Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Work out your Average Damage Per Round (ADPR) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Work out your Average Damage Per Round (ADPR) 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

Work out your Average Damage Per Round (ADPR) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a recent post made by tigerclaw reminded me of this project i shelved a while ago.

i created a fight simulator that could predict :-

your chance to for successful ambush
if you could win an ambush
what round you would win in
your aprox reamaining hp
ALL from just a max level spy report

i shelved the idea because of microsoft excell's limitaions and the amount of time it was taking for me to do, i did however manage to complete it so it was accurate for about 80% of fights

below is a smaller version designed for expos, i copy pasted from the main version so its a little messy but ill explain how you can use it if you so wish

this program could help you figure out how much damage you will do to expo mobs and maybe help you decide on cetian equipment choices before you buy them

the higher your ADPR the less rounds and potentially the less people needed to win expo which also means more EXP and more growth
how to fill it in:

ledgendary damage mod is for guns and shurikens only but ALWAYS leave it at 1
crit rate is the crit rate % for that weapon
crit mod of the weapon is the factor the crit is multiplyed by eg
one handed melee=2
twohanded melee=4
ranaged=3
onehanded gun=1.5

the field "final chance to hit" must be altered to match the corrisponding box for that weapon eg b21 says 70% then change b23 to 0.70 if you are above 0.85 then leave it at 0.85

ignore defence is for assassins and badges if its 10% put 0.1 50% then 0.5 so on and so on

also for the monsters def plz remember to just use its toughness if you are useing guns or take the aproprate def if its ranged,
THIS DOES WORK WHEN FILLED IN CORRECTLY, if you struggle plz DO NOT pm me or message ingame just post below

THIS IS A MS WORKS FILE

Attachment:
zip ADPR SIM.zip (4.38 KB, 274 downloads)

12-30-2009 12:13 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is a great tool, used it for awhile now and can get so dam close well worth using especially when its your first go on a new mob with a new set up.

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

12-30-2009 22:13 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i opened it and everything and it wouldnt let me edit or save

12-30-2009 22:20 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

i lost all 5 of my copies when i killed my laptop

when i get it sorted mate i may need to get the attack one from you again as well dude

gutted i lost it, saved me losing 2-3 fights per day

also helped my work out how much hp i needed in defence to stop certain farmers from killing me, that made a massive difference Smile 80% of my farmers can no longer kill me so dont even bother simply because of this tool

fantastic work aggy Smile

IGN: acidic shots
01-07-2010 01:30 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Work out your Average Damage Per Round (ADPR)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH