Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Solar on finger prices atm + other rips » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Solar on finger prices atm + other rips
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

Solar on finger prices atm + other rips Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im sorry but 14ss last one, RIP

I seen items

e.g sufixed arachnid + suffixed vengful combined cost that and they make suffixed solar.

Can someone plz explain y a lot of people including me have saved th stones for normal priced ones to find them hitting 14ss.

I actually could have bought that solar bracelet but 14ss is what i call over-priced and hope mods deal with it.

I know at least 1 person agrees with me as i got beat to reporting it.

If u agree say here

Mods i can't look this up as it is a ATM thread

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 11-28-2009 00:36.

11-27-2009 18:28 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are a few items in different categories that the prices are going sky high on. Pieces to merge legendary sniper on their own are going for more then the combined price for both pieces 3-4 months ago. I have noticed that solar items are being inflated quite a bit. I'm pretty sure you'll get valid arguments on both side for why it's right or wrong. Some people really are willing to pay whatever it takes to get an item and don't want to be dictated to on how much they are allowed to spend on something. On the other hand driving the prices up the way they are is going to make buying these items unatainable for a lot of people and these people are right to argue they shouldn't have to pay extortionist prices.

11-27-2009 18:51 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by foxy9
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
There are a few items in different categories that the prices are going sky high on. Pieces to merge legendary sniper on their own are going for more then the combined price for both pieces 3-4 months ago. I have noticed that solar items are being inflated quite a bit. I'm pretty sure you'll get valid arguments on both side for why it's right or wrong. Some people really are willing to pay whatever it takes to get an item and don't want to be dictated to on how much they are allowed to spend on something. On the other hand driving the prices up the way they are is going to make buying these items unatainable for a lot of people and these people are right to argue they shouldn't have to pay extortionist prices.

Love ur intelegents Hespera =)

Im wilking to pay the price but i been hit hard

Costingnme like 14ss per leg scorpio and solar 14ss each.

Take years

11-27-2009 19:12 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Aribeth

Registration Date: 11-15-2009

i disagree it was my item >_>

i was expecting like 5 - 7 SS

but got that :|

scary
11-27-2009 20:59 Aribeth is offline Search for Posts by Aribeth Add Aribeth to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Disagree with that its not too much, u were expecting half what it sold 4.

11-27-2009 21:00 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Aribeth

True... but would you complain if you got double what you wanted for something?

also though the rise is immense its because previously there were few people whou could use em / afford em

but that amount of people has raised as more people get higher levels, and it drives the price higher =x

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aribeth: 11-27-2009 21:07.

11-27-2009 21:01 Aribeth is offline Search for Posts by Aribeth Add Aribeth to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Aribeth
True... but would you complain if you got double what you wanted for something?

also though the rise is immense its because previously there were few people whou could use em / afford em

but that amount of people has raised as more people get higher levels, and it drives the price higher =x

Yes i would report it, i belive in fair game

And it dosen't raise prices that much, this was in pushing area

11-27-2009 21:11 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BoS

An item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.....demand dictates the price.

I am after the solar finger jewellery, and if I had in excess of 15ss to blow on such an item, I would without hesitation..

Solar is such a sought after item, many more gunners on underworld than there were previously.

Is this pushing....not at all, again I know a few people that would pay such amounts if they had the stones.

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
11-27-2009 22:14 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Well i still think it could be cheaper to make suffixed solar now

Look at animal of luck, yes black with suffix is rare but luck with pref (which can make solar) is amazing.

and it sold 6ss i think.

I know demand but the pricehas gone too much

I think Ringham told me took him around 20ss for full solar, now that'll get u one piece and a bit spare.

Its gone beyond stupid

11-27-2009 22:21 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

yeah but the problem is foxy mate people have more stones now since they are leveling up faster its down to the players not the mods :S its just as rare as it was tbh i think every one is complaining quite alot at the moment about nuthing other than the fact there geting bored with the game :S i know you havent said there here but thats what all the new posts are... just complaining about somthing in game.... i wanted solar items to but i knew i couldent afford to out bid people so i gave up XD and normally the merges for an item is cheaper than the item its self havent you noticed this yet?

11-27-2009 22:46 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
foxy9
Lord

Spawn

1, Im not bored atm
2. So merging solar suffixed should cost less than solar plain

11-27-2009 23:00 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

you think 14 ss is too high?
why?
because you cant afford it, somebody else reported it... why? because they couldn't afford it -.-'
look at bid numbers, you wont complain when you outbid someone will you?
get over it.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

11-27-2009 23:29 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Smierc i can afford it and could have won it. It was rip price.

Smierc, could u afford it? If not don't say its cheap as it has shot up. Is BW having a recession?

11-27-2009 23:46 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by foxy9
Smierc i can afford it and could have won it. It was rip price.

Smierc, could u afford it? If not don't say its cheap as it has shot up. Is BW having a recession?

smierc could afford it Smile

recession?
no
supply and demand? yes.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

11-28-2009 00:07 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Aribeth
i disagree it was my item >_>

i was expecting like 5 - 7 SS

but got that :|

scary

Then you may wish to report it yourself to be on the safe side and avoid a possible punishment for push/pull

11-28-2009 00:34 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
foxy9
Lord

Artoir do u think its too much?

O ye it not spam if u bring in other items that are rip off atm

11-28-2009 00:36 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Levi

Registration Date: 05-02-2009

Why would anyone be punished when there was over 10 bids on it ?

There's another ring on auctions right now, solar, and it's already at 10 ss 6 ms and a good number of bidders.

What someone said is right. The number of people hitting the level barrier to be able to afford it and be able to use it, is going up every week because more and more players are gaining points and points.

It's life. Deal with it. There's nothing fair in reporting it and trying to get it canceled for the seller. It's just plain jealousy.

I could also have bought the bracelet, and could buy that ring, but for now it's too expensive for me and I just deal with it and content myself with lesser items.
Nothing wrong with that.

All I can see is jealousy, there's no rational explanation to wanting to report it and cancel it. It's completely stupid.

11-28-2009 00:43 Levi is offline Search for Posts by Levi Add Levi to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
Originally posted by spawnraloom
yeah but the problem is foxy mate people have more stones now since they are leveling up faster its down to the players not the mods :S its just as rare as it was tbh i think every one is complaining quite alot at the moment about nuthing other than the fact there geting bored with the game :S i know you havent said there here but thats what all the new posts are... just complaining about somthing in game.... i wanted solar items to but i knew i couldent afford to out bid people so i gave up XD and normally the merges for an item is cheaper than the item its self havent you noticed this yet?

Well put spawn and I can also see foxy's point I saw that and thought bloody hell thats a bit ott lol but yer if people have the stones then its their choice and no I wouldnt be complaining if I had got 14ss for an item Pleased

And btw foxy stop pointing out that its cheaper to merge one Wink if everyone knows then it wouldnt be Tongue

11-28-2009 00:48 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Levi
Why would anyone be punished when there was over 10 bids on it ?

There's another ring on auctions right now, solar, and it's already at 10 ss 6 ms and a good number of bidders.

What someone said is right. The number of people hitting the level barrier to be able to afford it and be able to use it, is going up every week because more and more players are gaining points and points.

It's life. Deal with it. There's nothing fair in reporting it and trying to get it canceled for the seller. It's just plain jealousy.

I could also have bought the bracelet, and could buy that ring, but for now it's too expensive for me and I just deal with it and content myself with lesser items.
Nothing wrong with that.

All I can see is jealousy, there's no rational explanation to wanting to report it and cancel it. It's completely stupid.

Lols i know peps and SHHHHHHH Levi thats gunna be my ring so SHHHH

11-28-2009 00:52 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Levi

I'm tempted to bid on it now Big Grin

Edit : It was NOT me !!!!! Important to note ^_____^

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Levi: 11-28-2009 00:56.

11-28-2009 00:53 Levi is offline Search for Posts by Levi Add Levi to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

RE: Solar on finger prices atm + other rips Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Solar Ring (+5) 9 0 / 0 / 0 / 8 / 11 2009-11-28
00:55:42 2009-11-28
05:00:00

There we go all mine

Lols only other time i bidded was first bid

Total of about 13ss so got cheaper.

Dam i hate contradicting myself but was hoping 4 it to cost less

A well 1 ring left

Im just glad 1h guns have lowered a bit

11-28-2009 00:58 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
there's no rational explanation to wanting to report it and cancel it. It's completely stupid.

If Szeszej sees the item has been reported by the seller, and decides the auction was fair and reasonable nothing will be done.

On the other hand if the seller decides not to and Szeszej notices it gone unreported and decides it was overpriced, the likelihood of a ban is quite high.

There's nothing stupid about highlighting the auction to Adminstrators, in fact its pretty damn smart if you want to eliminate all chances of trouble.

11-28-2009 01:08 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Levi

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
quote:
there's no rational explanation to wanting to report it and cancel it. It's completely stupid.

If Szeszej sees the item has been reported by the seller, and decides the auction was fair and reasonable nothing will be done.

On the other hand if the seller decides not to and Szeszej notices it gone unreported and decides it was overpriced, the likelihood of a ban is quite high.

There's nothing stupid about highlighting the auction to Adminstrators, in fact its pretty damn smart if you want to eliminate all chances of trouble.

I would think that the admin would be reasonnable enough to notice that with 10+ bidders, the high price can only be the result of a bid war, hence of a high demand ?

11-28-2009 01:21 Levi is offline Search for Posts by Levi Add Levi to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Doesn't matter, that could be purposly made bidding war (is possible etc so the seller get more from desperate players i.e me

Levi auctions are dam confusing some times

Some items people might think are expensive but then u find out person who merged merge costs and buyers want it can go up.

On the other hand items that not many peps want but are rare/good can go high or low etc

I dunno what i just said but my mum denied me my cider so i probs talknig BS without =)

11-28-2009 01:31 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Levi

lol foxy ^____^

I understand.

11-28-2009 01:41 Levi is offline Search for Posts by Levi Add Levi to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Im bit annoyed at myself as i made thread about overpricing then i pay the price.

Well it was ring friend held for me so makes me feel better but i still think it is too much.

If i was selling it and it went over 11ss i would report

EDIT
WOW i had quite a few views for this post, lols i see what attracts peoples attention

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 11-28-2009 01:49.

11-28-2009 01:47 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Aribeth

waait i didnt report it :X

erm did i save it... i think i might of done

gah *goes and checks*

i could get banned cos people want an item i put up with a 5 ss minimum and left.. that seems weird :S:S:S
11-28-2009 02:56 Aribeth is offline Search for Posts by Aribeth Add Aribeth to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Mate someone repoted it. So u ok

11-28-2009 08:57 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Aribeth

well i sent anyway then saw the message... that says dont spend em >_>

im down to 13 >_<

hopefully i can sell somet, so i have the 14 still...
11-28-2009 09:46 Aribeth is offline Search for Posts by Aribeth Add Aribeth to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Hmm well think about it. Since ACT II, and Diablo, Ringham and Foxy showing off the power that a gunman can have, how many people have changed over to gunman? Not to mention people have more stones, when you take it all into account, the higher prices are actually quite reasonable, more demand, more people willing to bid high for it, thus more higher bids are placed.

The only thing is, it does make the lower game much much harder

Your imperfection.
11-28-2009 14:44 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Levi

I'd like to disagree on that.

Lower game is still fairly easy. Unless people hit the lvl 5 of the specific tatoo that gives you 2 extra attacks, and have legendary weapons, melee is still a very powerful option in the lower ranks.

My brother started a character, and with some of my advice he made a 2h mace fighter that is very impressive, and I'm yet to see a gunner of his level up to 10 above his, to be able to kill him.

And even in act 2, legendary melee items can be extremely powerful.

Full solar set at g+5 (or w/e level gives you 2 extra attacks), and level 5 tatoos + legendary 1h guns represents a high level of resources, so I really don't think it makes the game harder for anyone being smaller or bigger considering there's not enough gunmen out there yet.

11-28-2009 15:26 Levi is offline Search for Posts by Levi Add Levi to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
I'd like to disagree on that.

Lower game is still fairly easy. Unless people hit the lvl 5 of the specific tatoo that gives you 2 extra attacks, and have legendary weapons, melee is still a very powerful option in the lower ranks.

My brother started a character, and with some of my advice he made a 2h mace fighter that is very impressive, and I'm yet to see a gunner of his level up to 10 above his, to be able to kill him.

And even in act 2, legendary melee items can be extremely powerful.

Full solar set at g+5 (or w/e level gives you 2 extra attacks), and level 5 tatoos + legendary 1h guns represents a high level of resources, so I really don't think it makes the game harder for anyone being smaller or bigger considering there's not enough gunmen out there yet.

I'm not talking about from the Melee perspective Levi. I'm talking from a gunner perspective. Solar was hard to buy before, now it's almost impossible for lower ranks.

I'm playing a 2H melee character now, and without tattoo support I'm still doing well. But what about people who cannot afford to constantly swap tattoos?

Your imperfection.
11-28-2009 15:50 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
quote:

I would think that the admin would be reasonnable enough to notice that with 10+ bidders, the high price can only be the result of a bid war, hence of a high demand ?

Of course they would, but why take the risk?

11-29-2009 00:22 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Mhmm well i agree with the overprice but as everyone said its cause more players want it, ive seen a lot of the top 50 changing to gunman thinking that with solar and a pair of guns they're solved.... And they're good Exp targets Wink , but well the most obvious things are the ones they will try to get more Smile after they all have solar and scorpios and see a uzi dealing the same dmg as them at higher levels they will start thinking on other equipment and that equipment will go higher, but yeah solar and guns are the first things to go up ^^

I had to pay 14 SS for my solar chain when i had payed 4 SS for my previosu ring ¬¬ and when i want to finish my set i see i don't have enough so well... time to save for that and for my second scorpio ^^ nothing else a gunner can do Tongue im just glad i have my other equipment almost ready Smile and thinking on more setups ^^ dunno if they will work but worth the try
11-29-2009 10:07 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

alot of ppl want solar items atm..
alot of snipers and gunmans are at the point there they eva need solar or there gettin to the point that there need solar
i can name 8 ppl from dark that need solar items..
and thats just from one clan and there goin to b a hell alot of other ppl that needs it too
alot of the items that merge solar are probly a lil more costly BUT easier to merge tbh..

but tbh alot of items are gettin more costly give it a while they will go back down again
11-29-2009 21:08 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Solar on finger prices atm + other rips

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH