Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » 7th December » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 7th December 7 Votes - Average Rating: 9.867 Votes - Average Rating: 9.867 Votes - Average Rating: 9.867 Votes - Average Rating: 9.867 Votes - Average Rating: 9.86
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: dark

7th December Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they will add :

*new tasks

*clan armoury will be have 30 slots and limit for one player will be 10 slots

*you will be able to watch 8 auction

apparently this will happen

12-03-2009 18:59 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

werd u get the info from and you know which zones these tasks are gunna be added to ??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 12-03-2009 19:37.

12-03-2009 19:37 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I heard tasks are ACT 2 1-4

Also heard necro sets gunna get full leg, good or perfect extra bonuses (On Necro)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 12-03-2009 19:52.

12-03-2009 19:52 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

On Monday, December 7, 2009, plans to open a new server Blood Wars, based on engine type Necropoli II. All volunteers are welcome to fight!
The server will be active patch najemniczy anti-known server R9. Trade will be available in the auction system.

The authors also prepared a Christmas game patch. The following list of changes that the amendment introduced to the game:

* Added a task for which the Act II. They take place in zones 4,3,2 and 1 city.

* For server type necropolis introduced additional bonuses you collect a set of items of better quality (good, excellent) and for sets of Legendary.

* Increased the increase in people on servers without the patch anti-najemniczego.

* Increased the capacity of the Armory Clan to 30 items. Moriah on servers limit the type of items that might put one player to the GP was increased to 10 Necropoli type servers that limit has been completely abolished.

* Increased the number of listings that can be added to, watching, from 3 to 8

* The expeditions will be shown each time the finalization of the expedition by the server.

* It also introduces a number of smaller changes and improvements postulated by players and improvements in the operation and speed of the game scripts.

12-03-2009 19:59 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Sorry for all questions but does anyone know what time this will appen Smile sound good

12-03-2009 21:04 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by 4thtimelucky
Sorry for all questions but does anyone know what time this will appen Smile sound good

Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » 7th December

12-03-2009 21:13 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Chopski

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BOS/V13

The expeditions will be shown each time the finalization of the expedition by the server.

Can anyone say what this exactly means? Maybe expo end times will be visible to everyone??

Some official clarification about the patch would be very handy Big Grin
12-03-2009 22:08 Chopski is offline Search for Posts by Chopski Add Chopski to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

'Added new II act tasks for players in zones 4, 3, 2 and 1',
'[Necropolis] Added additional bonuses to sets of better quality (good, perfect) and the Legendary sets.',
'The rate of production of Employment Agency has been increase to the same level as on realms with the mercenary patch (higher rate at higher levels).',
'Increased the capacity of the Clan Armoury to 30 items. On Underworld type servers a single player may now wear up to 10 items from CA. On Necropolis type realms the restriction has been lifted.',
'Items borrowed from the Clan Armory will always be shown as first no matter what shelf they were put on by their owner.',
'Increased the number of watcher auction from 3 to 8.',
'Reference links will now award Lgo only once a half an hour.',
'Expeditions menu will now show when the expedition is going to be finalised by the server.',
[Underworld] Increased the maximum price for junk to 1 bloodstone per piece of junk. Junk auctions end automatically upon reaching the maximum price.

Here you go, full changelog Smile

12-04-2009 10:02 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Szez what time is this going to happen

12-04-2009 10:06 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

7th of December, in the morning most probably

12-04-2009 10:08 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Okii thanks

12-04-2009 10:08 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Niceone! Thanks.

12-04-2009 10:11 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
floydster
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-342.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS/V13

Yay Smile Hats off to BW Team. It's good to see some really good changes coming in Smile
12-04-2009 10:42 floydster is offline Search for Posts by floydster Add floydster to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Unfortunately the English version of the patch may be delayed if there are any problems with implementation on the Polish realms. This, I hope, is understandable.

12-04-2009 13:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

Hmph

It's always the English that have to suffer - LOL

Just Kidding - I'm sure we all understand

And this new Patch for Necro sounds interesting

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

12-04-2009 14:23 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Unfortunately the English version of the patch may be delayed if there are any problems with implementation on the Polish realms. This, I hope, is understandable.

delayed? What a problem Tongue

Its really, really interesting patch so i think ppl can wait even a lil bit longer Smile

Thanks for so nice patch Smile

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
12-04-2009 16:29 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
'Added new II act tasks for players in zones 4, 3, 2 and 1',
'[Necropolis] Added additional bonuses to sets of better quality (good, perfect) and the Legendary sets.',
'The rate of production of Employment Agency has been increase to the same level as on realms with the mercenary patch (higher rate at higher levels).',
'Increased the capacity of the Clan Armoury to 30 items. On Underworld type servers a single player may now wear up to 10 items from CA. On Necropolis type realms the restriction has been lifted.',
'Items borrowed from the Clan Armory will always be shown as first no matter what shelf they were put on by their owner.',
'Reference links will now award Lgo only once a half an hour.',
'Expeditions menu will now show when the expedition is going to be finalised by the server.',
[Underworld] Increased the maximum price for junk to 1 bloodstone per piece of junk. Junk auctions end automatically upon reaching the maximum price.

Here you go, full changelog Smile

What u mean 'Single player can wear 10 clan items'?

Helm
Body
Jewelery x3
legs
wepx2
Total = 8 items?

Also 'Finalize expo' What is that?

But brilliant, i presume christmas update also?

12-04-2009 17:13 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
diablo

Foxy, it can't be made any clearer. If a single player can have 10 items from CA then a single player can borrow 10 items from CA. It is not rocket science.

''Finalize expo'', as it suggests itself, means the time the expo is finalized/ended/finished.

Any chance you could at least try to understand before you ask?

12-04-2009 18:07 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Foxy, it can't be made any clearer. If a single player can have 10 items from CA then a single player can borrow 10 items from CA. It is not rocket science.

''Finalize expo'', as it suggests itself, means the time the expo is finalized/ended/finished.

I find that disrespectful Diablo

I did try to understand but it said 'wear' + finalze expo, it still confuses me as i do not understand, u mean it says end time instead of having to work it out?

12-04-2009 18:11 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
diablo

You proved that no player can wear 10 items, so bearing in mind that it is a translation from Polish, it is quite obvious that the word ''wear'' should have been substituted by ''borrow.''
You explained it to yourself. Same with the ''finalize''.
No disrespect intended, when you think about it you were actually right the whole time.

12-04-2009 18:20 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

ok Diablo thx, and apology accepted

These updates sound so good
Shows the Devs still love us

12-04-2009 18:29 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Am liking it guys will save me miscalculating the end of expos due to maths errors Tongue and bigger CA is VERY useful cheers devs Wink

12-04-2009 21:09 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I am so looking forward to the added clan armoury space and overall this looks like great tweeks to the game. Thanks to the BW team Smile

12-04-2009 21:27 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

BW Team, you have just made xmas very fun for everyone on the server. Smile

All very good tweeks, but these are a god send:
"The rate of production of Employment Agency has been increase to the same level as on realms with the mercenary patch (higher rate at higher levels)" - doing an expo on the servers without the mercenary patch has been really hard.

'Increased the number of watcher auction from 3 to 8.' - I lurve you. Smile

'Increased the maximum price for junk to 1 bloodstone per piece of junk. Junk auctions end automatically upon reaching the maximum price.' - kerrrching! It's stone-o-clock for some of my characters.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
12-05-2009 10:02 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
he maximum price for junk to 1 bloodstone per piece of junk. Junk auctions end automatically upon reaching the maximum price.' - kerrrching! It's stone-o-clock for some of my characters.

noooooooooooooooooooo
i've just sold 400 junk in chunks of 100 Frown
why now BW team? why now Frown
still i'll love you when i have more Tongue

thanks for the peoples aswell Big Grin

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-05-2009 10:39 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

WHOOOOP i cannet waittttttt Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin lol

something new to do Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

12-05-2009 13:30 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by foxy9
quote:
Originally posted by diablo

I find that disrespectful Diablo

I did try to understand but it said 'wear' + finalze expo, it still confuses me as i do not understand, u mean it says end time instead of having to work it out?

Official notes changed from "wear" to "borrow" Smile

12-06-2009 14:25 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Demandred2
RE: 7th December Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What kinda tasks are they gonna be Sez?

12-06-2009 16:37 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
smierc
Double Ace

RE: 7th December Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EDIT 2 : might aswell make this useful
makes more sense like:
'Increased the number of potential watched auctions from 3 to 8.',

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by smierc: 12-06-2009 16:47.

12-06-2009 16:44 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Demandred2
What kinda tasks are they gonna be Sez?

Lols Demand, u can't wait till tomoz?

12-06-2009 17:08 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Demandred2

Big Grin cant wait for tasks Shocked

12-06-2009 17:15 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

This sounds really awesome... Too bad I'll have to move back to Z4 to do the other few tasks...ah well. It'll give a Z4'er in DARK a chance to go to Z3 for a bit.

OMG! More items we can watch on auctions and more people! WOOOT! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

12-06-2009 18:39 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

foxy9 warning for spam. be careful, one more and its a ban

12-07-2009 08:22 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Erebes

Registration Date: 10-22-2009

Some one asked about the tasks
This is the new z4 task's

VIPs have many enemies so they need extra protection. Upgrade your Police Station and Vagrants` Shelter to level 18.

When you woke up in the evening you found a strange letter on your desk. It was stained with blood and there were only three words on it: `Help`, `Prisoner` and `Far`, written in haste in different parts of the scroll. What does it mean?

First one obvious Tongue . The second I presume is a Far quest.

12-07-2009 12:22 Erebes is offline Search for Posts by Erebes Add Erebes to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Both english servers have been updated. Have fun with new patch!

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

12-07-2009 12:27 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
diablo

Thank you, now I have more things to work on.
Damn vagrants in z4, that won't be easy...

12-07-2009 12:51 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
PhuctiphinO

images/avatars/avatar-334.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2008
Clan: The Source

Ah another of them lets make the strong stronger and sod the newstarters , necro is now officially ruined .
12-07-2009 14:08 PhuctiphinO is offline Search for Posts by PhuctiphinO Add PhuctiphinO to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
Originally posted by Konrad
Both english servers have been updated. Have fun with new patch!

Cheers Smile

Looking good so far folks the CA is mint Big Grin

12-07-2009 16:27 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

How the heck do you figure that one out???

Necro is a really good realm when you knoew how it should be played. I find there is far more versitillity on Necro then there is in Underworld.

Also allows weaker members to actually have a fighting chance against people.

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

12-07-2009 16:28 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

now we've got this, i personally feel it's abit messy.
now i may have my nostalgia goggles on, but i prefered it how it was.
just my opinion though

12-07-2009 23:18 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » 7th December

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH