Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The Prodigy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Prodigy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: dark

The Prodigy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you like the Prodigy whats your favourite song from them?

mine is-->

Spitfire &
Invaders must die

11-25-2009 19:07 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hahaha i have a couple and i know diablo loves prodigy too :X haha so i'm sure he'll post soon enough i've got a few actually :x

number 1

warriors dance

coz you can wiggle your bum to it Big Grin

no good

vooodooo people

AND

hot ridee Cool

LOVE THEM Big Grin

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

11-25-2009 20:42 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FIRESTARTER Big Grin
serious tunage

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

11-25-2009 21:15 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

Thread Starter Thread Started by Demandred2

listen to spitfire around 30seconds into it its got good druming

11-26-2009 16:25 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

i have ALL their songs Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

11-26-2009 17:38 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

omg i love the omen and spitfire

11-27-2009 11:17 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2

All their songs or all their new songs Tongue somehow i cant see you owning fat of the land :L
11-27-2009 21:42 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
quote:

All their songs or all their new songs Tongue somehow i cant see you owning fat of the land :L

i do!

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

11-27-2009 23:22 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
quote:

i do!

oh audie i dooo Wink i have all of their albums BUT only half of the new one :S i have no idea where the other half has gone but a while back me and my friend desided to download their back catalog and well yeah Big Grin haha i have them all Big Grin and i love them loads of lots Big Grin mmwwaahahaha Wink

still really jealous of people who have been to see them though.... i need to gooo \0/
Smile

11-27-2009 23:34 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The Prodigy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH