Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Small talk » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (36): « first ... « previous 31 32 [33] 34 35 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Small talk 15 Votes - Average Rating: 7.5315 Votes - Average Rating: 7.5315 Votes - Average Rating: 7.53
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + DASH

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred2
quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion

Very nice Evan Wink

Nem i'd hit that girls rear bongos but not a donkey

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
11-24-2009 19:58 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol and evan you shock me Shocked

11-24-2009 19:59 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
LMAO shiny suuuuds.. & the armpit made me lol ...

aud i actually giggled at the advert Big Grin i love adverts <3

i was looking for the "what are you doing up in that tree moo?"
"im looking out for additives"
"do you even know what an additive looks like?"
"no but theres a strange thing over there that looks like a cloud with legs O_O"
"thats a sheep mooo..."

Big Grin

Ur the only one to get that ad lol, i think its class
11-24-2009 20:37 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

I get it, additives make u hyper?

11-24-2009 20:44 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Well its actually about harmful toxins on domestic cleaning supplies Tongue i meant most ppl think its just creepy, i think its creepy and funny Tongue
11-24-2009 20:46 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

quote:
Originally posted by foxy9
quote:
quote:

Very nice Evan Wink

Wait, so i'm not allowed to punch donkeys? I never said i'd hit it SEXUALLY -.-

Dirty minded man Tongue

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
11-24-2009 21:27 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

it made me lol where they all go LOOFA LOOFA LOOOOOFAAAAAAAAAA

LOOOOOOOFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

its like LOL your getting harrassed by chemicals XD

... Foxy that was my advert underneath it .. I cant remember what it advertised though & the bums on youtube dont have it Tongue

LOL pervy shiny suds... just cheered me up XD i had to watch it again Smile

(cheered me up cause i really dont wanna be up this early Frown )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 11-25-2009 06:54.

11-25-2009 06:52 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

morning H Big Grin

it's jeb Wink
in a ninja suit... ninja'ing so nobody knows who i am? >_>
stealth Tongue

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

11-25-2009 07:46 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

hehe haider Big Grin

how be you ?

oooh oooh ooh i want a car O_O like now... college would be so much easier with a car O_O that & I can mooch about Big Grin

*sigh* I's had dinner & im full up Big Grin

nomnomnom ...

SHIINYYY SUUUUUDS
11-25-2009 16:53 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

I like moter bikes alot Wink

11-25-2009 17:12 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
foxy9
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
quote:
Originally posted by foxy9
quote:
quote:

Very nice Evan Wink

Wait, so i'm not allowed to punch donkeys? I never said i'd hit it SEXUALLY -.-

Dirty minded man Tongue

Lols Nem, it cause of ur dirty mond =P

11-25-2009 17:21 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

lol can you get any dirtier nem?

11-25-2009 18:36 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Nemazis
Lord

Yes i can, but i'll be banned probably if i mention anything dirtier than donkey punching a donkey XD

I'm backety back back
11-25-2009 18:49 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

lol and did anyone watch Im a celeberty on saturday?
Katie ate kangaroo anus/Censored

Censored by me

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred2: 11-25-2009 18:57.

11-25-2009 18:51 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
smierc
Double Ace

mods can we have a music discussion thread?
annoys me to see a new freakign thread about music every 30 seconds, just pile it all into one... pleaseee

11-25-2009 19:45 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

I think your allowed to say the word anus... probably not allowed to say a(Dollar sign)(Dollar sign)

Also, why not make one? Just call it Music and state what it's for on the first post. You should know, NEVER ask permission. &£$% the mods and just do it XD (just kidding)

I'm backety back back
11-25-2009 19:55 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:
I think your allowed to say the word anus... probably not allowed to say a(Dollar sign)(Dollar sign)

Also, why not make one? Just call it Music and state what it's for on the first post. You should know, NEVER ask permission. &£$% the mods and just do it XD (just kidding)
well i cba to look if it's been done before and died, since my comp dies of search screen
so i ask mod
they do it xD

11-25-2009 20:01 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops

quote:

you are not female so i will decline your offer Wink

oh and smierc in response to your post in screaming room, then you will have a load of mee's running around Wink

11-25-2009 20:12 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
quote:

oh and smierc in response to your post in screaming room, then you will have a load of mee's running around Wink

xD
you make me laugh
no offence to that obviously, sorry mate Tongue

11-25-2009 20:13 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops

yeah its all good Wink but if you did that id have to hurt you i mean........id lose the one eyed franchise Wink

11-25-2009 20:18 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
quote:

You sure? It might be good, hell it might be freaking great Tongue

And eww music -.-

I'm backety back back
11-25-2009 20:37 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

quote:
quote:

are you sure poppy i did actually think you were in to all that Wink hahha Wink xxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

11-25-2009 20:44 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:
yeah its all good Wink but if you did that id have to hurt you i mean........id lose the one eyed franchise Wink

i can stab them in both eyes?

11-25-2009 21:15 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

I just found some random video about beer that i found freaking hilarious (i have NO clue why)

Reason i haven't posted it? Well to put it simply posting the link would mean i've leaded you to a bad, bad site XD

I'm backety back back
11-27-2009 19:48 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

omg nem lol... so do you look up bad sites alot? sounds like you do Tongue

11-28-2009 12:03 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Nemazis
Lord

Meh, it's usually more because of boredom than actually wanting to find anything. Plus the sites i go on usually are freaking hilarious sometimes (and yes, i do mean hilarious pr0n)

I'm backety back back
11-28-2009 12:54 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Drunk post FTW
11-28-2009 23:59 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Drunk post FTW

+1 ftw! xD

11-29-2009 02:57 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Drunk post FTW

woot drunkeness or howver u spell it =]

11-29-2009 04:30 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

Helmet of Adrenaline (+3) 1 10 / 3 / 2 / 0 / 0

WTF??????

push!!
on that note... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjseUt1is-o

<3 bang camaro

oh and any visitors to swollen tip might recognise the tune

11-29-2009 22:34 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Might i ask what the HELL swollen tip is?

I'm backety back back
11-29-2009 22:36 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Ahh so glad, finished all Z3 task (-Move Z2), waiting for stones, Lvl 68 (which will let me lvl my intel to 43) so i can Get Leg G scorpio +4 to good +5

And need 1 more more solar xxx finger to finish set. Watch out Diablo =)

11-29-2009 23:10 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

thanks for the ban (Y)

11-30-2009 17:00 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

What? Lying or fo' realz?

I'm backety back back
11-30-2009 18:37 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:

anti bot ;p

11-30-2009 19:52 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by smierc
quote:

anti bot ;p

Gah you ghey...

Anti-bot ban =/= Ban
Evan rage ban = Ultra ban
Sjblah rage ban = Ban

I'm backety back back
11-30-2009 20:27 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:
quote:
quote:

anti bot ;p

Gah you ghey...

Anti-bot ban =/= Ban
Sjblah rage ban = Ban

well that post was befor i got anti botted, was using mates comp, and he downgraded to his old FF due to adress bar not working on latest.
it's set to remember user/pass so i went to click login, and it told me i'd been banned Tongue (old FF settings had old account saved)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by smierc: 11-30-2009 20:33.

11-30-2009 20:33 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

anti bot ;p

Gah you ghey...

Anti-bot ban =/= Ban
Sjblah rage ban = Ban

well that post was befor i got anti botted, was using mates comp, and he downgraded to his old FF due to adress bar not working on latest.
it's set to remember user/pass so i went to click login, and it told me i'd been banned Tongue (old FF settings had old account saved)

Ah okay then, well how comes you didn't appeal for your old account? Seems like alot of trouble to create a new account and play all the way through to god-knows what level all over again. I'd wait and appeal -.-

I'm backety back back
11-30-2009 20:43 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

anti bot ;p

Gah you ghey...

Anti-bot ban =/= Ban
Sjblah rage ban = Ban

Ah okay then, well how comes you didn't appeal for your old account? Seems like alot of trouble to create a new account and play all the way through to god-knows what level all over again. I'd wait and appeal -.-

i did, i got no reply, which i took to mean no, go away Tongue

i want the account back purely to get that freaking light dagger of courage to perfect +3 Tongue

11-30-2009 21:01 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

RE: Small talk Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone know what time the night of heroes ends?

and do yo think that i can solo a black drake?
with 2500hp,360 searingblood and 188defence?

12-01-2009 19:30 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Pages (36): « first ... « previous 31 32 [33] 34 35 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Small talk

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH