Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » the end of a decade......beggining of a new » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page the end of a decade......beggining of a new
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

the end of a decade......beggining of a new Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

coming into 2010 here guys and girls. anyone remember the paranoia about the year 2000 and all the computers failing because of the so-called 'millenium bug'? thankfuly it didnt otherwise we wouldnt have bw Tongue

there was alot going on for me this decade. well that might have something to do with the fact that ive not long turned 20 so thats my teenage years lol.

i see it as the end of an era. the end of being an irresponsible teenager and time to move on from bad times past. but also the start of a whole new phase in life.

id like to take this opportunity to wish you all a happy new year and all the best for 2010

12-31-2009 02:43 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Sanguinarius

images/avatars/avatar-606.jpg

Registration Date: 10-19-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13 BC

RE: the end of a decade......beggining of a new Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

man im 22 and i still wanna be a kid ur teenage years can go on till ur about 25 id say then u have to grow up and start worrying about life

as for the last decade well from 2000 to 2010 the world is kind of in the pits
all the ******* **** we had to put up wit every thing going on and its going to get worses

12-31-2009 03:53 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, this decade was the entire teen years for me (9 - 19), don't I feel special.

There were a lot of advances in technology but a lot of turmoil. All and all it wasn't too bad if you weren't involved in the turmoil or the econmey crash (I never felt any reprecussions from either, neither did a good deal of my friends and family).

If you were involved in all the turmoil and such, then yeah, it was pretty crappy. Hopefully the next 10 years will be better economy and turmoil wise.

I think teen years depend on your situation. For me and Lest, we had to start being responsible 'adults' as early as age 12 because of certain situations. If we didn't 'buck up' and grow up (mentally) we would have been so screwed. Most people in normal situations tend to 'grow up' in college, once they get out (about 20-25 depending) then they start becoming 'adults'. Sometimes even being in college and worrying about tutition and what not makes a person grow up.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

12-31-2009 13:58 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i know that feeling lys, not nice but tough experiences make us the people we are today.

looking at other people my age i sometimes think....'dude you need to grow up' but then later remember that i was forced to from an early age and maybe they didnt have to.

12-31-2009 16:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

By the end of this, it will mark my 3rd year playing BW, not bad eh? I feel like a golden oldie now.

12-31-2009 20:54 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

All you youngsters talking about the end of a decade

This for me will see the third decade in my lifetime as I am turn 31 in 6 months time!!!

Remember me in ten years time when you talk about this again

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

12-31-2009 23:26 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

My first full decade, 3 yrs to late for last one

Well im 16 so by 2020 i shouldb(hopefully) be through Uni

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-31-2009 23:55 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Well i've already hit my 2nd year of BW. Guess this year by september i'll be on my 3rd year. Not a golden oldie, but still an oldie XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
01-01-2010 00:13 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

happy new years blood wars..... Smile

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

01-01-2010 00:32 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Souleater393

Registration Date: 06-10-2008
Clan: HLL

Foxy...are me and you same age...cos me 16 to xD nice...
Happy New Year Bloodwars Big Grin
This is my own full decade to....i remember the big thing about the millenium bug...and the big bang machine which just happened...
good and bad things happened which we will remember...but we still got bloodwars Wink and all that....Happy New Year People Smile

01-01-2010 01:19 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

wow i missed the my 3rd decade by one year. and how much the world has changed from the day i could remember to know so much has changed improved and got worse guess thats just what happens . happy new everyone and happy birthday to me aswell (yes am sad lol)
01-01-2010 09:58 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Haha, Raz Tongue
Oh my Gosh, I'm going into my third year playing this game...LOL.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-01-2010 18:42 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Decade-schmeckade. Just the human race passing into another year closer to extinction - bring it quicker I say - let the other monkeys make a go of it, see if they can do any better. Do you think any other species is so obsessed with the passing of time as us?

3rd decade (nearly 4th), and even though I hate everyone, I really love life - 2010 marks the start of the decade that will see fully immersive VR - when that happens you can just plug me in & leave me to soil my pants! Big Grin

Never grow up, never become an "adult" that's what I say. Who the hell wants to take life "seriously" - do that & you'll be dead before you've lived.

Happy new ones to you people.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-02-2010 01:07 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

VR? What the frick is that? If it's some sort of video game like a simulator that you can actually peform your own actions in, then hell yeah, do the same to me Tongue

If it's some sort of bomb though then you can keep it to yourself...

I'm backety back back
01-02-2010 01:21 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
VR? What the frick is that?

lol - virtual reality - better than life. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-02-2010 01:24 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Ah, so does that mean you'd be able to turn your penis into a dinosaur that eats people?

If you can, then keep me the frick away from it XD Nah, VR would be bloody awesome, i sure as hell know what life i'd choose if i had VR (i assume it's something like a completely controlled dream)

I'm backety back back
01-02-2010 01:37 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
quote:

someones been watching too much red dwarf Wink

01-02-2010 01:46 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
nero

images/avatars/avatar-607.jpeg

Registration Date: 09-27-2009
Clan: End/SoT

well happy new years i'm a day late t this thread but agh well cant be helped i wasn't near the computer till now and lys i seems that we may very well be the same age

i dont like the idea of becoming mature altho i'm kinda more mature than most of the ppl i know because i've had t go through some stuff that ppl my age wouldn't normally go through

There far too many reasons i shouldn't go near my own VR and god help anyone that would enter my own personal reality cuz i have a very twisted mind on certain things

01-02-2010 01:52 nero is offline Search for Posts by nero Add nero to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
quote:

someones been watching too much red dwarf Wink

no such thing as too much red dwarf... NOW WEHERE THE SMEG DID THIS TRAFFIC CONE COME FROM? xD
end of the decade... well to me, it's just another year, if you believe the mayan predicitions we're doomed in 2012 anyway, 25th of december Big Grin
you can say it's just another doomsday predicition like 06/06/06 but the mayans predicted comet passing thousands of years ago, and got them right to the day.
and on their calendar, everything suddenly stops on the 25th of december 2012, this day will be judgement day, the cider shall approve or disapprove you!
muahahahah i like bagels, karl do you like bagels?
i once had some really nice bagels ya know?
cinnamon and raison bagels, lightly toasted with a thin spread of butter, it was delicous.
i also quite like a smear of philidelphia, a slice of salmon, some lettuce, salmon on top of that, and some more phili just to top it off, too be enjoy in garden Big Grin
but lasagne isn't ya know?
i like lasagne, my dad used to make it when iwas young, really deep dish, and about 2' long, made it all himself, was epic.
does anybody else like frosty jack's? i do on nom nom Big Grin
i love youuuuu :*****

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

01-02-2010 02:49 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » the end of a decade......beggining of a new

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH