-07-2009 23:13 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

Very appropriate for the screaming room:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=46cb805039

Wouldve had them in another 2 full rounds.
12-09-2009 21:33 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

No-one wants to sell any twisted jewlery!!

Also, I failed 6 90% ambushes in a row and that has aggrevated me...

EZLN

12-10-2009 19:25 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
No-one wants to sell any twisted jewlery!!

Also, I failed 6 90% ambushes in a row and that has aggrevated me...

Lol 6, i failed 1 on 90% when i had 490k peps, would have done task, had some big help and lots of peps have agreed to lay off me but still annoyed at that as by time i got home from school i had 50k peps

12-10-2009 20:01 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Not 6 successful attacks in which I was defeated, 6 fails in a row at even fighting them... It really took the... mick....

EZLN

12-10-2009 20:38 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Necro

QUESTS

Difficult
All Successful
931 15

Wtf i been doing the intel one for over 400 quests i think and no success, may have been doing on 8-10% but still it is ridiclious

12-13-2009 11:56 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

How to upgrade from g+5 to normal +5 in a few easy steps Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item Good Solar Signet of Wisdom (+5) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 5).
Item Good Solar Signet of Wisdom (+3) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).
Item Good Solar Signet of Wisdom (+3) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).
Item Good Solar Signet of Wisdom has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).
Item Solar Signet of Wisdom (+4) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).
Item Good Solar Signet of Wisdom (+2) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).
Item Good Solar Signet of Wisdom (+4) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).
Item Good Solar Signet of Wisdom (+2) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).
Item Good Solar Signet of Wisdom has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).
Item Solar Signet of Wisdom (+3) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).
Item Solar Signet of Wisdom (+2) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).
Item Good Solar Signet of Wisdom (+1) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).
Item Solar Signet of Wisdom (+5) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).
Item Good Solar Signet of Wisdom (+1) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).
Item Solar Signet of Wisdom (+4) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).
Item Solar Signet of Wisdom (+5) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).
Item Solar Signet of Wisdom (+2) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).
Item Solar Signet of Wisdom (+3) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1).

12-13-2009 19:02 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

RE: How to upgrade from g+5 to normal +5 in a few easy steps Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

with those stones you could of just did ritual?

and my stupid shorts downgraded Frown

12-13-2009 19:04 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Finally get a hospital and now I can't raise any people to try and upgrade it! Everyone has gone nuts for people in z3 with regards to the new task. EVERYONE LEAVE MY PEOPLE ALONE! I NEED THEM!

Failed the last 4 expos I went on thanks to the wrong Mobs. I want red dragons, but no the Medusa likes me too much... Frown

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 12-13-2009 19:30.

12-13-2009 19:06 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

I have a grand total of 8000 people, yet for some reason even really high levels who haven't hit me in MONTHS insist on attacking me to get all of 1000 people. I COULD do the brothel task...but I doubt my regular farmers will go away if I asked.

@Diablo: Ouch...that's just...ouch.

quote:

12-13-2009 19:11 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
LucifersAngel
Lord

Can we scream about real life?

If so;

I just got angry when my dad spent a lot of MY money on paper I thought was supposed to be photo transfer paper so I could make some t-shirts for christmas presents. Turns out it's just photo paper, so I now have a load of backwards pictures which are very hot and a hole in my pocket! Grrrrr...

Also angry with ANUBIS who is farming all my people off of me. Leave me alone! I need them so badly! I could have built my hospital level 3 by now!

EZLN

12-14-2009 20:09 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
I have a grand total of 8000 people, yet for some reason even really high levels who haven't hit me in MONTHS insist on attacking me to get all of 1000 people. I COULD do the brothel task...but I doubt my regular farmers will go away if I asked.

Same, Diablo is farming people trying to do task, selfish play, u have tons of peps already

12-14-2009 20:15 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by foxy9
quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra

Same, Diablo is farming people trying to do task, selfish play, u have tons of peps already

Actually, Diablo isn't farming me...or anyone I know directly.

I just find it utterly hilarious that people are continually attacking me for 30 EXP, 3 honor, 500L of Blood, 1000 People, and about 1000 Lgo (or less for all). I mean, what are they really getting from the attack? They can't even say they're doing it to gain better status in the tattoo wars because I'm not even on the list for BK anymore...lol. I think some people have a personal vendetta against me and I'm just not aware of it...LOL.

ARG though at my brother being a crazy insomniac and calling me at 3:30 in the morning thinking it was 6:30 in the morning. Doesn't he check the clock before picking up the phone? I mean really. Though, hilarty came from that too after he told me he was showered, dressed and ready to go for the most part thinking he was running late. No Lest, you're 3 hours early. Thanks for waking me up though
-_-'

ARG... I need more stones.

quote:

12-14-2009 20:30 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing is wrong, i just felt like screaming. Big Grin

12-14-2009 21:04 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

GRRRRR I GIVE UP TRYING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THINGS AND HELP PEOPLE ON FORUM OR GAME AS I ALWAYS TAKE BACKLASH. MY OTHER FORUM ACCOUNT JUST GOT BANBED DUE TO ME BEING PART OF THE FORUM. SCREW THIS IM NOT RISKING MY INGAME ACCOUNT TO HELP PEOPLE. I HAVE WORKED TO HARD FOR IT

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-14-2009 21:42 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

yey time to scream at foxy Big Grin Big Grin

Lol No... working hard = spamming to increase post count because you think it makes you feel important...

You got what i prayed you deserved Smile

12-14-2009 21:45 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

I DON'T GIVE A DAM ABOUT THE POST COUNT GIVE MY FOXY9 ACCOUNT BACK AND NEVER LET ME GET A POST, I WON'T CARE I'D STILL HELP PEOPLE BUT NOW I JUST CAN'T BE ASKED TO HELP ANNOY AGAIN AS IT RISKS MY ACCOUNT.

SAY HELLO TO SELFISH PLAYER (for Fragul, i said 'I' probs bit more selfish now not them) THX TO MODS + SPECIAL THX TO CUBIC FOR BE SUCH A ...............
TO ME CAUSE I HELP PEOPLE

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 12-14-2009 22:15.

12-14-2009 21:50 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
I DON'T GIVE A DAM ABOUT THE PODT COUNT GIVE MY FOXY9 ACCOUNT BACK AND NEVER LET ME GET A POST, I WON'T CARE I'D STILL HELP PEOPLE BUT NOW I JUST CAN'T BE ASKED TO HELP ANNOY AGAIN AS IT RISKS MY ACCOUNT.

SAY HELLO TO SELFISH PLAYER THX TO MODS + SPECIAL THX TO CUBIC FOR BE SUCH A ...............

lol 10 posts already + a reply < 5 minutes.

If you can easy make another account, why so bothered?

Mods are a little on the strict side, but uphold the rules quite well. If you are so peeved, why not try another game, oh generous one?

EDIT: CAPS LOCK BECAUSE SHOUTING IS AWESOME, RAEG RAEG RAEG etc...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by OTNC: 12-14-2009 22:02.

12-14-2009 22:02 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Look at the start date Cubic, reason y i had this acvount so long but if u want to continue this PM me or MSG ingame.

I will not reply to u here anymore so PM, msg ingame or drop it. I am in no mood to be argued with and barely holding off swearing 4 first time in this game. Now quit calling me a spammer when i see u spam tons like now. U don't need to try making fun of me/ mock me/ try and .......... ...... off or say ur glad i won't help people anymore.

EDIT: Im xxxxx of with making new account as don't want ingame ban again seen as im trying not to get in trouble on forums

Apologies to Mods for saying stuff about u lot, u do good job im just really annoyed that even when i try hard to keep account i get banned

O and Cubic, call me spammer, 260+ post on Foxy9, less than 10 were spam

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy: 12-14-2009 22:12.

12-14-2009 22:08 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Faquarl

Registration Date: 11-03-2009

quote:
I DON'T GIVE A DAM ABOUT THE PODT COUNT GIVE MY FOXY9 ACCOUNT BACK AND NEVER LET ME GET A POST, I WON'T CARE I'D STILL HELP PEOPLE BUT NOW I JUST CAN'T BE ASKED TO HELP ANNOY AGAIN AS IT RISKS MY ACCOUNT.

SAY HELLO TO SELFISH PLAYER THX TO MODS + SPECIAL THX TO CUBIC FOR BE SUCH A ...............

lol @ nerdrage

lol @ hypocrisy of you calling others selfish because they won't do what you want

12-14-2009 22:09 Faquarl is offline Search for Posts by Faquarl Add Faquarl to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

quote:
Look at the start date Cubic, reason y i had this acvount so long but if u want to continue this PM me or MSG ingame.

I will not reply to u here anymore so PM, msg ingame or drop it. I am in no mood to be argued with and barely holding off swearing 4 first time in this game. Now quit calling me a spammer when i see u spam tons like now. U don't need to try making fun of me/ mock me/ try and .......... ...... off or say ur glad i won't help people anymore.

Well yeah im glad 2 get u off the board if thats what you're saying Smile
im not mocking etc, just letting out my screams towards an annoying player in the appropriate thread. Also, Lol if im a spammer now.

Okay probably best not to argue no more before the mods get banhappy.
Nice talkin to ya

EDIT: thought u werent replying to me again foxy?
postcount: >1.5 per day
Diagnosis: spam

Edit: So if ~10 were spam, whouldnt that be ~10 warnings? or over 2 forum bans and a lovely ingame ban to top? Justice pl0x.Also, id like to think the last 60 at a conservative estimate were the icing of the spam, not a cheeky 10. Careful with your starring out [******], someone could interpret your swearing, defiling the minds of innocent kids etc.

I was there when we took your square. Aah, no further comment needed.
*Satisfied.*

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by OTNC: 12-14-2009 22:24.

12-14-2009 22:12 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Come on guys give it a rest Cubic lay off him come on I'm sure he's learnt his lesson. So maybe he likes to share his opinion and comment on issues more than most, yer I admit sometimes they were a little unneccessary but I kind of liked the aknowledgement of an achievement or the odd congratulations I think it was a nice touch. So maybe you guys should leave him alone now and back off a bit it's been dealt with now by the mods so theres no need for you to stick your noses in and make snidey remarks...

Grrrr....
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=571fbdeff1
wat the hell happend to all the stat increases Mad seems like a bloody age since I had a decent level thingy Frown
And for the love of god someone bid on my Murderous Scythe of Vengeance Crying

12-14-2009 23:21 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
Come on guys give it a rest Cubic lay off him come on I'm sure he's learnt his lesson. So maybe he likes to share his opinion and comment on issues more than most, yer I admit sometimes they were a little unneccessary but I kind of liked the aknowledgement of an achievement or the odd congratulations I think it was a nice touch. So maybe you guys should leave him alone now and back off a bit it's been dealt with now by the mods so theres no need for you to stick your noses in and make snidey remarks...

Grrrr....
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=571fbdeff1
wat the hell happend to all the stat increases Mad seems like a bloody age since I had a decent level thingy Frown
And for the love of god someone bid on my Murderous Scythe of Vengeance Crying

GRRRRRR

foxy has had too many forum bans? xD

foxy, if you throw a jew at me for this i lol @ your fail for not understanding

oh and GRRRR at g + 5 shorts of sheperd not going to perfect -.-'

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-14-2009 23:37 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo

To be honest i have to agree with pretty much all of the above, all i keep thinking is, if you dont like reading the posts or even his name then well... dont read them lol. Pretty simples aint it

My shorts wont go above g+1 :@ <--- an angry face

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 12-14-2009 23:44.

12-14-2009 23:43 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 16 17 [18] 19 20 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH